Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,851 members, 7,813,892 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:50 PM

Hegemonic Hold And The Fear Of Restructuring. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hegemonic Hold And The Fear Of Restructuring. (213 Views)

Release Kanu, Start Process Of Restructuring - Southern, Middle Belt Leaders / Shehu Sani: Why The North Is Scared Of Restructuring / Buhari Should Begin The Process Of Restructuring To Make Atiku's Slogan Irreleva (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hegemonic Hold And The Fear Of Restructuring. by Curious345: 6:02am On Oct 06, 2020
Nigeria is a very great country. Made up of over 350 tribes. Made up of over four religion and made up of several political parties.

The present democratic experience for system we are practicing today in Nigeria was given to us by the military it was given to us by General Sani abacha and general Abubakar abdulsalam.

The committee who prepared this constitution and The Foundations on which this present democratic system is being practiced we are made up of 85% northern Muslims and the remaining 15% was giving to others.
Benefits of review I'm saying this for those who are in their Twenties who had no idea of what Nigerian was or how will you know how the country was governed in the early 90s mid 90s.

I need to stay here categorically that there was a time in this country coma only two decades ago the president or his ministers or his special advisers all the military governor all the permanent secretaries all the head of power status we are 98.9% Muslim northerners.
Impact during supreme military council meetings you know you can compare the supreme military council meeting to the federal executive council meeting were having today under buhari and under our present democratic setting hausa was predominantly spoken in those meetings because it was assumed that everybody in the meeting was from The North Was a Muslim or probably grew up in the North and had northern Connection and could speak hausa for him to get into that meeting so hausa was spoken freely without any cause for concern.

Please also if you look very well you will find out that the present regime in Nigeria has a Northern Muslim face this current regine's appointment where 97% from the North Northern part of Nigeria. I don't want to tell into the murky and swampy Waters of Nigeria politics so let's get back to what this narrative is all about.

Who is afraid of restructuring is it the president muhammadu buhari is it the vice president is it the Sultan is it the head of the Muslims organisations in the north of the country? Again take it further are there foreign vested interest in Nigeria who are hell-bent on maintaining the status quo? When I say foreign vested interest I can confidently call one particular country and the name of that country is Saudi Arabia. Over 50 to 60 years I mean just after our independence and after the military coup the first military coup in Nigeria Saudi Arabia has maintained a chokehold on Nigeria. And you can see the effect in the sunni-shia Divide currently Rocking the nation.
The Saudi the Saudi King is a major financier of the northern Nigeria Muslim cabal. The five them petro dollars. And support them politically.

Again I ask who is afraid of restructuring? I was very disappointed to say the least when I read the presidency its response to Pastor adeboye's take on restructuring of Nigeria. Pastor was very straight forward. He didn't ask for a break up like the IPOB agitators always demand. I didn't ask for a coup d'etat I didn't ask the president to resign. I must categorically say this year pastor Adeboye was one of the very few pastors who openly castigated Goodluck Jonathan on his altar at the redeem headquarters and promoted buhari seriously and gave prophecies that sided with buhari ambition that eventually led to his Victory.

Now this same man who supported you has now come out to advise you on the best route to take to make Nigeria great again but what was the reply from the president? All they did was threaten pastor malign him insult him belittle him and shoved him outside.

There is a hegemonic Hold on Nigeria perpetrated buy a cocktail of three tribes and one religion what are the names of the tribes. Number one is the fulani, number 2 is the hausa, and number three is the kanuri

These guys are of the opinion that if Nigeria is restructured they will be on the loosing side but that is not true ,that is not true in fact they will be on the gaining side because if they focus on the solid minerals in their domain , the northern part of Nigeria can emerge as the new Dubai of Africa this is a fact.but they have been blinded to this single truth and all they want is power power power and domination.i wonder where that will take them to. Having said this I want to make it clear that no matter the walls built against restructuring of this great country restructuring will still happen and happen within the next decade this is not a prophecy this is a fact thank you.
Re: Hegemonic Hold And The Fear Of Restructuring. by Racoon(m): 6:23am On Oct 06, 2020
There is a hegemonic Hold on Nigeria perpetrated by a cocktail of three tribes and one religion what are the names of the tribes. Number one is the fulani, number 2 is the hausa, and number three is the kanuri

They are of the opinion that if Nigeria is restructured they will be on the loosing side but that is not true ,that is not true in fact they will be on the gaining side because if they focus on the solid minerals in their domain , the northern part of Nigeria can emerge as the new Dubai of Africa.

This is a fact.but they have been blinded to this single truth and all they want is power power power and domination.Having said this I want to make it clear that no matter the walls built against restructuring of this great country restructuring will still happen and happen within the next decade this is not a prophecy but is a fact

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Export Exploration / Help!!! How Can I Make Money By Misbehaving Online? / Davido Police Committee : With Immediate Effect, A Nigeria Man With MET Police L

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.