Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,977 members, 7,825,050 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

John Okafor 'Mr Ibu' Poisoned By His Staff - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / John Okafor 'Mr Ibu' Poisoned By His Staff (42595 Views)

John Okafor 'Mr Ibu' Is Dead (Photos) / I Met My Fiancé On Tiktok - Chioma Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu's Daughter / John Okafor 'Mr Ibu' Celebrates His 60th Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: John Okafor 'Mr Ibu' Poisoned By His Staff by abbey621(m): 2:45pm On Oct 06, 2020
gypsey:
Does he have any proof? Nothing to do with how old he is, he could get it wrong. Old people can be wrong too.

If he cannot proof it then it is all sheer assumptions.

Have you properly requested proof? You're accusing him of assumptions yet you're guilty of the same, someone said he was poisoned that he almost died, surely he went to the hospital and they confirmed what was wrong. When people here hear the word poison, we automatically think of rela poison not knowing bad food, undercooked food or poor hygiene can all cause food poisoning. He might be right that this came from his staff and it does not necessarily mean the staff had bad intentions, the staff might just be irresponsible just like majority of Nigerians.
Re: John Okafor 'Mr Ibu' Poisoned By His Staff by osejie17(m): 2:51pm On Oct 06, 2020
Possiblegee:
airtel network day try this days I just knew it couldn’t be glo ....now my last question is do you have a job ?? please don’t feel insulted but ,I’m deeply sorry if you see it as an insult
wassup abeg message me I want discuss with u privately ojdvs@ymail.com
Re: John Okafor 'Mr Ibu' Poisoned By His Staff by Nobody: 3:11pm On Oct 06, 2020
abbey621:

Have you properly requested proof? You're accusing him of assumptions yet you're guilty of the same, someone said he was poisoned that he almost died, surely he went to the hospital and they confirmed what was wrong. When people here hear the word poison, we automatically think of rela poison not knowing bad food, undercooked food or poor hygiene can all cause food poisoning. He might be right that this came from his staff and it does not necessarily mean the staff had bad intentions, the staff might just be irresponsible just like majority of Nigerians.
Thank you! for elaborating further, infact, I agree with all your points. However i was not assuming, It was just my thinking, Opinion if you like. I ve also made a similar comment like this yours, where I mentioned medical diagnostic proofs.

I am glad you view it from your points you are not ignorant like most people on here. If you read through all the comment they are all against his staffs, all the people who commented were sure that the "posioning" was intentional, Some claimed they wanted to kill him out of jealousy, hatred and envy. Without thinking it could have been otherwise, not intentional. Easy to accuse his poor helpless staffs. That was why i made the comments about proofs..

It could have been an honest mistake, Hygiene issues like you have rightly indicated Most Nigerians believe once poisoning is mentioned it means someone wants to kill him daibolically. cheesy

I Have had food poisoning after eating "abacha" in a roadside food canteen along Enugu/onitsha highway. On one of my visits to Nigeria. My family was sure that someone wanted to kill me diabolically.. I explained to them that it was the unhygienic "abacha" i ate rather.
Re: John Okafor 'Mr Ibu' Poisoned By His Staff by OgaRico(m): 4:05pm On Oct 06, 2020
E fit bi film wey him wan release nai him dey give us the thriller like this o because the soundtrack na just like our usual Nollywood movie.
Re: John Okafor 'Mr Ibu' Poisoned By His Staff by Nobody: 6:32pm On Oct 06, 2020
lalasticlala:
I no de take alcohol, the belle is big, the belle na idiot - Mr Ibu

Nollywood A-list comic actor, John Okafor aka Mr Ibu recounts how he almost died after being poisoned by his staff.

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3uKfGOmjHiU

Re: John Okafor 'Mr Ibu' Poisoned By His Staff by merit1988(f): 6:36pm On Oct 06, 2020
All I know is that u need to visit a gym sir tongue
Re: John Okafor 'Mr Ibu' Poisoned By His Staff by Nobody: 7:21pm On Oct 06, 2020
lalasticlala:
I no de take alcohol, the belle is big, the belle na idiot - Mr Ibu

Nollywood A-list comic actor, John Okafor aka Mr Ibu recounts how he almost died after being poisoned by his staff.

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3uKfGOmjHiU

Kai human being bad oooooo
Re: John Okafor 'Mr Ibu' Poisoned By His Staff by Nobody: 11:22pm On Oct 06, 2020
osejie17:

wassup abeg message me I want discuss with u privately ojdvs@ymail.com
ok I will get in touch with you this weekend please be Patient it might not even be weekend it might be next tomorrow Ok thanks
Re: John Okafor 'Mr Ibu' Poisoned By His Staff by DEROXMAN: 9:58pm On Oct 07, 2020
EkperemoEgbabi:

Which tribe is d staff from?
Hope it's not afon**?

Cos na dem dey carry bad belle pass
indeed common sense is not common mr IBU himself said the gang up was from Enugu in the vedio but sha since your head is flat no brain in it
Re: John Okafor 'Mr Ibu' Poisoned By His Staff by IamRichards: 5:45pm On Oct 08, 2020
Pssiblegee:
oh nice ,sorry it’s coming late happy teachers day �

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chika Ike Shares Sexy Photo, Annie Idibia, Ini Edo, Rita Dominic, Others React / Olusoji Jacobs And Blessing Douglas White Wedding Photos / Mike And Wife, Perri Edwards Cover Genevieve Magazine (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.