Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,825 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

My G, Connect With Me For Your Legit & Credible Investment - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / My G, Connect With Me For Your Legit & Credible Investment (481 Views)

Connect with Us To Sell Your Properties 10X Faster Nationwide / Thread To Request Or Connect With Roommates/flatmates Seekers In Nigeria Here_ / How Credible Is Adron Homes & Property? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My G, Connect With Me For Your Legit & Credible Investment by Fratello(m): 1:31am On Oct 06, 2020
grin angry tongue smiley

— a credible realtor covering (Lagos, Ogun, Ibadan, East, Abuja) I'm literally everywhere. grin

Where do you want to buy your first land >> house? Let's talk about it.

I provide prospective investors, homebuyers with eco-friendly luxury houses and genuine investment opportunities. Remember, a good investment will give you peace of mind, and appreciate with great returns over the years. Have a long-term picture with foresight.

We have nice and fantastic properties, investments opportunities where you want. Just a call away. Give me call or message today, let's discuss and make you the latest landlord or landlady. grin

Meanwhile, how do I look in my avatar? kiss

Re: My G, Connect With Me For Your Legit & Credible Investment by Fratello(m): 6:24pm On Jan 17, 2021
Agriculture is money but to make good profit, you need to acquire more space for higher returns.
Re: My G, Connect With Me For Your Legit & Credible Investment by Fratello(m): 1:53pm On Jan 29, 2021
Yes! cheesy Dangote Refinery just concluded the light testing of the world's biggest crude unit heater.

This is another reminder for you yet to invest in real estate in Ibeju Lekki where the Dangote Refinery is located. Don't join the story tellers how you missed out in Ibeju-Lekki and Epe 5years from now. Commit with as low as N100,000 to 500,000 deposit now.

There are excellent investment options to suit every pocket.

Interested in investing in real estate in Ibeju Lekki and Epe? why not give me a call so that we can discuss the options for you to key in immediately. grin

Re: My G, Connect With Me For Your Legit & Credible Investment by Fratello(m): 1:53pm On Jan 29, 2021
Let's talk about this now! shocked
Re: My G, Connect With Me For Your Legit & Credible Investment by Fratello(m): 1:06pm On Mar 21, 2021
Did you know Ibeju-Lekki lands are almost sold out? And Epe is the next real estate gold?

It's hight time you position yourself ahead and benefit from the appreciation value. Currently a plot is selling from N850,000 #alarocity #lagos
DM let's talk

Re: My G, Connect With Me For Your Legit & Credible Investment by Fratello(m): 12:15am On Jun 13, 2021
Invest with peace of mind and get a gift Give and take = Life!
Re: My G, Connect With Me For Your Legit & Credible Investment by Fratello(m): 11:59pm On Jul 13, 2021
Get yourself a realtor.
Re: My G, Connect With Me For Your Legit & Credible Investment by Fratello(m): 1:59am On Sep 09, 2021
Watch me neh! grin tongue
Re: My G, Connect With Me For Your Legit & Credible Investment by Fratello(m): 2:26am On Sep 09, 2021
Mowe, land for sale.
New Price cool
Re: My G, Connect With Me For Your Legit & Credible Investment by Fratello(m): 6:20pm On Nov 11, 2023
SOLD OUT!

(1) (Reply)

Need A Lawyer Advise On This .please A Lawyer Should Respond. / Very Spacious N55m 4bedrooms Lekki Duplex @ 2nd Toll Gate Lekki For Sale / Beautiful 2bedrmsetback On Full Plot At Meiran..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.