Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,987 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

Yesterday News: Africa Records 1.5m Covid-19 Cases. - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Yesterday News: Africa Records 1.5m Covid-19 Cases. (512 Views)

WHO Reports Record Daily Increase In Global COVID-19 Cases / TECNO To Sponsor A Couple’s Wedding Reception To The Tune Of 1.5M Naira / Bride Arrives Her Wedding Reception On A Bicycle, Yesterday, At Police Barracks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yesterday News: Africa Records 1.5m Covid-19 Cases. by Vicolalastico(m): 10:34am On Oct 06, 2020
The absolute number of affirmed COVID-19 positive cases in Africa arrived at 1,506,185 as of Sunday, the Africa Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (Africa CDC) said.

The mainland ailment control and anticipation organization said in an explanation that the loss of life because of diseases identified with COVID-19 in Africa has arrived at 36,614 as of Sunday.

For more please click the link below;

https://www.operanewsapp.com/ng/en/share/detail?news_id=b659b32e3321a3f2bbf2cf5f143e6a29&news_entry_id=s2013ec08201006en_ng&open_type=tanscoded&request_id=news_faf275bb-60c3-49ae-a9e4-0523982bc266&from=news

Re: Yesterday News: Africa Records 1.5m Covid-19 Cases. by Heineken(m): 10:46am On Jun 06, 2021
Re: Yesterday News: Africa Records 1.5m Covid-19 Cases. by unamamatoto: 10:46am On Jun 06, 2021
[s]
Heineken:
lathrowinger salamalaikum brother and happy birthday. May Allah SWT be pleased with you. You'll live long sir.. In sha Allah. Dash your boy anything boss. I am red here and low. Jazakallahu khairan sir
[/s]
Re: Yesterday News: Africa Records 1.5m Covid-19 Cases. by Heineken(m): 10:50am On Jun 06, 2021
unamamatoto:
[s][/s]
boss morning. It's hunger actually. I'm down. Morning sir
Re: Yesterday News: Africa Records 1.5m Covid-19 Cases. by unamamatoto: 10:52am On Jun 06, 2021
Heineken:
boss morning. It's hunger actually. I'm down. Morning sir
do you believe in God ??
Re: Yesterday News: Africa Records 1.5m Covid-19 Cases. by Heineken(m): 10:53am On Jun 06, 2021
unamamatoto:
do you believe in God ??
boss I do...been jobless since I served sir but I still believe Him sir
Re: Yesterday News: Africa Records 1.5m Covid-19 Cases. by unamamatoto: 10:55am On Jun 06, 2021
Heineken:
boss I do...been jobless since I served sir but I still believe Him sir
first rule, don't call me boss.. I'm just a normal human being... Secondly, what do you do with your spare time
Re: Yesterday News: Africa Records 1.5m Covid-19 Cases. by Heineken(m): 10:58am On Jun 06, 2021
unamamatoto:
first rule, don't call me boss.. I'm just a normal human being... Secondly, what do you do with you spare time
lol don't mind me sir. I'm sorry.. I'm currently teaching in my Village. Got the job two months ago. Pay is 10k. Money finishes before I get paid sef with debts.. Aside that nothing bro
Re: Yesterday News: Africa Records 1.5m Covid-19 Cases. by unamamatoto: 11:02am On Jun 06, 2021
Heineken:
lol don't mind me sir. I'm sorry.. I'm currently teaching in my Village. Got the job two months ago. Pay is 10k. Money finishes before I get paid sef with debts.. Aside that nothing bro
as it is that, some boys spend 6months-1year to learn yahoo, can you be disciplined well enough to walk on path of self-discovery ??
Re: Yesterday News: Africa Records 1.5m Covid-19 Cases. by Heineken(m): 11:05am On Jun 06, 2021
unamamatoto:
as it is that, some boys spend 6months-1year to learn yahoo, can you be disciplined well enough to walk on path of self-discovery ??
thanks bro. I'm open to learning sir but definitely not something wrong...
Re: Yesterday News: Africa Records 1.5m Covid-19 Cases. by unamamatoto: 11:10am On Jun 06, 2021
Heineken:
thanks bro. I'm open to learning sir but definitely not something wrong...
it's a lonely and painful path to follow at the beginning because, you will give up so many things (sacrifices) but, at the end , you will rejoice and be a man of value... "Every star has a scar and,the scar of every star is sacrifice"
Re: Yesterday News: Africa Records 1.5m Covid-19 Cases. by Heineken(m): 11:13am On Jun 06, 2021
unamamatoto:
it's a lonely and painful path to follow at the beginning because, you will give up so many things (sacrifices) but, at the end , you will rejoice and be a man of value... "Every star has a scar and,the scar of every star is sacrifice
you're definitely right sir. I believe suffering and one going through hell is temporary. Doing something dubious isn't the right way to make it.. One can always do or learn good things that'll bring good result and not negative sir.
Re: Yesterday News: Africa Records 1.5m Covid-19 Cases. by unamamatoto: 11:16am On Jun 06, 2021
Heineken:
you're definitely right sir. I believe suffering and one going through hell is temporary. Doing something dubious isn't the right way to make it.. One can always do or learn good things that'll bring good result and not negative sir.
lol, maybe, I'm talking in parables but, I didn't mean you will do negative things to call upon your higher self and know why you are here on Earth
Re: Yesterday News: Africa Records 1.5m Covid-19 Cases. by unamamatoto: 11:17am On Jun 06, 2021
Heineken:
only you can save you... Your greatness is limited by the investment you make in yourself

1 Like

Re: Yesterday News: Africa Records 1.5m Covid-19 Cases. by Heineken(m): 11:21am On Jun 06, 2021
unamamatoto:
lol, maybe, I'm talking in parables but, I didn't mean you will do negative things to call upon your higher self and know why you are here on Earth
yes sir I get it.. I am hoping. I believe things won't continue this way. I'm trying actually sir..
Re: Yesterday News: Africa Records 1.5m Covid-19 Cases. by unamamatoto: 11:25am On Jun 06, 2021
Heineken:
yes sir I get it.. I am hoping. I believe things won't continue this way. I'm trying actually sir..
when is your birth day and month (not year)
Re: Yesterday News: Africa Records 1.5m Covid-19 Cases. by Heineken(m): 11:26am On Jun 06, 2021
unamamatoto:
when is your birth day and month (not year)
Re: Yesterday News: Africa Records 1.5m Covid-19 Cases. by unamamatoto: 11:35am On Jun 06, 2021
Heineken:
17/09
it says you don't put in more work needed ... Right now, first of all, I want you to strictly believe you can make it... Have faith and then, send me your what's app number only if you are dedicated and loves reading...

1 Like

Re: Yesterday News: Africa Records 1.5m Covid-19 Cases. by Heineken(m): 11:37am On Jun 06, 2021
unamamatoto:
it says you don't put in more work needed ... Right now, first of all, I want you to strictly believe you can make it... Have faith and then, send me your what's app number only if you are dedicated and loves reading...
. Thanks bro. Don't quote sir so I can remove
Re: Yesterday News: Africa Records 1.5m Covid-19 Cases. by unamamatoto: 11:39am On Jun 06, 2021
Heineken:
Thanks bro. Don't quote sir so I can remove
seen

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Grandma Was Surprised On Her 76th Birthday, See Her Reaction / #AriseConcert2021: Tuface, Ruggedman, Duncan Mighty Storm Akwa Ibom (Photos) / Seeing Ghosts Real Or Fake?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.