Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,631 members, 7,816,602 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

Neighbour's Dog Attacked My Turkeys And Injured 1 - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Neighbour's Dog Attacked My Turkeys And Injured 1 (617 Views)

Lady Scared For Her Life After Her Overseas Boss' Dog Attacked Her (pics/video) / Twitter User Shares How Her Pet Dog Attacked And Caused Her Arm To Be Amputated. / Rabid Dog Attacked My Dog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Neighbour's Dog Attacked My Turkeys And Injured 1 by Nobody: 2:16am On Oct 06, 2020
It was early Monday morning as usual i would let my juvenile turkeys out to clean their cage and replenish their food and water. So normally they would hang around until I'm done with the task but they wandered a bit far this time, to forage for food. When i finished i couldn't find them then i left to get something for myself nearby. While returning my little sister askedme to hasten up that my Turkey has been injured by a dog. The injury seem pretty bad as at first she wouldn't stand or struggle when held as she does before. I gave her a pain relieving drug. She would stand for a while and seem to limp when attempting to walk. I boiled water to clean her wounds and gave her ampissilin orally and also spray on her open wounds. She have refused to eat with the others but I'm optimistic that she would survive this. I hope she improves tomorrow 6th October 2020.
Re: Neighbour's Dog Attacked My Turkeys And Injured 1 by DuBLINGreenb(m): 3:06am On Oct 06, 2020
No pictures?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Meet Porter, The World's First Driving Dog / South African Boerboel Puppies For Sale / Pitbull Available For Stud Service Within Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.