Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,677 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

DJ Cuppy To Feature P Star In New Music Video (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy To Feature P Star In New Music Video (photo) (27788 Views)

DJ Cuppy To Kanye West: Dangote Is Richer Than You / Fans Beg DJ Cuppy To Quit Music And Enjoy Her Burnt Dodo Alone (photo) / DJ Cuppy To Asa Asika "I Got You Bae" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

DJ Cuppy To Feature P Star In New Music Video (photo) by Abdulazeez99: 10:12am On Oct 06, 2020
Igbere TV reports that celebrity disc jockey DJ Cuppy has said she will be featuring a fan in her new music video.

The 27-year-old stated this on her Twitter page on Monday, adding it was a way of thanking her fan for his dedication.

As a way of thanking @PrizelessStar for his dedication as a fan for years, I invited him to be in my music video � ...I am nothing without my Cupcakes! Who am I not to return the favour? I want to be CLOSER to my fans! Will not reach everyone, but promise to try. Love you all

https://twitter.com/cuppymusic/status/1313127712509382656?s=19

Born Ifeoluwa Otedola, Cuppy’s debut album Original Cuppy features artistes such as Rema, Fireboy, Stonebwoy and Teni among others.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy To Feature P Star In New Music Video (photo) by Adrian9(m): 10:34am On Oct 06, 2020
I start to follow her 2months ago,so no hope.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy To Feature P Star In New Music Video (photo) by Fucknlbots: 2:04pm On Oct 06, 2020
The disc jockey.

I love this girl vibes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HrP7ve_lMcs

If you like the update, you will also find this interesting

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy To Feature P Star In New Music Video (photo) by Opistorincos(m): 2:04pm On Oct 06, 2020
whatever rocks the Fan's boat.

I'm your best man for your real estate needs in Ilorin
Re: DJ Cuppy To Feature P Star In New Music Video (photo) by Officialhorlah(m): 2:04pm On Oct 06, 2020
We know!

So as to gain more followers�

3 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy To Feature P Star In New Music Video (photo) by obasi101(m): 2:05pm On Oct 06, 2020
When God almighty is already featuring me with his abundance of grace, good life, Unmeritted Favours... Who am I to seek a humans featuring... cool cool

@Righteousness :pls a word of prayer for me sir cry

21 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy To Feature P Star In New Music Video (photo) by badman007(m): 2:05pm On Oct 06, 2020
Love her XX

But her father needs to pay more TAX. That’s our (LSG) money. come on man!

Zero UBE in 36 states, We need money to fund our 50% education budget (Boko Haramic) reduction.

UBE is vital, Don’t dull.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy To Feature P Star In New Music Video (photo) by Heffalump(m): 2:05pm On Oct 06, 2020
Who dey knack this girl sef

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy To Feature P Star In New Music Video (photo) by Techm0: 2:05pm On Oct 06, 2020
Lol

If only the guy can impregnate her, his life for change

Re: DJ Cuppy To Feature P Star In New Music Video (photo) by MrTAnonymous(m): 2:05pm On Oct 06, 2020
Cool... Nice development

Incase you don't know na me talk

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy To Feature P Star In New Music Video (photo) by Queenlovely(f): 2:05pm On Oct 06, 2020
We can’t change political reality by fighting it.
Re: DJ Cuppy To Feature P Star In New Music Video (photo) by WilliamsDeGreat: 2:05pm On Oct 06, 2020
She getting old and beauty fading.

11 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy To Feature P Star In New Music Video (photo) by Hoojay(f): 2:05pm On Oct 06, 2020
Gelato, correct babe kiss kiss kiss
Re: DJ Cuppy To Feature P Star In New Music Video (photo) by mimicherry: 2:05pm On Oct 06, 2020
Cuppy girl

Ever so bubbly
Re: DJ Cuppy To Feature P Star In New Music Video (photo) by osejie17(m): 2:06pm On Oct 06, 2020
This babe should go and seat down

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy To Feature P Star In New Music Video (photo) by blueghost(m): 2:06pm On Oct 06, 2020
wow! nice one.
I hope is not among all those end-time gestures most celebrities do
Re: DJ Cuppy To Feature P Star In New Music Video (photo) by EbiJUNIRO(m): 2:06pm On Oct 06, 2020
Nice
Re: DJ Cuppy To Feature P Star In New Music Video (photo) by Akukaliaa(m): 2:06pm On Oct 06, 2020
cry

And this is somebody's son.

It is amazing how he followed her to this point of insane recognition. Men have become weak. Very weak.

#spits#

8 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy To Feature P Star In New Music Video (photo) by mimicherry: 2:06pm On Oct 06, 2020
Why the jealousy

If you think she not relevant
Why open threads about her
Why do you even bother to comment
She didn't cause your poverty

Get a life!

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy To Feature P Star In New Music Video (photo) by osamz007: 2:09pm On Oct 06, 2020
THIS CUPPY CHEST ISSA PROBLEM

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy To Feature P Star In New Music Video (photo) by Gwagone: 2:09pm On Oct 06, 2020
Uhm
Re: DJ Cuppy To Feature P Star In New Music Video (photo) by WorriorPlus: 2:09pm On Oct 06, 2020
Congratulations. Wish you success in your music career. Remember to stay off drugs. And may your dream of marrying Joshua the boxer be fulfilled.
Re: DJ Cuppy To Feature P Star In New Music Video (photo) by KingMicky3286: 2:09pm On Oct 06, 2020
Digital marketer is using Nairaland to market digital Nairalanders

This one tire me ooo...

Trumpiana:
DO YOU WANT MORE CLIENT OR CUSTOMERS FOR YOUR BUSINESS?
I AM A PROFESSIONAL AND CERTIFIED DIGITAL MARKETER WITH YEARS OF EXPERIENCE IN MARKETING FIELD.
HOW WE DO IT IS THAT WE CREATE A PROFESSIONAL ADVERT VIDEO WHICH IS GOING TO PORTRAY YOUR PRODUCTS OR SERVICES, THEN WE WILL MARKET IT WITH YOUTUBE, FACEBOOK, TWITTER & INSTAGRAM PAID ADVERTISEMENT.

IF YOU ALSO WANT TO MAKE MONEY BY OWNING A YOUTUBE CHANNEL OR YOU NEED SOMEONE TO HELP YOU MANAGE TO GROW YOUR EXISTING YOUTUBE CHANNEL.

KINDLY CONTACT ME VIA THE NUMBER BELOW.
0 8 1 8 9 7 2 8 3 4 8

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy To Feature P Star In New Music Video (photo) by Nobody: 2:09pm On Oct 06, 2020
Nigerian music is dead, all those Fuji and highlight artistes better pass all these worthless mainstream artistes.

3 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy To Feature P Star In New Music Video (photo) by eugenenwajei(m): 2:11pm On Oct 06, 2020
only singlet cheesy
Re: DJ Cuppy To Feature P Star In New Music Video (photo) by RPG2020(m): 2:12pm On Oct 06, 2020
Heffalump:
Who dey knack this girl sef

Na any body
Re: DJ Cuppy To Feature P Star In New Music Video (photo) by Queenlovely(f): 2:13pm On Oct 06, 2020
well-done
Re: DJ Cuppy To Feature P Star In New Music Video (photo) by Houseofglam7(f): 2:14pm On Oct 06, 2020
kiss

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wizkid Arrives Denmark For His Chris Brown Tour / Aduni Ade And Her Sons In Cute Pictures / Chidinma Ekile: If You Are Dating A Fine Person Please Don’t Check Their Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.