Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,701 members, 7,955,640 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:44 AM

Clubkonnect Pls Help - Phone/Internet Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / Clubkonnect Pls Help (251 Views)

Are There Any Alternatives To Clubkonnect? / Clubkonnect is okay for non emergency transaction / My Unwholesome Experience With Clubkonnect.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Clubkonnect Pls Help by NUHUMAN: 11:21am On Oct 06, 2020
Pls help! After funding my wallet successfully few days ago, i wanted to buy data bundle, buy airtime or generate e-pin and its showing me Authentication error.
I have waited and tried severally but it keep showing the same thing. I don't know why
Thank you.
Re: Clubkonnect Pls Help by clubkonnect: 11:30am On Oct 06, 2020
Our sincere apologies for any inconvenience experienced in this regard.

Kindly login to your account with your phone number and password, then click on the home menu, scroll down down to where you see WE ARE HERE TO HELP YOU, then click on ARE YOU A DEVELOPER? click on Check Wallet Balance API - click here, then scroll down to where you see User ID, API key and Server IP: Enter IP Address of our server(Your API will not provided) delete the 11 digits number in that box, leave it as empty and click on SAVE.

You can now make transaction without that error.

Thank you for choosing clubkonnect!!!

NUHUMAN:
Pls help! After funding my wallet successfully few days ago, i wanted to buy data bundle, buy airtime or generate e-pin and its showing me Authentication error.
I have waited and tried severally but it keep showing the same thing. I don't know why
Thank you.
Re: Clubkonnect Pls Help by clubkonnect: 11:34am On Oct 06, 2020
Our sincere apologies for any inconvenience experienced in this regard.

Kindly login to your account with your phone number and password, then click on the home menu, scroll down down to where you see WE ARE HERE TO HELP YOU, then click on ARE YOU A DEVELOPER? click on Check Wallet Balance API - click here, then scroll down to where you see User ID, API key and Server IP: Enter IP Address of our server(Your API will not provided) delete the 11 digits number in that box, leave it as empty and click on SAVE.

You can now make transaction without that error.
Thank you for choosing clubkonnect!!!

NUHUMAN:
Thank you.
Re: Clubkonnect Pls Help by sunepastar(m): 1:51pm On Dec 02, 2020
Please am a developer am trying to consume you GET API but most cases my IP changes momentarily what should i do

(1) (Reply)

S9 Plus Duos For Sale / Iphone Xr For Sale, Check In!!! Lagos Only / (used)iphone 11pro For Sale!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.