Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,915 members, 7,835,056 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

Gunmen Attack SARS Police Station In Enugu, Six Sars Operatives Killed- Photo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Attack SARS Police Station In Enugu, Six Sars Operatives Killed- Photo (13591 Views)

Notorious Bandit Leader, Dogo Gide, Killed (Photo) / SARS & Police Brutality: Seun Okinbaloye Writes On How To Fix Nigeria / How Soldiers Opened Fire On SARS Operatives Who Repelled Boko Haram Attack(Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Attack SARS Police Station In Enugu, Six Sars Operatives Killed- Photo by aminusodiq(m): 9:04pm On Oct 06, 2020
mansakhalifa:

This is not totally true, sir.

Forget the whole Special Anti-robbery nomenclature.

I once witnessed the RRS guys in action against some well-armed criminals near my former neighbourhood and I can tell you that those guys(the RRS) are just as capable and lethal on their own day.

I will never forget that evening.

can u share dis experience Never heard a good review of d NPF!!! Not even for once! I
Re: Gunmen Attack SARS Police Station In Enugu, Six Sars Operatives Killed- Photo by WATCHOVER(m): 9:38pm On Oct 06, 2020
peeps4u:

You're just too foolish.

Go to twittet and see the videos of SARS lawlessness. Killing both male and female, many of which are because of the cars or phones they possess.
I think you are most foolish for you to believe every video you see on the Internet
Re: Gunmen Attack SARS Police Station In Enugu, Six Sars Operatives Killed- Photo by WATCHOVER(m): 9:39pm On Oct 06, 2020
peeps4u:

You're just too foolish.

Go to twittet and see the videos of SARS lawlessness. Killing both male and female, many of which are because of the cars or phones they possess.
You are most foolish to believe every video you see on the Internet
Re: Gunmen Attack SARS Police Station In Enugu, Six Sars Operatives Killed- Photo by WATCHOVER(m): 9:42pm On Oct 06, 2020
donprincebigt:

then one of ur family members is also a criminal cus am sure the person also posts #endsars
You are senseless
Re: Gunmen Attack SARS Police Station In Enugu, Six Sars Operatives Killed- Photo by WATCHOVER(m): 9:47pm On Oct 06, 2020
TONYE001:

Hello

I support the call to end SARS and I'm neither a criminal nor do I gain from the proceeds of fraud.

Brother, please be open-minded and see things as they trully are.

The people we gave the responsibility to protect us have turned against us. We've been crying for years. They arrest us indiscriminately, they extort us, they kill us as they please.

Search the internet. You'd see lots and lots of news of innocent individuals killed extrajudicially. Search YouTube. There are videos to support this claim. Even if one is guilty of a crime, does the police have the right to shoot the person? What then are the courts there for?

So, SARS has become a threat to the common Nigerian. They must be stopped.

Please brother, look at this critically. I think the government should hastily yield to the demand of the populace before something undesired happening.

This whole chaos is preventable.

Regards.
Despite been polite in you comment, I still want you to know that most of those videos are actually doctored to suit some purposes.
Re: Gunmen Attack SARS Police Station In Enugu, Six Sars Operatives Killed- Photo by Daddysidhan: 9:59pm On Oct 06, 2020
WATCHOVER:

Despite been polite in you comment, I still want you to know that most of those videos are actually doctored to suit some purposes.
Are you a police officer? You mean upon all the atrocities of SARS officers you are bend on defending the indefensible. SARS officers needs reorientation days all.
Re: Gunmen Attack SARS Police Station In Enugu, Six Sars Operatives Killed- Photo by MikeId2(m): 10:07pm On Oct 06, 2020
Earn a living through sure percent sport betting fixed games +234....070....645.. 427...60 for a perfected winning.
Re: Gunmen Attack SARS Police Station In Enugu, Six Sars Operatives Killed- Photo by WATCHOVER(m): 10:30pm On Oct 06, 2020
Daddysidhan:
Are you a police officer? You mean upon all the atrocities of SARS officers you are bend on defending the indefensible. SARS officers needs reorientation days all.
With due respect, I don't blame those shouting endSARS neither am I blaming SARS, my blame is to our leaders in government, Religion and Traditional rulers who fail to make Nigeria great.
Despite our leaders failure, that does not mean that we should allow sentiment override us, why do I say so? You and I know that most of the people who are leading this mantra endSARS are people who are fraudsters or have been enjoying from the billion dollar industry, because they constitute 80% of SARS victims.
Am against SARS because their specialty is to hunt for robbers not go after cyber criminals, there are agencies that are saddled with the responsibility of taking care of cyber crime.
I stand to be corrected no force man will kill for no reason except there is a show of resistance.
Re: Gunmen Attack SARS Police Station In Enugu, Six Sars Operatives Killed- Photo by Finch1213: 10:36pm On Oct 06, 2020
WATCHOVER:

Only people who are either gaining from fraud or fraudsters or those fraudsters themselves that will support end SARS

Only animals will support the killing of innocent people
Animals like you
Re: Gunmen Attack SARS Police Station In Enugu, Six Sars Operatives Killed- Photo by Finch1213: 10:41pm On Oct 06, 2020
WATCHOVER:

You are free to say whatever, I will never allow sentiments overide me.

Sentiment my ass
You will never admit to the clear truth and you are saying sentiment.
You are playing sentiment here leaving the truth and standing on the side of SARS when you know they are wrong, yet you support their deed.
I personally pray that you experience what they do to others and if you’re not being sentimental you will say amen to my prayer
Re: Gunmen Attack SARS Police Station In Enugu, Six Sars Operatives Killed- Photo by WATCHOVER(m): 10:43pm On Oct 06, 2020
Finch1213:

Sentiment my ass
You will never admit to the clear truth and you are saying sentiment.
You are playing sentiment here leaving the truth and standing on the side of SARS when you know they are wrong, yet you support their deed.
I personally pray that you experience what they do to others and if you’re not being sentimental you will say amen to my prayer
Are you an armed robber or a fraudster?
Re: Gunmen Attack SARS Police Station In Enugu, Six Sars Operatives Killed- Photo by seanwilliam(m): 10:45pm On Oct 06, 2020
WATCHOVER:

With due respect, I don't blame those shouting endSARS neither am I blaming SARS, my blame is to our leaders in government, Religion and Traditional rulers who fail to make Nigeria great.
Despite our leaders failure, that does not mean that we should allow sentiment override us, why do I say so? You and I know that most of the people who are leading this mantra endSARS are people who are fraudsters or have been enjoying from the billion dollar industry, because they constitute 80% of SARS victims.
Am against SARS because their specialty is to hunt for robbers not go after cyber criminals, there are agencies that are saddled with the responsibility of taking care of cyber crime.
I stand to be corrected no force man will kill for no reason except there is a show of resistance.
stop saying what u dont know for christ sake!!
Re: Gunmen Attack SARS Police Station In Enugu, Six Sars Operatives Killed- Photo by WATCHOVER(m): 10:47pm On Oct 06, 2020
Finch1213:

Only animals will support the killing of innocent people
Animals like you
I don't need a soothsayer to tell me that your arrogant lifestyle must have led SARS to brutalise you.
Re: Gunmen Attack SARS Police Station In Enugu, Six Sars Operatives Killed- Photo by Finch1213: 10:48pm On Oct 06, 2020
WATCHOVER:

Are you an armed robber or a fraudster?

Can you listen to yourself??
I am not sure you even understand what is going on in Nigeria or even what people are talking about SARS...no difference between your coconut head and Buhari own.
DUMMY you should educate yourself properly, at least you will understand what is going on and stop asking me stupid questions because you know nothing about me
Re: Gunmen Attack SARS Police Station In Enugu, Six Sars Operatives Killed- Photo by WATCHOVER(m): 10:49pm On Oct 06, 2020
seanwilliam:
stop saying what u dont know for christ sake!!
I repeat no force man in his or her right sense will shoot for no reason except there is a stiff resistance.
Re: Gunmen Attack SARS Police Station In Enugu, Six Sars Operatives Killed- Photo by WATCHOVER(m): 10:51pm On Oct 06, 2020
Finch1213:

Can you listen to yourself??
I am not sure you even understand what is going on in Nigeria or even what people are talking about SARS...no difference between your coconut head and Buhari own.
DUMMY you should educate yourself properly, at least you will understand what is going on and stop asking me stupid questions because you know nothing about me
You character led SARS to brutalise you, Sorry oo I hope the slap they gave you no peel off your face
Re: Gunmen Attack SARS Police Station In Enugu, Six Sars Operatives Killed- Photo by seanwilliam(m): 10:53pm On Oct 06, 2020
WATCHOVER:

I repeat no force man in his or her right sense will shoot for no reason except there is a stiff resistance.
what if he or she is not in the right sense ? Most of them are never in there right sense! U got no point!!
Re: Gunmen Attack SARS Police Station In Enugu, Six Sars Operatives Killed- Photo by Finch1213: 10:54pm On Oct 06, 2020
WATCHOVER:

I don't need a soothsayer to tell me that your arrogant lifestyle must have led SARS to brutalise you.

Haha �
Sorry but I cannot be a victim and will never be a victim of police brutality and if par adventure it happens my lawyer wouldn’t be far away.
Only people like you living a careless life can be such victims and I can tell you have never experienced such, but don’t worry. Soon you will know experience is the best teacher and you will have a lot to say about SARS.
Re: Gunmen Attack SARS Police Station In Enugu, Six Sars Operatives Killed- Photo by Finch1213: 10:58pm On Oct 06, 2020
WATCHOVER:

You character led SARS to brutalise you, Sorry oo I hope the slap they gave you no peel off your face
well, there are a lot of illiterates in this country and if Nairalander and the world would judge the both of us I can tell who the illiterate will be.
If you talk about our looks I believe you are nothing, not 1% compared to me
Re: Gunmen Attack SARS Police Station In Enugu, Six Sars Operatives Killed- Photo by Bossose(m): 10:58pm On Oct 06, 2020
Too bad this is what our SARS has turned themselves into. In the beginning of sars, this guys where ferocious and brave in the act of taking down hardened criminals. At the mention of SARS, armed robbers trembled but they have Dishonored themselves by harassing Nigerian youths. If only they could leave our youths alone and continue their duty in armed robbery cases, things will be better.
Re: Gunmen Attack SARS Police Station In Enugu, Six Sars Operatives Killed- Photo by WATCHOVER(m): 10:59pm On Oct 06, 2020
Finch1213:

well, there are a lot of illiterates in this country and if Nairalander and the world would judge the both of us I can tell who the illiterate will be.
If you talk about our looks I believe you are nothing, not 1% compared to me
Why would I want to look like you
Re: Gunmen Attack SARS Police Station In Enugu, Six Sars Operatives Killed- Photo by WATCHOVER(m): 11:01pm On Oct 06, 2020
Finch1213:

Haha �
Sorry but I cannot be a victim and will never be a victim of police brutality and if par adventure it happens my lawyer wouldn’t be far away.
Only people like you living a careless life can be such victims and I can tell you have never experienced such, but don’t worry. Soon you will know experience is the best teacher and you will have a lot to say about SARS.
Now I know that you are one of those people shouting endSARS for no reason
Re: Gunmen Attack SARS Police Station In Enugu, Six Sars Operatives Killed- Photo by Christistruth00: 11:03pm On Oct 06, 2020
WATCHOVER:

FAKE NEWS

Images from Ibadan 2018

http://saharareporters.com/2019/07/15/nigerian-mob-burns-police-station-cops-shoot-one-dead

1 Share

Re: Gunmen Attack SARS Police Station In Enugu, Six Sars Operatives Killed- Photo by WATCHOVER(m): 11:06pm On Oct 06, 2020
seanwilliam:
what if he or she is not in the right sense ? Most of them are never in there right sense! U got no point!!
Then make them be in their right sense.
When you are supposed to blame our leaders who failed to do the right thing, you are here blaming SARS.

Despite am not in support of oppression, I have not seen any concrete talk from those shouting endSARS
Re: Gunmen Attack SARS Police Station In Enugu, Six Sars Operatives Killed- Photo by WATCHOVER(m): 11:10pm On Oct 06, 2020
Christistruth00:

FAKE NEWS

Images from Ibadan 2018

http://saharareporters.com/2019/07/15/nigerian-mob-burns-police-station-cops-shoot-one-dead
God bless you for this information, I urge the police to do a thorough investigation and prosecute those paldley false information.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack SARS Police Station In Enugu, Six Sars Operatives Killed- Photo by Finch1213: 11:12pm On Oct 06, 2020
WATCHOVER:

Why would I want to look like you

You are just so undereducated to even understand my sentence...sorry I can’t help you, you have to help yourself.
Educate yourself.
It is obvious you can read but not understand what people are saying in this forum...Go back to school dude, educate yourself, help yourself and stop dragging Nigeria backward...well if you choose to go backwards your fellow illiterates awaits you.
Bye, but it’s not too late for you to listen to my advice and educate yourself
Well you can thank me later after learning to read and understand.
Re: Gunmen Attack SARS Police Station In Enugu, Six Sars Operatives Killed- Photo by LikeAking: 11:13pm On Oct 06, 2020
ANY NEWS FROM LADIO BIAFRA NA FAKE NEWS.
Re: Gunmen Attack SARS Police Station In Enugu, Six Sars Operatives Killed- Photo by Finch1213: 11:20pm On Oct 06, 2020
WATCHOVER:

Listen to yourself “for no reason”
I say ENDSARS because I care about humanities and in civilisation, the police have no fucking right to take even the life of a murderer,cyber criminals, thief not to talk of innocent citizens until they are tried in court and even after that they also don’t have the right to take the life of a guilty criminal, except he/she is being sentenced to death and it is not the work of a police officer to persecute the criminal.
You have no basis on your statements...all you need is education to understand this modern world.
Mr BLINDWATCH
Re: Gunmen Attack SARS Police Station In Enugu, Six Sars Operatives Killed- Photo by Nobody: 12:33am On Oct 07, 2020
Re: Gunmen Attack SARS Police Station In Enugu, Six Sars Operatives Killed- Photo by Nobody: 12:37am On Oct 07, 2020
Just Disarm SARS
Re: Gunmen Attack SARS Police Station In Enugu, Six Sars Operatives Killed- Photo by donprincebigt(m): 2:51am On Oct 07, 2020
WATCHOVER:
You are senseless
I got it from ur father
Re: Gunmen Attack SARS Police Station In Enugu, Six Sars Operatives Killed- Photo by WATCHOVER(m): 5:59am On Oct 07, 2020
Finch1213:

Listen to yourself “for no reason”
I say ENDSARS because I care about humanities and in civilisation, the police have no fucking right to take even the life of a murderer,cyber criminals, thief not to talk of innocent citizens until they are tried in court and even after that they also don’t have the right to take the life of a guilty criminal, except he/she is being sentenced to death and it is not the work of a police officer to persecute the criminal.
You have no basis on your statements...all you need is education to understand this modern world.
Mr BLINDWATCH
I guess you are still a kid inside a big body

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Perfecta Bassey: Akwa Ibom Government Arrested, Holding My Husband For Criticism / All INEC National Commissioners In Closed-Door Meeting Over Adamawa Election / Do Nigerian Embassies Around The World Open When Nigeria Has A Public Holiday?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.