Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,986 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Which Nigerian Web Hosting Company Is The Best? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Which Nigerian Web Hosting Company Is The Best? (394 Views)

My Former Website Hosting Company Is Holding Me To Ransom / Which Nigerian ATM Card Supports Facebook/instagram Adverts? / Meet 12 Year-old Nigerian Web Developer, Obaloluwa Odelana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Nigerian Web Hosting Company Is The Best? by WhiteNigerian(m): 9:40am On Oct 06, 2020
Hello everyone, Please i need your suggestions and recommendations for the best nigerian web hosting company. I want to host an e-commerce website that targets at least 2K daily traffic.
Re: Which Nigerian Web Hosting Company Is The Best? by Nobody: 4:15pm On Oct 06, 2020
Whogohost should be fine.. Haven't used it tho.
Re: Which Nigerian Web Hosting Company Is The Best? by ebbydare(m): 4:31pm On Oct 06, 2020
Please save yourself stress and just go for hostlag.com
Re: Which Nigerian Web Hosting Company Is The Best? by ProGSM(m): 10:47pm On Oct 07, 2020
You may want to check SignOnHost.com I use them
Re: Which Nigerian Web Hosting Company Is The Best? by SConnect: 1:50pm On Oct 08, 2020
WhiteNigerian:
Hello everyone, Please i need your suggestions and recommendations for the best nigerian web hosting company. I want to host an e-commerce website that targets at least 2K daily traffic.

Kindly check my signature for our current promotional offer.

Thanks.

Re: Which Nigerian Web Hosting Company Is The Best? by lovemko(m): 3:50am On Oct 09, 2020
ebbydare:
Please save yourself stress and just go for hostlag.com

Didn't see anywhere they offer SSL certificates, whether free or paid
Re: Which Nigerian Web Hosting Company Is The Best? by Setharry(m): 6:44am On Oct 09, 2020
Are you in need of unique articles for your personal or business use?

Or do you have a blog with little or no time to update it?

Am Harry, a professional writer

I will write original seo blog post, that is error-free and deliver promptly

If you need my services, kindly message me...
Re: Which Nigerian Web Hosting Company Is The Best? by betahost247(m): 9:10pm On Oct 09, 2020
WhiteNigerian:

Hello,

First of all, hosting an ecommerce on shared hosting is not ideal because of huge traffic which will lead your website to be suspended. I will advise you to go for either Cloud Hosting, or VPS Server.

Cloud Hosting:

This host can handled even 5k daily traffic because only your website will be hosted with the resources you choose.

VPS Server:

For developer who can manage the little amount of resources which will be allocated to them and you should be perfect in server firewall to protect the server from attacks. Note: VPS too got suspended if you are extremely using resources more than it allocated to you.

We offer affordable price on any of the suggested plan.

Do let us know if you have any questions please.

Thank you

Warm Regards,
Ademola
Beta Host Limited Sales/Technical Team
Re: Which Nigerian Web Hosting Company Is The Best? by cluewebhost(m): 5:59am On Oct 12, 2020
WhiteNigerian:

A small VPS would be better for this.

We can give really huge discounts on our VPS if you ask (multiple locations available)

(1) (Reply)

Is This Blog Good Enough For Google Adsense / Most Funniest Jokes On Nairaland / Create Your Site Appwith Admob With N1,500

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.