Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,075 members, 7,825,397 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

Dorathy Bachor Speaks On Health After Being Rushed To Hospital - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dorathy Bachor Speaks On Health After Being Rushed To Hospital (58016 Views)

Ex BBNaija Housemate, Dorathy Bachor Hospitalized (Photos) / Regina Daniels Sends Happy New Year Message After Being Rushed To Hospital / Davido’s Victim Rushed To Dubai Hospital, Covered In Blood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dorathy Bachor Speaks On Health After Being Rushed To Hospital by JIMMY1393: 10:19pm On Oct 06, 2020
Ijaya123:
Is she a ManCHESTer United fan?

Funny undecided
Re: Dorathy Bachor Speaks On Health After Being Rushed To Hospital by Nobody: 10:37pm On Oct 06, 2020
PastorandMentor:
Public Olosho.
She did all that just to gain more fame.
The whole attention was going to Laycon the winner of BBN she wanted some for herself.
She wanted to be all over the news
She wanted the name.
Mumu dey worry all of una.

Quote me you die.
I quote you
Wetin happen
Re: Dorathy Bachor Speaks On Health After Being Rushed To Hospital by Ogunleti01: 6:30am On Oct 07, 2020
ethicallyright:
She is prone to certain ailments because of heredity. I remember when she said her Mother was diabetic.

With her size she was almost never going to miss such terminal ailments.
You are not God oo!

1 Like

Re: Dorathy Bachor Speaks On Health After Being Rushed To Hospital by emoghenemartin(m): 8:06am On Oct 07, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Davash222:
God will continue to bless Water melon breast girls for me.

Their bride price shouldn’t be same with Lime breast girls. Buhari should look into this.
Re: Dorathy Bachor Speaks On Health After Being Rushed To Hospital by MicroSweet(m): 8:13am On Oct 07, 2020
Great! But don't forget to bring along your FULL BRAIN.
Re: Dorathy Bachor Speaks On Health After Being Rushed To Hospital by nkemoma(m): 3:05pm On Oct 07, 2020
Shapeless Amoeba
Re: Dorathy Bachor Speaks On Health After Being Rushed To Hospital by DryMouth: 2:21pm On Nov 05, 2020
Halimat04:
grin
You sent me a mail sis!
Hw may i be of help?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Zynell Zuh Celebrates Valentine In Bikini (Photos) / Wizkid Shares Photos Of His Sons; Davido Reacts / Motunrayo Adeoye Is Dead. Actress Dies Of Chronic Ulcer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.