Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,981 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

How To Help A Business Raise Funds - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Help A Business Raise Funds (177 Views)

Three Easy Ways To Raise Business Capital For Your SME / Palm Oil Investors Raise Alarm Over Dumping From W/african Countries / How Does The Power Of Networking Help You To Raise Funds For Your Business? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Help A Business Raise Funds by Benjaminnx(m): 12:36am On Oct 06, 2020
To get funds for your business if you have a pretty cool idea but no enough funds to start, you could use any crowd funding or fundraising websites.

Like the one am using;
https://www.naijafund.com/campaign/help-my-business-9/
��
I started a business with a team of five (5), though we saved a lot before starting, but the business seems to be taking more than we expected, so we desperately need help.
My business website domain hosting will be expiring very soon, and I don't have enough to pay it.
Please if the Lord puts it in your heart, heart to help us, we’d really appreciate it. Am very sure you’d get it back in 10 fold
Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

How To Start Sending Sms , Mms Freely For Life - Free SMS Marketing Tools! / Swap Your Words For Money / Professional Photo Restoration Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.