Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,782 members, 7,813,582 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:28 PM

I Met My Fiancé On Tiktok - Chioma Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu's Daughter - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Met My Fiancé On Tiktok - Chioma Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu's Daughter (68827 Views)

John Okafor 'Mr Ibu' Is Dead (Photos) / Mr Ibu's Daughter, Jasmine Okafor Is Engaged To Ken Erics / Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu Daughter's 9-Month Marriage Ends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Met My Fiancé On Tiktok - Chioma Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu's Daughter by NwekeUG(m): 12:57pm On Feb 19, 2022
'I Met My US-Based Fiancé On Tiktok' - Mr. Ibu's Daughter Advises Single Ladies (Photos, Video)

Chioma Jasmine Okafor, daughter of a popular Nollywood comic actor, Mr. Ibu, is set to get married to her US-based boyfriend whom she met 2 months ago on TikTok, IGBERETV reports.

The young lady has taken to social media to share the lovely moment they had together thereby revealing that her lover flew down to Nigeria all the way from the United States of America (USA) to propose to her.

As seen in the romantic video she shared, Jasmine stated that her man who came down to Africa for the first time had popped up a marriage request to her and she said yes.

She revealed that her marriage is coming so soon in this month of February, while stating that a real man won’t waste a lady’s time in respect to marriage.

She wrote;

“We met here on tictok 2 months ago ! He was my tiktok glitter! We are set to get married in this month. He flew all the way from USA to Africa for the first time ! Just to marry. A real man won’t waste your time"

She advised single ladies who want to get married to use Tiktok.

She wrote;

"If you re still single . Hurry now and rush to tictok"

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CaHNzFmDHlW/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FoR3Eb2u_U

https://igberetvnews.com/1415072/met-us-based-fiance-tiktok-mr-ibus-daughter-advises-single-ladies-photos-video/

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Met My Fiancé On Tiktok - Chioma Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu's Daughter by Nobody: 12:58pm On Feb 19, 2022
Omo.she get fat ass

143 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Met My Fiancé On Tiktok - Chioma Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu's Daughter by checkmatez: 1:09pm On Feb 19, 2022
We all know why you fell in love because I can't imagine the amount of social events you have been to with guys dressed to kill and yet you were not interested.

Sha dey go Baba God don do am for you

72 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Met My Fiancé On Tiktok - Chioma Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu's Daughter by Brokeloser: 1:32pm On Feb 19, 2022
][/quote:

The young lady has taken to social media to share the lovely moment they had together thereby revealing that her lover flew down to Nigeria all the way from the United Status of America (USA) to propose to her.
Look at another useless overused vagina with nothing to offer saying shiit two spaces below

As seen in the romantic video she shared, Jasmine stated that her man who came down to Africa for the first time had popped up a marriage request to her and she said yes.

She revealed that her marriage is coming so soon in this month of February, while stating that a real man won’t waste a lady’s time in respect to marriage
When it favours vagina people then you're a REAL MAN Why couldn't she be a real woman and fly to the USA to marry him
Look at another useless overused vagina saying trash below

92 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Met My Fiancé On Tiktok - Chioma Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu's Daughter by TheStakeHolder(m): 1:33pm On Feb 19, 2022
Nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: I Met My Fiancé On Tiktok - Chioma Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu's Daughter by AoifeNightfall: 1:38pm On Feb 19, 2022
You're lucky dear. US based Nigerian men are better.

My dear, you don dodge bullet from these local Nigerian men. Enjoy!

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Met My Fiancé On Tiktok - Chioma Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu's Daughter by paulolee(m): 2:31pm On Feb 19, 2022
lucky chap...only if she knows how many ticktok guys don scam our girls

11 Likes

Re: I Met My Fiancé On Tiktok - Chioma Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu's Daughter by mcmurphy132(m): 2:46pm On Feb 19, 2022
Nigeria ladies no dey hear abroad dem go don wet

107 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Met My Fiancé On Tiktok - Chioma Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu's Daughter by Nobody: 4:19pm On Feb 19, 2022
See as human being resemble pink bag of rice and unfermented cassava flour,

This one go sabi swallow 50 wraps of fufu with ogbono soup and 30 pieces of goat meat like her papa

Mgbeke feeling funky.........if u like no stop to dey use that waist trainer

62 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Met My Fiancé On Tiktok - Chioma Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu's Daughter by Nobody: 4:20pm On Feb 19, 2022
mcmurphy132:
Nigeria ladies no dey hear abroad dem go don wet

Most abroad guys na beggars shishi dem no get, most of dem dey find rich nigerian girls to leech on sef.............yahoo boys don takeover even shameless married women dey rush dem

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Met My Fiancé On Tiktok - Chioma Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu's Daughter by posty56: 4:23pm On Feb 19, 2022
person you haven't got to know well naim you fly marry, anyways I wish you luck but know come social media come cry if anything bust

24 Likes

Re: I Met My Fiancé On Tiktok - Chioma Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu's Daughter by DropsMic(m): 7:19pm On Feb 19, 2022
Okay
Re: I Met My Fiancé On Tiktok - Chioma Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu's Daughter by DropsMic(m): 7:19pm On Feb 19, 2022
posty56:
person you haven't got to know well naim you fly marry, anyways I wish you luck but know come social media come cry if anything bust

You think love is about the number of years you date someone ba

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Met My Fiancé On Tiktok - Chioma Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu's Daughter by emmabest2000(m): 7:19pm On Feb 19, 2022
congratulations to little but chubby miss Ibu
Una marriage coming in this February ? shocked

Some people will start counting down to the end of February, its just less than 10 days to go grin

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Met My Fiancé On Tiktok - Chioma Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu's Daughter by NaijaOlosho(f): 7:19pm On Feb 19, 2022
Olosho
Re: I Met My Fiancé On Tiktok - Chioma Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu's Daughter by NwaNimo1(m): 7:20pm On Feb 19, 2022

3 Likes

Re: I Met My Fiancé On Tiktok - Chioma Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu's Daughter by FuckSilly: 7:21pm On Feb 19, 2022
grin
Re: I Met My Fiancé On Tiktok - Chioma Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu's Daughter by spafu(m): 7:21pm On Feb 19, 2022
Eoj
Re: I Met My Fiancé On Tiktok - Chioma Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu's Daughter by opalu: 7:22pm On Feb 19, 2022
Ok

2 Likes

Re: I Met My Fiancé On Tiktok - Chioma Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu's Daughter by Soljaboi44(m): 7:22pm On Feb 19, 2022
Okay

We aff heard u

1 Like

Re: I Met My Fiancé On Tiktok - Chioma Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu's Daughter by baby124: 7:22pm On Feb 19, 2022
2 months? Goodluck o!

4 Likes

Re: I Met My Fiancé On Tiktok - Chioma Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu's Daughter by Animegirl(f): 7:22pm On Feb 19, 2022
AoifeNightfall:
You're lucky dear. US based Nigerian men are better.

My dear, you don dodge bullet from these local Nigerian men. Enjoy!

Exactly!!

Nigerian men are something else.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Met My Fiancé On Tiktok - Chioma Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu's Daughter by Eben91: 7:23pm On Feb 19, 2022
Darkseidxx:
Omo.she get fat ass
grin grin grin grin so you don already Carry cream enter bathroom

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Met My Fiancé On Tiktok - Chioma Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu's Daughter by SweetDipBenny(m): 7:23pm On Feb 19, 2022
Enjoy
Re: I Met My Fiancé On Tiktok - Chioma Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu's Daughter by Warldbest(m): 7:24pm On Feb 19, 2022
One down

1 Like

Re: I Met My Fiancé On Tiktok - Chioma Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu's Daughter by YoungBlackRico(m): 7:27pm On Feb 19, 2022
DropsMic:

You think love is about the number of years you date someone ba
2 months 'internet love'? Abeg gettat!

11 Likes

Re: I Met My Fiancé On Tiktok - Chioma Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu's Daughter by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:28pm On Feb 19, 2022
You can find love ANYWHERE

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Met My Fiancé On Tiktok - Chioma Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu's Daughter by BigAPP(m): 7:29pm On Feb 19, 2022
After dating two months online? : cry
Anyway, good luck

3 Likes

Re: I Met My Fiancé On Tiktok - Chioma Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu's Daughter by SILVERLINES: 7:29pm On Feb 19, 2022
As e d hot

That pussy will be so creamy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Henrietta Kosoko's Death: She Is The Third Wife Jide Kosoko Has Lost / Jim Iyke Visits Tonto Dikeh At Her Abuja Home (photos) / Davido Celebrates Shizzi, The Man That Changed His Life, On His Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.