Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,460 members, 7,958,383 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 01:36 PM

Fake Sars Officials Everywhere:. Huge Crowd Beats Up Fake Sars Officer - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fake Sars Officials Everywhere:. Huge Crowd Beats Up Fake Sars Officer (3064 Views)

Fake SARS Operative Arrested In Edo State. / 4 Fake SARS Officials Killed In Rivers State (Graphic photos) / Fake SARS Officers Arrested In Rivers State (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fake Sars Officials Everywhere:. Huge Crowd Beats Up Fake Sars Officer by Nobody: 2:22pm On Oct 11, 2020
Egoveen:
;Dkeyboard warrior i asked for your number first,as if to say you get mindgrin

I will dm you now and wait for you till this evening if I don't see you I will find you
Re: Fake Sars Officials Everywhere:. Huge Crowd Beats Up Fake Sars Officer by greatbuc(m): 2:41pm On Oct 11, 2020
All of us should turn to vigilante from now on o. E get why. If you sleep!!! He who wants honey should prepare his hands as dish for bees. Its a good day to all!
Re: Fake Sars Officials Everywhere:. Huge Crowd Beats Up Fake Sars Officer by Egoveen: 5:11pm On Oct 11, 2020
Nightstalker:

I will dm you now and wait for you till this evening if I don't see you I will find you
gringrin See mouth,i can now clearly understand that a teenager probably the mama thank ma type is behind the keyboard,come to Bariga and find me idiot.
Re: Fake Sars Officials Everywhere:. Huge Crowd Beats Up Fake Sars Officer by Nobody: 5:28pm On Oct 11, 2020
Egoveen:
gringrin See mouth,i can now clearly understand that a teenager probably the mama thank ma type is behind the keyboard,come to Bariga and find me idiot.

Why the words? I have sent you a DM since over three hours respond and stop embarrassing yourself
My responses to you are all liked no one is liking yours

Prove you are born by a woman and not a whôre and respond screen munch the response and post here if you do so you are a man and I will treat you as such if not your mother is a gutter whôre and I won't respond again be a man don't be afraid
Re: Fake Sars Officials Everywhere:. Huge Crowd Beats Up Fake Sars Officer by Egoveen: 6:42pm On Oct 11, 2020
Nightstalker:

Why the words? I have sent you a DM since over three hours respond and stop embarrassing yourself
My responses to you are all liked no one is liking yours

Prove you are born by a woman and not a whôre and respond screen munch the response and post here if you do so you are a man and I will treat you as such if not your mother is a gutter whôre and I won't respond again be a man don't be afraid
Who cares about a fvcking like The fact is that there is no need to be trading words with you online,shebi you said you will find me...FINDERgringrin come and find me,until you find me i'm patiently waiting....fooo.

(1) (2) (Reply)

SA Mom Kills Her 3 Kids After "Traumatic Quarantine" In New Zealand (PIX) / Liftedhands / Two South African Girls Attempting To Rape A Guy (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.