Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

Garba Nasiru: Bandits Kill Customs Officer In Katsina (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Garba Nasiru: Bandits Kill Customs Officer In Katsina (Photos) (24710 Views)

IBD Dende Threatens to Kill Customs Officer for Seizing His Smuggled Goods / Female Gunrunner, Aisha Nura, Arrested With ₦2.4 Million In Katsina (Photos) / Owode Residents Vow To Kill Customs Officers After They Killed Seven (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Garba Nasiru: Bandits Kill Customs Officer In Katsina (Photos) by dangotesmummy: 12:39pm On Oct 06, 2020
Smh

Bubu take it easy o lipsrsealed
Re: Garba Nasiru: Bandits Kill Customs Officer In Katsina (Photos) by nameo: 12:39pm On Oct 06, 2020
Simplyleo:
This security issue constitutes more than 85% of the reason I now hate this Buhari more than anything else. angry

The other time, he said the national security architecture will be rejigged very soon. Pls, what exactly does he mean by "very soon"? Is it after all Nigerians have been killed by criminals? undecided

cool cool cool
Re: Garba Nasiru: Bandits Kill Customs Officer In Katsina (Photos) by Hoojay(f): 12:41pm On Oct 06, 2020
Ewo!
Re: Garba Nasiru: Bandits Kill Customs Officer In Katsina (Photos) by wetmenow: 12:42pm On Oct 06, 2020
God bless jah
Re: Garba Nasiru: Bandits Kill Customs Officer In Katsina (Photos) by StaffofOrayan(m): 12:42pm On Oct 06, 2020
wink2015:
Insecurity is fast consuming NORTHERN NIGERIA.

I am wondering where Buhari will live after he bow out of the presidency come 2023.

Is he going to return back to his native Katsina state where kidnapping, armed banditry have taken over the state?

The game called Nigeria always secures its ex players, after all they kept the game going on
Re: Garba Nasiru: Bandits Kill Customs Officer In Katsina (Photos) by Hotzone(m): 12:47pm On Oct 06, 2020
Last week DSS officials killed in katsina and now now custom officer in same state
Re: Garba Nasiru: Bandits Kill Customs Officer In Katsina (Photos) by KVN1(m): 12:48pm On Oct 06, 2020
Simplyleo:
This security issue constitutes more than 85% of the reason I now hate this Buhari more than anything else. angry

The other time, he said the national security architecture will be rejigged very soon. Pls, what exactly does he mean by "very soon"? Is it after all Nigerians have been killed by criminals? undecided

no begin now dey regret o...e go still reach you
Re: Garba Nasiru: Bandits Kill Customs Officer In Katsina (Photos) by sammysneh(m): 12:49pm On Oct 06, 2020
StaffofOrayan:
Do NOT retaliate, these are hungry people looking for food
Kikikikikiki

grin
StaffofOrayan:
Do NOT retaliate, these are hungry people looking for food
Kikikikikiki
Re: Garba Nasiru: Bandits Kill Customs Officer In Katsina (Photos) by proclinician: 12:53pm On Oct 06, 2020
SilverNorGold:
Too bad.. RIP gallant man.. His killers and all the bandits terrorising the good people of Nigeria will soon meet their end.. The full wrath of the law will be unleashed on them by the Buhari administration.

May Allah Subhana Watala comfort his loved ones and grant him Jannah.

Re: Garba Nasiru: Bandits Kill Customs Officer In Katsina (Photos) by livingvine75: 12:58pm On Oct 06, 2020
RIP
Re: Garba Nasiru: Bandits Kill Customs Officer In Katsina (Photos) by MondayOsunbor(m): 1:03pm On Oct 06, 2020
adontcare:
Rip

security operatives retrieved his corpse from the bandits after a gun battle.

Nigeria is not in the middle of a civil war yet
Re: Garba Nasiru: Bandits Kill Customs Officer In Katsina (Photos) by Drizzy5001(m): 1:06pm On Oct 06, 2020
Rip
Re: Garba Nasiru: Bandits Kill Customs Officer In Katsina (Photos) by egoldman(m): 1:07pm On Oct 06, 2020
Simplyleo:

Listen and listen very carefully, our "wailers" form don finish , therefore u should continue to enjoy Change, Next level and Vision 2050 , I hate nonsense angry
Re: Garba Nasiru: Bandits Kill Customs Officer In Katsina (Photos) by Amatarasha(f): 1:08pm On Oct 06, 2020
Simplyleo:

The other time, he said the national security architecture will be rejigged very soon. Pls, what exactly does he mean by "very soon"? Is it after all Nigerians have been killed by Igbos? undecided
STFU take correction at d bolded
Re: Garba Nasiru: Bandits Kill Customs Officer In Katsina (Photos) by Amatarasha(f): 1:09pm On Oct 06, 2020
egoldman:

Listen and listen very carefully, our "wailers" form don finish , therefore u should continue to enjoy Change, Next level and Vision 2050 , I hate nonsense angry
d guy is a bigfool
Re: Garba Nasiru: Bandits Kill Customs Officer In Katsina (Photos) by ruffDiamond: 1:36pm On Oct 06, 2020
Zoogeria,one of the most dangerous cuntrey to live in the world!
Re: Garba Nasiru: Bandits Kill Customs Officer In Katsina (Photos) by rockyh(m): 2:23pm On Oct 06, 2020
dangermouse:
The sad truth is that u dont hear of Fsars's exploits in the North where they are needed most. They are only let loose to wreack havoc in the South.
they know how effective dagger laced with scorpion venom is to the body
Re: Garba Nasiru: Bandits Kill Customs Officer In Katsina (Photos) by gidado14(m): 2:26pm On Oct 06, 2020
adecz:

undecided undecided

Buhari has turned his home State
into a Mecca for Fulani bandits...

The have full presidential immunity
from arrest or prosecution..

Sanu da aiki, Fulani amaka!!! undecided
you are not serious

1 Like

Re: Garba Nasiru: Bandits Kill Customs Officer In Katsina (Photos) by slivertongue: 2:31pm On Oct 06, 2020
sad.

no repentance after death neither can any prayer help the dead
Re: Garba Nasiru: Bandits Kill Customs Officer In Katsina (Photos) by Jostoman: 2:36pm On Oct 06, 2020
dangermouse:
The sad truth is that u dont hear of Fsars's exploits in the North where they are needed most. They are only let loose to wreack havoc in the South.
that is just the point.
Re: Garba Nasiru: Bandits Kill Customs Officer In Katsina (Photos) by Mjpem23(m): 2:55pm On Oct 06, 2020
benjackugo:
Suspected bandits have killed an officer attached to the Katsina State Command of the Nigeria Customs Service, IgbereTV reports.

Garba Nasiru, who was an Assistant Superitendent of Customs, was killed at a checkpoint in Dan Arau village along the Katsina/Jibiya Highway on Friday, October 2.

It was gathered that security operatives retrieved his corpse from the bandits after a gun battle. The late officer had since been buried according to Islamic rites.

The Spokesperson for the Katsina State Police Command, Gambo Isah confirmed the incident but did not give details.

“Yes, the incident was true; bandits killed a customs officer at the Dan Arau village checkpoint but approach the customs for details." he said.

Meanwhile a relative of the deceased identified as Idris Adamu has taken to Facebook to mourn his death.

Idris Adamu wrote:

https://www.facebook.com/100007423323360/posts/2756699754587442/?app=fbl

https://igberetvnews.com/1367309/bandits-kill-customs-officer-katsina-photos/
Re: Garba Nasiru: Bandits Kill Customs Officer In Katsina (Photos) by MajohBankz: 3:44pm On Oct 06, 2020
Simplyleo:

Please who is using this moniker in your stead? I can't believe what I'm seeing. Simplyleo, na you be this? Verily I say unto you, there's more joy in heaven over a repentant sinner wrongdoer than over 99 righteous souls
Re: Garba Nasiru: Bandits Kill Customs Officer In Katsina (Photos) by sokia: 3:51pm On Oct 06, 2020
he's my grounduncle.....May Allah forgive your shortcoming and reward you with aljanatu firdaus.... Amen
Re: Garba Nasiru: Bandits Kill Customs Officer In Katsina (Photos) by amakadlite(f): 4:36pm On Oct 06, 2020
our darling experienced general is onto of the situation
Re: Garba Nasiru: Bandits Kill Customs Officer In Katsina (Photos) by TinubuGoQuench(f): 5:08pm On Oct 06, 2020
Simplyleo:

WILL YOU SHUT UP THERE!
ENJOY NEXT LEVEL
Re: Garba Nasiru: Bandits Kill Customs Officer In Katsina (Photos) by Mcreloaded(m): 5:28pm On Oct 06, 2020
Please let's call a spade what it is .
They are not bandits but Boko Haram.

Style style these northerners have started rebranding Boko Haram calling them bandits
Re: Garba Nasiru: Bandits Kill Customs Officer In Katsina (Photos) by Nobody: 9:00pm On Oct 06, 2020
Simplyleo:

It shouldn't shock you that Ol' Bonehead doesn't know what the "very soon" means either.

(1) (2) (Reply)

NDLEA Arrests Grandpa Shipping Illicit Drugs, Intercepts Tabs Of Opoids (photos) / Teen Stripped And Whipped By Thugs In New-Jersey. / Police Arrest Man Who Did Thanksgiving In Church After Securing Fake Police Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.