Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,344 members, 7,860,886 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:05 PM

Bombs Kill 10 At Pdp Rally - One Person Arrested - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bombs Kill 10 At Pdp Rally - One Person Arrested (5612 Views)

Pipeline Vandals Kill 10 DSS Operatives In Ogun / I Have Decided To Rally One Million And One Votes For GEJ! / Patience Jonathan's Alleged Campaign Speech At PDP Rally In Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bombs Kill 10 At Pdp Rally - One Person Arrested by 1stestees(m): 8:36pm On Mar 05, 2011
@ Noblezone, did u read ur write up again b4 posting? I am sure u didnt. U're either too young &lack elder ones who can at least tell u of events of d past, inredibly ingnorant or intentionally delusive. When did IBB & buhari suddenly become of d same camp. Dts irritating, even d self acclaimed evil genius will b stunned by ur lack of objectivity.
U similarly claimed Jona is his own man bt even ur shadow knows u did 2 b a wicked lie. Jona is nothin bt a pawn in d hands of OBJ who is abt finishing his 3rd term &his seeking re electn thr this "komo otun yato si osi " guy; Jona.
U guys hav abt 30days to tidy up & gt out. If i were u, i will advise Jona to begin to pack his stuffs now, d way Gordon brown did when it was obvious dt time's up
Re: Bombs Kill 10 At Pdp Rally - One Person Arrested by Nobody: 9:41pm On Mar 05, 2011
Nigerians just don't want to learn, stay away from Badluck Jonathan if you don't want to die.

was it jonathan that threw the bombs? people have lost loved ones. why politicize eveything
Re: Bombs Kill 10 At Pdp Rally - One Person Arrested by Nsiman(m): 9:49pm On Mar 05, 2011
All the id!ots posting here, can't u recall how gej was pelted with stones in lafia because of cpc and buhari refused to issue a press statement condemning it, now it's in niger state, where next? May be ur state yet u are clapping stupidly for it
Re: Bombs Kill 10 At Pdp Rally - One Person Arrested by sirp2007: 10:24pm On Mar 05, 2011
GEJ SHOULD SIT UP AND TACKLE THIS SERIOUS SECURITY ISSUE.ATLEAST HE IS STILL D CSO OF THIS COUNTRY, I DONT CARE IF ITS CPC,PDP OR ACN THAT IS RESPONSIBLE ALL WE WANT IS IMPROVE SECURITY SITUATION IN THE COUNTRY.HE SHOULD NT BE SO CARRIED AWAY WTH CAMPAIGNING & TRIVIALISE THIS SECURITY ISSUES.OUR BRODAS & SISTAS RE BEEN KILLED EVERYDAY AND GEJ IS PLAYING POLITICS WTH IT.DOES IT MEAN HE IS WAITING TILL AFTER APRIL POLL B4 HE WILL FLUSH OUT THESE BOMBERS,IS HE NT D PRESIDENT HAS AT NOW,IF HE CANT TACKLE IT PRE-ELECTION WHT HOPE DO WE HV IN POST ELECTION, I HOPE NIJA WILL NT BE TURNED 2 IRAQ THEN

THOSE OF U SUPPORTING GEJ,HV U STOPPED 2 ASK HW GEJ INTEND 2 LEAD TIS COUNTRY(THOUGH I DONT SEE ANY CREDIBLE COMPETITOR).TIS MAN IS DEVOID OF IDEAL OF A LEADER BUT JUST HV PERSONAL LUCK PROPERLING HIM 2WARDS HIS PERSONAL DREAMS, GEJ IS GOIN TO BE A TOTAL FAILURE & REGRETABLY WE DONT HV WORTHY RIVALS, I WEEP FOR MY COUNTRY, ANOTHER WASTED 4YRS IS AWAITING US.
Re: Bombs Kill 10 At Pdp Rally - One Person Arrested by gernded(m): 10:51pm On Mar 05, 2011
Fellow Nigerian's, i thought we the real Nigerian's have come of age but i never believed that there some bunch of illiterate who only read newspaper on the internet and refuse to use there brain,i have some question for some idiots in this forum

(1) IS GEJ NIGERIANS PROBLEMS?
(2)HAS GEJ BETRAYED DEMOCRATIC VOTES,NORMS AND PRINCIPLE?
(3)COULD HE BE THE ONE THROWING THIS BOMB?
(4)CAN ANY MAN DEMOLISH HIS COMFORT PLACE:
(5)CAN YOU MIX POLITICS WITH ETHNICITY,AREWA,AFENIFERE AND OHANEZE?
(6)NIGERIA IS 50YRS GEJ IS OUR PROBLEMS RIGHT?

THESE ISSUE ARE BEGGING FOR ANSWER'S
PEOPLE THINK!THINK!!THINK!!!

ONE MORE THING WHAT IS JOE ODUMAKIN DOING WITH BUHARI?
Re: Bombs Kill 10 At Pdp Rally - One Person Arrested by Juniorroged(m): 11:07pm On Mar 05, 2011
HABA PDP SEF, E DON TOO MUCH FOR UNA NA.
U BETTER BE UR BROTHERS KEEPER B4 U BOMB UR MOM OR WIFE WITH MIstake
Re: Bombs Kill 10 At Pdp Rally - One Person Arrested by Nicklee(m): 11:14pm On Mar 05, 2011
gernded:

Fellow Nigerian's, i thought we the real Nigerian's have come of age but i never believed that there some bunch of illiterate who only read newspaper on the internet and refuse to use there brain,i have some question for some idiots in this forum

(1) IS GEJ NIGERIANS PROBLEMS?
(2)HAS GEJ BETRAYED DEMOCRATIC VOTES,NORMS AND PRINCIPLE?
(3)COULD HE BE THE ONE THROWING THIS BOMB?
(4)CAN ANY MAN DEMOLISH HIS COMFORT PLACE:
(5)CAN YOU MIX POLITICS WITH ETHNICITY,AREWA,AFENIFERE AND OHANEZE?
(6)NIGERIA IS 50YRS GEJ IS OUR PROBLEMS RIGHT?

THESE ISSUE ARE BEGGING FOR ANSWER'S
PEOPLE THINK!THINK!!THINK!!!

ONE MORE THING WHAT IS JOE ODUMAKIN DOING WITH BUHARI?

And you think the gibberish you put up here has some thought in it? Actually, we have seen way more intelligent analyses that the set of crap you put up here. GEJ is the CSO of the country as we speak - it behooves of him to fish out the bombers and stop moronically pointing fingers at his perceived enemies. 1st Oct., Dec. 2010, Jan. 2011 bomb blasts are yet to be resolved and we have a sitting president. Ok, so what happened to Raymond Dokpesi? All of a sudden, he is now the darling of GEJ's team.

Now you should remove the ethnic bigoted cap you have on your head and wear a real thinking cap. When you are ready to be objective, we can start an intelligent conversation.
Re: Bombs Kill 10 At Pdp Rally - One Person Arrested by landstraza: 11:37pm On Mar 05, 2011
divide, divide thats da hand writing on the wall sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad,
Re: Bombs Kill 10 At Pdp Rally - One Person Arrested by landstraza: 11:44pm On Mar 05, 2011
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cant just stop crying
Re: Bombs Kill 10 At Pdp Rally - One Person Arrested by babaowo: 11:57pm On Mar 05, 2011
Na wha oooo, Na bomb ddey rain now lol goodluck to you all naija keep bombing lol
Re: Bombs Kill 10 At Pdp Rally - One Person Arrested by Righton: 1:10am On Mar 06, 2011
Every bomb blast is due to GEJ's enemies - convenient isn't it
But it is lazy. It used to be IBB's fault. But no longer. It is now Buhari's fault
But Buhari's campaign was also attacked in Jonathan's home state of Bayelsa
If we assume it is Boko Haram, people will also link it with Buhari
Conveniently forgetting that the greatest operations by Boko Haram was under Yaradua
Re: Bombs Kill 10 At Pdp Rally - One Person Arrested by Navi(m): 1:50am On Mar 06, 2011
d way some of u nigerians insult GEJ especially because of tribal differences is wrong, he is our president and ll continue to b our president. He deserves some respect please.
Re: Bombs Kill 10 At Pdp Rally - One Person Arrested by honeric01(m): 2:29am On Mar 06, 2011
^^^

Your president, not mine.
Re: Bombs Kill 10 At Pdp Rally - One Person Arrested by Righton: 2:37am On Mar 06, 2011
Navi:

d way some of u nigerians insult GEJ especially because of tribal differences is wrong, he is our president and ll continue to b our president. He deserves some respect please.
You are not better than the people you criticise. Know what that is called? Hypocrisy

Navi:

Atiku is a colossal failure, who ll dialogue with him. He should either cue in or cue out.

Navi:

Bakare is lying. Which God asked him 2run with Buhari, anyway dia ar so many gods. wen dey fail, let him also say god told him dat dey ll fail.

Navi:

@ Chuks and oyb, keep GEJ out of this. U r part o d blind pple dat alwaz disrespect dia leaders, GEJ has been anointed by God to take Nigeria to dia promised land, u pple can't stop God.
Re: Bombs Kill 10 At Pdp Rally - One Person Arrested by Nicklee(m): 2:41am On Mar 06, 2011
^^^

It is funny how Navi claims that GEJ is 'God's' anointed but is quick to call Bakare a liar and question which 'God' sent him. Now that is the height of hypocrisy.
Re: Bombs Kill 10 At Pdp Rally - One Person Arrested by Nobody: 3:29am On Mar 06, 2011
considering the fact that gej's ascension was at deep costs to those before him, if there's any anoiniting or ordaining, it certainly is not from a benevolent diety.
Re: Bombs Kill 10 At Pdp Rally - One Person Arrested by Navi(m): 4:15am On Mar 06, 2011
honeric01:

^^^

Your president, not mine.

he is our president, remember dat itz only God dat enthrones leaders.
Re: Bombs Kill 10 At Pdp Rally - One Person Arrested by Navi(m): 4:28am On Mar 06, 2011
Nicklee:

^^^

It is funny how Navi claims that GEJ is 'God's' anointed but is quick to call Bakare a liar and question which 'God' sent him. Now that is the height of hypocrisy.
Bakare's case is different frm this, it was because he got an opportunity to deputize Buhari
Re: Bombs Kill 10 At Pdp Rally - One Person Arrested by Blakjewelry(m): 5:34am On Mar 06, 2011
in as much as i hate PDP, but the recent attacks at thier rally ground calls for more concern. It show that the oppositions are far worst than the pdp. The same lost power, abeg if anybody knows any news about prof. Pat utomi, please update me he is the one i might considered voting for if he is running.thank you
Re: Bombs Kill 10 At Pdp Rally - One Person Arrested by Blakjewelry(m): 5:59am On Mar 06, 2011
from the way these cpc supporters are sounding on this forum with so much insulting words shows the pdp thug like nature but, the difference is while pdp thugs are mainly illitrates, cpc thugs are both the educated and uneducated.
Re: Bombs Kill 10 At Pdp Rally - One Person Arrested by Pharoh: 6:28am On Mar 06, 2011
^^

You no well at all . . . grin
Re: Bombs Kill 10 At Pdp Rally - One Person Arrested by Righton: 7:16am On Mar 06, 2011
Blakjewelry:

in as much as i hate PDP, but the recent attacks at thier rally ground calls for more concern. It show that the oppositions are far worst than the pdp. The same lost power, abeg if anybody knows any news about prof. Pat utomi, please update me he is the one i might considered voting for if he is running.thank you

What really makes you think that the opposition is responsible for the attacks on PDP? Notice that PDP events have from history been more violent than others'. And you will notice that there is more bad blood in PDP now than in the other parties. Notice what is happening in Ogun and Oyo States

BTW, don't vote PDP. They are in charge of security. What people have been saying is that president Jonathan promises to bring people to book, tells us he knows the people responsible for those attacks, informs us that he has tasked the security forces to be more vigilant. But nothing really gets done. You cannot blame Nigerians for being fed up with the state of affairs. A lot of people want PDP to lose elections, but don't want Nigerians (a lot of them innocent illiterates lured to the rallies with money) dying at their rallies.

I really wish Prof Utomi were running from South South instead of GEJ. You know South South people will not vote for him. GEJ supporters don't attack him because they see him as an outsider
Re: Bombs Kill 10 At Pdp Rally - One Person Arrested by ziccoit: 7:19am On Mar 06, 2011
All these craps about politics and religion is not true. Plays politics with religion but not religion with politics. It would take a people of sound reasoning faculty to understand that simple statement.

The politics is well established and rooted in religion. In other words, politics is an element of religion. Jesus led his people by applying politics so was Prophet Muhammed. So stop deceiving us religion and politics are unrelated. What is applied and right is that you apply religion in politics but not politics in religion.

Nigeria is unfortunate to find herself in the hand of those who plays religion with politics including the majority of nairalanders.
Re: Bombs Kill 10 At Pdp Rally - One Person Arrested by 1025: 8:36am On Mar 06, 2011
Haba bros, the fact that you don't support Mr President does not mean you will allow your emotions to take over your reasoning ability.

The first bombing with political undertone was carried out by a member of the Buhari led gang of misguided soldiers in the person of IBB. Kidnaping was introduced by buhari and his gang. They threw away our laws, used decrees and gaged our laws. Every opposition was muzzled including the press.

Only in this admistration is the Judiciary truelly free. did you say no INEC? Inec has never been this free since the days of Buhari until now. Mr. President is a gentleman. The truth is this, the PDP as led by Jonathan is not the same as was led by OBJ. OBJ was was picked by a member of the Buhari gang, in the person of IBB.

Are you accusing Mr President of throwing the bomb? What if this bomb was thrown at CPC or ACN rally? You are so unfair.

@noblezone,
in pdp's 12 yrs in power, can u tell us why nigeria and nigerians cannot enjoy steady power supply among other things?
i am not supporting anyone for bombing but someone was accussed of bombing abuja on independence day and his name is Dokpesi. dokpesi today is a member of GEJ campeign team. why is he not the bomber again and who is sure is not the same dokpesi that bombed abuja that is bombing again? this has been the politics of pdp, when u are in oposition, u are criminal, thieve, bomber and everything but join them and u will become a siant.
do u think this country is moving forward with 12 yrs of pdp? assuming jonathan is the saint we call him, how is it possible for a saint to work with all the known criminals of this country in his cabinet? uncle reason am well now. ghana is good today because J rawlings killed the big thieves so how can nigeria be good when the big thieves are been celebrated here and there? one would expect jonathan to work with the younger generations rather than going back to these same old criminals that has denied nigeria and nigerians every good thing of life.
we will continue talking until the much needed and deserved changes come to nigeria and that must happen by all means. we will bring the culprits to book is not a new language in the history of this same pdp and if you don't mind, tell me when one has been brought to book since 1999. how lond did it take the south african police to get the nkillers of lucky dube and how long has it taken pdp not to tell us who killed bole ige. since oct 1, bombing, it is now 6 months and the only accussed person has been forced into pdp and the dead innocent nigerians have gone just like that. it cld be u or ur relative one day. be careful what u say.
Re: Bombs Kill 10 At Pdp Rally - One Person Arrested by anonimi: 11:23am On Mar 06, 2011
While we are debating and identifying our favourites for president and governors of our states, we should not lose focus on the candidates for national and state assembly LEGISLATORS.
Do you know your constituency?
Let us scrutinise, select and mobilise support for our candidates based on their individual integrity rather than blindly following party's choice that may be the wife, kid, in-law, relation of the party godfathers.
We can reduce the legisLOOTERS and increase the legislators who can channel our needs to the executives and make better laws for us all.
Re: Bombs Kill 10 At Pdp Rally - One Person Arrested by Nobody: 11:25am On Mar 06, 2011
What else do we expect from CPC supporters whose leader Buhari think and behave like a Mad Cow!!!They are expected to behave like Mad Cows too by using Bombs and Guns!!! I also advice GEJ supporters to be careful o!!!! These CPC guys and their agents on Nairaland strongly believe in Violent even with the way they make their comment here.
Re: Bombs Kill 10 At Pdp Rally - One Person Arrested by Nobody: 11:48am On Mar 06, 2011
May the souls of those innocents killed rest in perfect peace.
Re: Bombs Kill 10 At Pdp Rally - One Person Arrested by agabaI23(m): 12:08pm On Mar 06, 2011
Just noticed GenBuhari lives in the UK grin.
Re: Bombs Kill 10 At Pdp Rally - One Person Arrested by maxproxl: 1:34pm On Mar 06, 2011
its so unfortunate. may their soul rest in peace, with incidences like this, we pray and hope for a free and fair election. this wouldnt av hapnd if adequate security was put in place, am so sad,
Re: Bombs Kill 10 At Pdp Rally - One Person Arrested by eherbal(m): 2:32pm On Mar 06, 2011
by the time we start elections proper RPGs will hold sway.
Re: Bombs Kill 10 At Pdp Rally - One Person Arrested by tlops(m): 3:19pm On Mar 06, 2011
Babangida said recurring bomb explosions are eroding the beauty and attraction of political campaigns.

Hence presidential debate.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Orji Cuts Visit To Attend Collapsed Building Victims / Igbos And The Lagos Controversy. / Is Tinubu The Man Behind The Death Of Bola Ige and Funsho Williams? Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.