Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,023 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:39 AM

Gunmen Attack SARS Police Station In Enugu, Six Sars Operatives Killed- Photo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Attack SARS Police Station In Enugu, Six Sars Operatives Killed- Photo (13551 Views)

Notorious Bandit Leader, Dogo Gide, Killed (Photo) / SARS & Police Brutality: Seun Okinbaloye Writes On How To Fix Nigeria / How Soldiers Opened Fire On SARS Operatives Who Repelled Boko Haram Attack(Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Attack SARS Police Station In Enugu, Six Sars Operatives Killed- Photo by Shoboloyok(m): 11:34am On Oct 06, 2020
Is this revolution?

Anyway

Do you want to propose to your girlfriend or are you planning to get married soon? Read about how to identify a high quality wedding or engagement ring here:

click here.
Re: Gunmen Attack SARS Police Station In Enugu, Six Sars Operatives Killed- Photo by Charmingrascal(m): 11:36am On Oct 06, 2020
WATCHOVER:

Very insensitive and foolish from you.
Those who failed to do the plea bargain and those that are arrogant are the once they kill, if you don't want to be killed Stop supporting fraudulent activities and be the gentle and polite citizen.
The only reason I am against SARS is because it not their primary aim to go after cyber crime promoters or internet fraudsters.

Only Criminals support End SARS

The day you will have an encounter with those blood sucking demons is the day you will have a rethink.

SARS are very dreadful and they are the only Police unit that can combat armed robbers toe-to-toe but I am telling you that SARS are criminally minded and they have killed and maimed innocent youths aspiring for greatness.
The day I had an encounter with them was the day I realized how dangerous they are.
One was telling me that if I don't give them what I have I will be the one begging them to collect it later.

When I am not a Yahoo boy
I showed them my ID confidently and politely talked to them but they were looking for any means to incriminate me, until I called a Senior Police that I knw before they allowed me to go telling me that it was my lucky day.
Imagine if I had no one to call.

7 Likes

Re: Gunmen Attack SARS Police Station In Enugu, Six Sars Operatives Killed- Photo by Denique(f): 11:36am On Oct 06, 2020
Earlystar698:
Op go and charge your phone it's already 4%
Wetin konsign you?

Re: Gunmen Attack SARS Police Station In Enugu, Six Sars Operatives Killed- Photo by Denique(f): 11:39am On Oct 06, 2020
Mokason28:
Yawns and cat walks away grin

Med oh grin grin grin

More like “Our Armed Robbers will fight for us in this country” grin

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Attack SARS Police Station In Enugu, Six Sars Operatives Killed- Photo by Smoke55: 11:39am On Oct 06, 2020
Nightstalker:
[s][/s]

Bastard criminal

You will live to watch all your children and brothers and sisters pay for your crimes

Their life's will.be ruined

You will shed tears of dust

Bastard

You destroy Nigerias name with your fraudulent activities

Bastard

Nothing you touch will progress

You will end in tears of dust
ogbeni shut up jarri!! stop yanning okpata! the rubbish you spew above will be your portion in a thousand folds,your generation is already cursed!! akpa amu.

4 Likes

Re: Gunmen Attack SARS Police Station In Enugu, Six Sars Operatives Killed- Photo by seanwilliam(m): 11:39am On Oct 06, 2020
Charmingrascal:

The day you will have an encounter with those blood sucking demons is the day you will have a rethink.

SARS are very dreadful and they are the only Police unit that can combat armed robbers toe-to-toe but I am telling you that SARS are criminally minded and they have killed and maimed innocent youths aspiring for greatness.
The day I had an encounter with them was the day I realized how dangerous they are.
One was telling me that if I don't give them what I have I will be the one begging them to collect it later.

I showed them my ID confidently and politely talked to them but they were looking for any means to incriminate me, until I called a Senior Police that I knw before they allowed me to go telling me that it was my lucky day.

lol.. that's their usual lines..

3 Likes

Re: Gunmen Attack SARS Police Station In Enugu, Six Sars Operatives Killed- Photo by Earlystar698(m): 11:49am On Oct 06, 2020
Denique:
Wetin konsign you?
who are you
Re: Gunmen Attack SARS Police Station In Enugu, Six Sars Operatives Killed- Photo by Nobody: 11:54am On Oct 06, 2020
[s]
Nuel4:
you think SARS are fighting Yahoo? Lol your ignorance is unbelievable. Real yahoo boys don't fear SARS at all because they are not a problem, they are just a bunch of hustlers. Give them 50k and they will let you go even if they caught you in the act of defrauding someone. The people SARS are killing aren't even yahoo boys. They're guys who don't have money to settle. The day SARS will catch you in a bus with actual yahoo boys is the day your ignorance will be cured. The guilty yahoo guys will drop money and leave while SARS will be hailing them and even give them their number while you the so called innocent one will be beaten to pulp until you accept to crimes you didn't commit.
Real yahoo boys only fear EFCC for your information
[/s]

Trash
Re: Gunmen Attack SARS Police Station In Enugu, Six Sars Operatives Killed- Photo by valentineuwakwe(m): 11:54am On Oct 06, 2020
SHEBI I said it n saw these coming....SARs will face more retaliation in the coming months.....those at the top should address this endsars matter urgently!

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack SARS Police Station In Enugu, Six Sars Operatives Killed- Photo by Denique(f): 11:55am On Oct 06, 2020
Earlystar698:
who are you

What do you mean by “Who are you?” angry

Do you who I am
Re: Gunmen Attack SARS Police Station In Enugu, Six Sars Operatives Killed- Photo by Earlystar698(m): 11:56am On Oct 06, 2020
Denique:

What do you mean by “Who are you?” angry
Do you who I am
yes who the hell are you?
Re: Gunmen Attack SARS Police Station In Enugu, Six Sars Operatives Killed- Photo by Denique(f): 11:59am On Oct 06, 2020
Earlystar698:
yes who the hell are you?

Heyyyy!!! You obviously missed the tease in my original post, so...
Re: Gunmen Attack SARS Police Station In Enugu, Six Sars Operatives Killed- Photo by Earlystar698(m): 12:02pm On Oct 06, 2020
Denique:

Heyyyy!!! You obviously missed the tease in my original post, so...
Really?
Re: Gunmen Attack SARS Police Station In Enugu, Six Sars Operatives Killed- Photo by joyandfaith: 12:15pm On Oct 06, 2020
Charmingrascal:

the guy called
WATCHOVER is naive and ill-informed. He should follow PoliceCRU and segalink in Twitter and amaze how crazy sars are.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack SARS Police Station In Enugu, Six Sars Operatives Killed- Photo by WATCHOVER(m): 12:17pm On Oct 06, 2020
Charmingrascal:

Yeah there are bad elements all over the world but something most have happened before they were asking you for cash, let's be sincere.
Re: Gunmen Attack SARS Police Station In Enugu, Six Sars Operatives Killed- Photo by guass(m): 12:28pm On Oct 06, 2020
I don't think there is any well living Nigerian youth that will hate this news. Because we have suffered in the hands of those bastards in one way or the other
Re: Gunmen Attack SARS Police Station In Enugu, Six Sars Operatives Killed- Photo by otipoju(m): 12:30pm On Oct 06, 2020
WATCHOVER:

Those who failed to do the plea bargain and those that are arrogant are the once they kill, if you don't want to be killed Stop supporting fraudulent activities and be the gentle and polite citizen.
The only reason I am against SARS is because it not their primary aim to go after cyber crime promoters or internet fraudsters.

You call extortion plea bargain?

4 Likes

Re: Gunmen Attack SARS Police Station In Enugu, Six Sars Operatives Killed- Photo by 2Odds101(f): 12:57pm On Oct 06, 2020
WATCHOVER:

Those who failed to do the plea bargain and those that are arrogant are the once they kill, if you don't want to be killed Stop supporting fraudulent activities and be a gentle and polite citizen.
The only reason I am against SARS is that it not their primary aim to go after cybercrime promoters or internet fraudsters.

Na the day those bastard go stop and begin harass you for no reason you go understand say all this English you just spoke are unnecessary.

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Attack SARS Police Station In Enugu, Six Sars Operatives Killed- Photo by WATCHOVER(m): 1:18pm On Oct 06, 2020
2Odds101:
Na the day those bastard go stop and begin harass you for no reason you go understand say all this English you just spoke are unnecessary.
They will only harass those who want themselves to be harassed
Re: Gunmen Attack SARS Police Station In Enugu, Six Sars Operatives Killed- Photo by Nobody: 1:25pm On Oct 06, 2020
As far the casualties involved bare SARS operatives, it's a good news for me.
Re: Gunmen Attack SARS Police Station In Enugu, Six Sars Operatives Killed- Photo by Whoube99(f): 1:46pm On Oct 06, 2020
myright:
More details coming soon

The end is near...
Besides, they calls for it...
An eye for an eye!

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack SARS Police Station In Enugu, Six Sars Operatives Killed- Photo by sharpwriter(m): 2:22pm On Oct 06, 2020
Mokason28:

Hmmmn... Terrible times, abnormalities becoming normal. Calling upon a dreaded enemy to help fight another enemy. grin
Re: Gunmen Attack SARS Police Station In Enugu, Six Sars Operatives Killed- Photo by Mokason28: 2:50pm On Oct 06, 2020
sharpwriter:

Hmmmn... Terrible times, abnormalities becoming normal. Calling upon a dreaded enemy to help fight another enemy. grin
Desperate times calls for desperate measures

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Attack SARS Police Station In Enugu, Six Sars Operatives Killed- Photo by silibaba: 3:00pm On Oct 06, 2020
Am still waiting for details of this news otherwise, Idontblivit
Re: Gunmen Attack SARS Police Station In Enugu, Six Sars Operatives Killed- Photo by Dollarzaram(m): 3:02pm On Oct 06, 2020
that is the way God work. may his name br praise

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack SARS Police Station In Enugu, Six Sars Operatives Killed- Photo by prosper87: 3:12pm On Oct 06, 2020
Mokason28:
I laughed hard when I saw that post u shared. :DSARS are just terrorizing people every where to the extent that armed robbers are now our friends cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Attack SARS Police Station In Enugu, Six Sars Operatives Killed- Photo by Englishisamust: 3:20pm On Oct 06, 2020
Earlystar698:
Op go and charge your phone it's already 4%

grin
Re: Gunmen Attack SARS Police Station In Enugu, Six Sars Operatives Killed- Photo by OGWILLS123: 3:21pm On Oct 06, 2020
Please where are the gunmen am willing to join
I can't wait to start killing those criminal called
FsarS.

Modified: Am willing to be paying those gunmen per month sef
if they allow me to join them angry

#KilFsarS

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Eight Suspects Arrested For Killing Police Officers In Delta – Police / FG Orders Sack Of 20,000 PHCN Workers / Abati Shares Nairaland Link On His TL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.