Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,399 members, 7,815,872 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

Ten Ways To Tap Into The Real Estate Industry And Make Profit - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Ten Ways To Tap Into The Real Estate Industry And Make Profit (25245 Views)

My Plumber Failed, See How A Female Nairalander Fixed Dripping Tap (Pics,Video) / Real Estate Industry Still In Recession - Experts / Top 10 Issues Affecting Nigeria Real Estate Industry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ten Ways To Tap Into The Real Estate Industry And Make Profit by onez: 1:56pm On Nov 23, 2020
LandMann:

Please take me along let's make the money together.

I wish people with idle cash will come and acquire cheap lands in my area and build massive one room self contains... It will be rushed for next 20 years. Steady profit.
Where is the location?
Re: Ten Ways To Tap Into The Real Estate Industry And Make Profit by Immortal99(m): 1:59pm On Nov 23, 2020

Ok oo

Holla me

If you need qffordable land around Asokoro or Guzape ...

All C of O
email me @ epicletters99@gmail.com
Re: Ten Ways To Tap Into The Real Estate Industry And Make Profit by jaytii(f): 2:00pm On Nov 23, 2020
INTEGRITYA1:
Real Estate is one of the most secured means of creating, keep and multiplying wealth. But you must be careful not to fall victim of bad heads in our society.

Anyway, to know about promising axis like Ibeju-Lekki Lagos and reliable real estate companies to buy from. Here you meet an Estate Consultant and integrity is our watchword.

Just quote me and let get started.

Revolution Plus
Buy lands within the Dangote refinery axis, when it becomes operational there will be increased demand for houses.
The only problem with lands there is the title "excision in process" although the state government has given real estate companies greenlight for quicker excision.
Re: Ten Ways To Tap Into The Real Estate Industry And Make Profit by adelaja70(m): 2:02pm On Nov 23, 2020
Nice One �... Please check out my page on Instagram @gud_home and Facebook @GOODHOME81 for affordable properties in Nigeria. Thanks and God bless..
Re: Ten Ways To Tap Into The Real Estate Industry And Make Profit by 9jayes: 2:02pm On Nov 23, 2020
LandMann:

Please take me along let's make the money together.

I wish people with idle cash will come and acquire cheap lands in my area and build massive one room self contains... It will be rushed for next 20 years. Steady profit.

Where's ur area, 20 years long
Re: Ten Ways To Tap Into The Real Estate Industry And Make Profit by kizwid(m): 2:02pm On Nov 23, 2020
ethicallyright:
All you have written are theoretical and do not happen easily in real life in Nigeria. As a son of a landlord with large estates since birth, I will tell you what the reality is.

The real gainers in the fragile Nigerian Real estate industry are agents (legal practitioners, professional agents and freelancing agents) who take 10% return of investment after investing only their time and/or educational qualification.
I (We) will appreciate if you tell how the real life experience is

1 Like

Re: Ten Ways To Tap Into The Real Estate Industry And Make Profit by Nobody: 2:05pm On Nov 23, 2020
kizwid:

I (We) will appreciate if you tell how the real life experience is

I have modified my post. Read again.

4 Likes

Re: Ten Ways To Tap Into The Real Estate Industry And Make Profit by adelaja70(m): 2:09pm On Nov 23, 2020
ethicallyright:
All you have written are theoretical and do not happen easily in real life in Nigeria. As a son of a landlord with large estates since birth, I will tell you what the reality is.

The real gainers in the fragile Nigerian Real estate industry are agents (legal practitioners, professional agents and freelancing agents) who take 10% return of investment after investing only their time and/or educational qualification.

The bane of the Nigerian real estate industry especially the renting and leasing department is familiarity and the reluctance of landlords to separate their business from their personal and family lives. As a landlord, the only rent you are sure of is the first annual rent. After that , your tenant becomes close to your children, buys them gifts and toys, gifts you Christmas and birthday gifts which are all a preamble to côck and bull stories that will arise when it is time to renew their rent.

To maximize profit in the real estate business, try as much as possible to live in a separate environment from your tenants and hand over the affairs of your estate to a strict professional ,most likely a legal practitioner, who will not let defaulting tenants spend a night under your roof after their rent expires. These professionals know how to give quit notices that will elapse at a time that will ensure that you will earn your projeceted annual rent income in case a tenant defaults.
YOU are right.. Connect my biz Bro @gud_home on Instagram and Facebook :@goodhome81 .Please help my biz to grow, registered and a functional office close Egbeda - idimu, Lagos . We rise by lifting others. Thanks
Re: Ten Ways To Tap Into The Real Estate Industry And Make Profit by sammirano: 2:17pm On Nov 23, 2020
The next big thing in Nigeria
Re: Ten Ways To Tap Into The Real Estate Industry And Make Profit by INTEGRITYA1(m): 2:31pm On Nov 23, 2020
jaytii:

Revolution Plus
Buy lands within the Dangote refinery axis, when it becomes operational there will be increased demand for houses.
The only problem with lands there is the title "excision in process" although the state government has given real estate companies greenlight for quicker excision.

If you understand my post, I am an Estate consultant too. And for Revolution Plus you mentioned, I knew them very well and their MD (Mr. Bamidele), I have sold for them before. They are genuine real estate company they only lack customers care relationship and no time for nonsense.
Re: Ten Ways To Tap Into The Real Estate Industry And Make Profit by BecomeALandLord(m): 2:33pm On Nov 23, 2020
Don't keep idle cash at the banks.... Invest in real estate.
Re: Ten Ways To Tap Into The Real Estate Industry And Make Profit by obonujoker(m): 2:39pm On Nov 23, 2020
Many real estate gurus don't want upcoming agents to chop, they keep complaining of chain Chain...even when there are 5 facilitators on a 200M development..

Is it good?
Re: Ten Ways To Tap Into The Real Estate Industry And Make Profit by obonujoker(m): 2:40pm On Nov 23, 2020
INTEGRITYA1:

If you understand my post, I am an Estate consultant too. And for Revolution Plus you mentioned, I knew them very well and their MD (Mr. Bamidelet), I have sold for them before. They are genuine real estate company they only lack customers care relationship and no time for nonsense.

That no time for nonsense, is what some Nigerians deserve
Re: Ten Ways To Tap Into The Real Estate Industry And Make Profit by Startakers: 3:07pm On Nov 23, 2020
Hot sales deal. 1736.788 sq meter plot of land at old aviation qtrs besides Bukavo barracks Kano.

Interested call/WhatsApp 07064219601

Re: Ten Ways To Tap Into The Real Estate Industry And Make Profit by pacespot(m): 3:08pm On Nov 23, 2020
Cool info
Re: Ten Ways To Tap Into The Real Estate Industry And Make Profit by Chimeluv(f): 3:08pm On Nov 23, 2020
Real estate business is one of the best business so far though it requires capital which you can get from comissions on other people's properties you have sold.
Re: Ten Ways To Tap Into The Real Estate Industry And Make Profit by sylve11: 3:11pm On Nov 23, 2020
ethicallyright:

The real gainers in the fragile Nigerian Real estate industry are agents (legal practitioners, professional agents and freelancing agents) who take 10% return of investment after investing only their time and/or educational qualification. Those who were lucky to buy land at lower prices at previously undeveloped areas are the biggest gainers.

The bane of the Nigerian real estate industry especially the renting and leasing department is familiarity and the reluctance of landlords to separate their business from their personal and family lives. As a landlord, the only rent you are sure of is the first annual rent. After that , your tenant becomes close to your children, buys them gifts and toys, gifts you Christmas and birthday gifts which are all a preamble to côck and bull stories that will arise when it is time to renew their rent.

To maximize profit in the real estate business, try as much as possible to live in a separate environment from your tenants and hand over the affairs of your estate to a strict professional ,most likely a legal practitioner, who will not let defaulting tenants spend a night under your roof after their rent expire. These professionals know how to give quit notices that will elapse at a time that will ensure that you will earn your projeceted annual rent income in case a tenant defaults.

If you are below 30, consult Urban Town planners in your state who will give you a professional projection of future town development plans. This will enable you purchase massive plots of land at very cheap prices at areas that may become very economically viable soon. Invest in agriculture even if it is planting of fruit trees until 15-20 years when you can make millions even billions from the land. Real estate is largely a long term investment.

correct........ cool
Re: Ten Ways To Tap Into The Real Estate Industry And Make Profit by Startakers: 3:11pm On Nov 23, 2020
Hot sales deal. 1736.788 sq meter plot of land at old aviation qtrs besides Bukavo barracks Kano, along the Mallam Aminu Kano International Airport

Interested call/WhatsApp 07064219601 or visit our office at No. 67 Ibrahim Taiwo Road,Kano

Re: Ten Ways To Tap Into The Real Estate Industry And Make Profit by banio: 3:13pm On Nov 23, 2020
200*150K= #30,000,000 per year
Re: Ten Ways To Tap Into The Real Estate Industry And Make Profit by Burchester: 3:15pm On Nov 23, 2020
Wow
Re: Ten Ways To Tap Into The Real Estate Industry And Make Profit by olurock123: 3:23pm On Nov 23, 2020
Real Estate is lucrative, I making cool cash through it.

In a bid to give back to the society in my own little way, through my boss Mr Akintayo Stephen. I will introduce to you the best way to earn 10% commission in real estate starting with Zero capital (#0) plus digital marketing free training...

Imagine selling a property for #30M, you will earn #3M in commission.

#All for free 100%.

Join via http://portal.gtexthomes.com/register.php?ref=273716

All for free.

The training worth #300,000 but you will get it 100% FREE.

WhatsApp: 08162015270
Re: Ten Ways To Tap Into The Real Estate Industry And Make Profit by olurock123: 3:27pm On Nov 23, 2020
In a bid to give back to the society in my own little way, through my boss Mr Akintayo Stephen. I will introduce to you the best way to earn 10% commission in real estate starting with Zero capital (#0) plus digital marketing free training...

Imagine selling a property for #30M, you will earn #3M in commission.

#All for free 100%.

Join via
http://portal.gtexthomes.com/register.php?ref=273716

The training worth #300,000 but you will get it 100% FREE.

WhatsApp: 08162015270

Re: Ten Ways To Tap Into The Real Estate Industry And Make Profit by Startakers: 3:27pm On Nov 23, 2020
1783.788sqm plot of land for sale at old aviation qtrs,besides Bukavo Barracks. Along Mallam Aminu Kano International Airport,Kano.

Contact 07064219601 or visit our office at 67 Ibrahim Taiwo Road, Kano

Re: Ten Ways To Tap Into The Real Estate Industry And Make Profit by 400billionman: 3:35pm On Nov 23, 2020
Own a property and collect rent.

Simple. No longer story.

Free money.
Re: Ten Ways To Tap Into The Real Estate Industry And Make Profit by BigBashiru: 3:40pm On Nov 23, 2020
ethicallyright:

The real gainers in the fragile Nigerian Real estate industry are agents (legal practitioners, professional agents and freelancing agents) who take 10% return of investment after investing only their time and/or educational qualification. Those who were lucky to buy land at lower prices at previously undeveloped areas are the biggest gainers.

To maximize profit in the real estate business, try as much as possible to live in a separate environment from your tenants and hand over the affairs of your estate to a strict professional ,most likely a legal practitioner, who will not let defaulting tenants spend a night under your roof after their rent expire. These professionals know how to give quit notices that will elapse at a time that will ensure that you will earn your projeceted annual rent income in case a tenant defaults.

If you are below 30, consult Urban Town planners in your state who will give you a professional projection of future town development plans. This will enable you purchase massive plots of land at very cheap prices at areas that may become very economically viable soon. Invest in agriculture even if it is planting of fruit trees until 15-20 years when you can make millions even billions from the land. Real estate is largely a long term investment.

All the millions of naira asked for property in Lagos.. .. those prices aren't really worth it... Lagos has high property prices but very low standard of living..... which does not justify the high prices .... no public library, no security, no parks etc

1 Like

Re: Ten Ways To Tap Into The Real Estate Industry And Make Profit by Nobody: 3:42pm On Nov 23, 2020
BigBashiru:

All the millions of naira asked for property in Lagos.. .. those prices aren't really worth it... Lagos has high property prices but very low standard of living..... which does not justify the high prices .... no public library, no security, no parks etc

I do not dispute your claim. You are correct.
Re: Ten Ways To Tap Into The Real Estate Industry And Make Profit by jaytii(f): 3:45pm On Nov 23, 2020
INTEGRITYA1:

If you understand my post, I am an Estate consultant too. And for Revolution Plus you mentioned, I knew them very well and their MD (Mr. Bamidele), I have sold for them before. They are genuine real estate company they only lack customers care relationship and no time for nonsense.

grin
I actually went back to read it after I quoted you but I decided to leave it that way because someone else might find it helpful.

1 Like

Re: Ten Ways To Tap Into The Real Estate Industry And Make Profit by infini771: 3:47pm On Nov 23, 2020
If it comes with a microchip, it is the markof the beast
Re: Ten Ways To Tap Into The Real Estate Industry And Make Profit by Kennyfancy(m): 4:03pm On Nov 23, 2020
9jayes:
If you need money to start dm
are you for real ?
Re: Ten Ways To Tap Into The Real Estate Industry And Make Profit by harmony75: 4:06pm On Nov 23, 2020
great way of securing your future is real estate..generations to come will benefit from your foresight.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lekki Royal Garden 6m C of O, Dry Land,Fenced,Gated.Drainage and road commenced / I Need Quotation For Plumbing And Wiring For Three Bedroom And Two Selfcontain / Painting And Decorating Of A Nairalander's 4 Bedroom Duplex at Ogun State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.