Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,546 members, 7,827,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

Police Arrest Nicholas Makolomi, The Videograper Behind Delta Viral SARS Video - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arrest Nicholas Makolomi, The Videograper Behind Delta Viral SARS Video (60597 Views)

Abba Kyari, SARS Commander In Lagos In 2013- Nicholas Ibekwe Calls Out Super Cop / Gunmen Kill Nicholas Ofodile, Three Others, Kidnap Passengers In Kogi (Graphic) / How A Man Saved Some Boys From Being Illegally Arrested By SARS (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest Nicholas Makolomi, The Videograper Behind Delta Viral SARS Video by Think9ja(m): 12:57pm On Oct 06, 2020
cry
Re: Police Arrest Nicholas Makolomi, The Videograper Behind Delta Viral SARS Video by guass(m): 12:58pm On Oct 06, 2020
Efforts aimed at tying our mouth. We no go rest, we go shout, we must protest.
Re: Police Arrest Nicholas Makolomi, The Videograper Behind Delta Viral SARS Video by proclinician: 12:58pm On Oct 06, 2020
Simplyleo

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Nicholas Makolomi, The Videograper Behind Delta Viral SARS Video by Firespitterz: 12:58pm On Oct 06, 2020
Tunda faya bamboohari hinsha hAllah hAmin grin
Re: Police Arrest Nicholas Makolomi, The Videograper Behind Delta Viral SARS Video by rawtouch: 12:58pm On Oct 06, 2020
balderdash
Re: Police Arrest Nicholas Makolomi, The Videograper Behind Delta Viral SARS Video by PlayForFun: 12:58pm On Oct 06, 2020
KVN1:

what kind of barbaric act is this? when did information gathering for public sensitization become a crime?

which kind nonsense police wey we get for this country.

I bet you,few days after now, these SARS guys will be back,more equipped with arms and tastier for blood. Maybe that's what we deserve for always being stupid during elections
I wonder o!

The cowards that will be killed like a chicken and run away from armed bandits will be flexing muscle on armless civilians.

Tell them armed robbers are coming to their office now, you will see them crying...cowards!

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Nicholas Makolomi, The Videograper Behind Delta Viral SARS Video by truehero(m): 12:59pm On Oct 06, 2020
All just to cover up. Release the innocent boy abeg.
Re: Police Arrest Nicholas Makolomi, The Videograper Behind Delta Viral SARS Video by mamaafrik(m): 12:59pm On Oct 06, 2020
The people won't listen until there is serious unrest in the land as a consequence of their action,you can deploy your men to Borno,their are causing nuisance upanda,every will need to start harming themselves and waylaying illegal law enforcement,where is niara marley abd davido??,those 2 guys are enough to cause problems through their fans

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Nicholas Makolomi, The Videograper Behind Delta Viral SARS Video by lizdammy: 1:00pm On Oct 06, 2020
Really
Re: Police Arrest Nicholas Makolomi, The Videograper Behind Delta Viral SARS Video by BIGGESThead6: 1:00pm On Oct 06, 2020
SmartProf:
And they've not yet arrested the one behind all bokoharam propaganda videos undecided.

Igbo man relax. Some criminals are more dangerous than Bokoharam.

Re: Police Arrest Nicholas Makolomi, The Videograper Behind Delta Viral SARS Video by Kelvinbako(m): 1:01pm On Oct 06, 2020
The arrest was not necessary.......SARS should be completely scrapped..angry

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Nicholas Makolomi, The Videograper Behind Delta Viral SARS Video by MrCover: 1:01pm On Oct 06, 2020
Nawa o
Re: Police Arrest Nicholas Makolomi, The Videograper Behind Delta Viral SARS Video by balitaaluminium(f): 1:01pm On Oct 06, 2020
please contact us at Balita Aluminium, for Aluminium of all kinds for house roofing. Our Aluminiums, are of high qualitys. Give us a call on 090-38-14-51-66
Re: Police Arrest Nicholas Makolomi, The Videograper Behind Delta Viral SARS Video by legba1(m): 1:03pm On Oct 06, 2020
Imagine the speed at which the so-called "crack team" track down the harmless dude when harden criminals roam the street free. Cant they deploy same resources to fish out/track down Boko sponsors and leaders like this...even heardmen...we know they are state sponsored and protected..bunch of hypocrites

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Nicholas Makolomi, The Videograper Behind Delta Viral SARS Video by AfroBeatDiary: 1:03pm On Oct 06, 2020
The kind beating wey dem go give this guy ehn...
Re: Police Arrest Nicholas Makolomi, The Videograper Behind Delta Viral SARS Video by Ade3131: 1:04pm On Oct 06, 2020
Naija which way? Same way they trailed the guy that shot the video, we should have seen the faces of the SARS officers who are behind the barbaric act... Thanks to our Nigerianess, that aspect will be swept under the carpet while the innocent man will be jailed for filming an unfortunate event that happened in front of him.

We've had Boko Haram around now for over 10 years and not a single one of them have been trailed and nabbed yet unless when captured on the battlefield. Banditry have been a recurring act in some part of the country yet nobody is doing enough to put a stop to it.

Naija mata tire matayas

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Nicholas Makolomi, The Videograper Behind Delta Viral SARS Video by Oizee(f): 1:06pm On Oct 06, 2020
Like seriously? Where is d freedom of doing the right thing? If there was no video evidence, they wl hav denied.
Re: Police Arrest Nicholas Makolomi, The Videograper Behind Delta Viral SARS Video by Mayng01(m): 1:06pm On Oct 06, 2020
Why should he be arrested? Isn’t it a constitutional right in this country?

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Nicholas Makolomi, The Videograper Behind Delta Viral SARS Video by moorevic(m): 1:06pm On Oct 06, 2020
Abubakar Shekeau has been releasing Press conference and blue film abi
Re: Police Arrest Nicholas Makolomi, The Videograper Behind Delta Viral SARS Video by anonymuz(m): 1:07pm On Oct 06, 2020
EdmundChidera:
There was a country.

I don't know why this is funny to me grin
its funny because we are in a funny country.

Re: Police Arrest Nicholas Makolomi, The Videograper Behind Delta Viral SARS Video by xcellentgraphic: 1:07pm On Oct 06, 2020
Nigeria Police will never change
Re: Police Arrest Nicholas Makolomi, The Videograper Behind Delta Viral SARS Video by backnbeta(f): 1:07pm On Oct 06, 2020
Punishing a man for making a video of police brutality? Yes, naija which way??

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Nicholas Makolomi, The Videograper Behind Delta Viral SARS Video by sylve11: 1:09pm On Oct 06, 2020
na wa o sad cool
Re: Police Arrest Nicholas Makolomi, The Videograper Behind Delta Viral SARS Video by oloriLFC(f): 1:10pm On Oct 06, 2020
Muyiwaipere:
You see them o...instead of addressing the problem they are still arresting ...

MARLIANS LETS MARCH OUT JOOR

IF WE PERISH ...WE PERISH
something wey IGP has invited N.Marley and with promises, tthe protest is off. Maybe Runtown's own on Thursday will hold tho
Re: Police Arrest Nicholas Makolomi, The Videograper Behind Delta Viral SARS Video by zinodizt: 1:12pm On Oct 06, 2020
Is it possible for the public to demand for his release
Re: Police Arrest Nicholas Makolomi, The Videograper Behind Delta Viral SARS Video by Arizonaz: 1:12pm On Oct 06, 2020
cry

"I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world."

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Nicholas Makolomi, The Videograper Behind Delta Viral SARS Video by LannisterIMP: 1:16pm On Oct 06, 2020
I laugh in Chinese, Because of the state of this country.

What arant nonsense from the Nigerian Police.

This said man did not incite nothing.

Are the acts of the SARS officers up to standard?

Re: Police Arrest Nicholas Makolomi, The Videograper Behind Delta Viral SARS Video by MondayOsunbor(m): 1:18pm On Oct 06, 2020
Jafar1:
But they can't arrest the bandits who have been terrorizing and kidnapping in our rural areas...

Nonsense!

my brother, you are on point there!

all na intimidation person wey die do die

mark my word one day all will come to an end

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Nicholas Makolomi, The Videograper Behind Delta Viral SARS Video by vioment: 1:19pm On Oct 06, 2020
Part of helping equality is being able to sue these bad egg officials. Open them up to being sued and discipline culprits.

If an ekelebe bullies a person unjustly, that person should be able to sue that department/station where that ekelebe was dispatched from regardless of they have been suspended or fired. Make it in such a way that if that ekelebe is guilty and have been fired and arrested, then the payment to the victim will be less due to the punitive actions taken.

I keep saying every ekelebe of every level should have an always on camera in their cars and on most peoples body, especially when they are in danger or interacting with regular people.

All these things are not rocket science. Even detectives need to have recorded statements with forcing the person.

Only in Nigeria, do simple things become so complex and look too advanced.
Re: Police Arrest Nicholas Makolomi, The Videograper Behind Delta Viral SARS Video by guru90: 1:20pm On Oct 06, 2020
MasterRahl:
angry
The speed at which the crack detectives trailed, and arrested the videographer is proof that Nigeria has a very functional security outfit.

It is proof that they are good at intelligence gathering, and can fish out anyone at anytime.

Unfortunately, they don't use this for the good of the country.

I can assure Nairalanders that SARS alone can curb the Boko Haram menace. We don't even need the military for that. Unfortunately, they don't want to do it for reasons best known to them.

See the charges they framed against the videographer. I'm sure he will be sentenced speedily. May he be vindicated.

Fsars will never defeat Boko Haram.... Fsars only gat power on Civilians alone......

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Nicholas Makolomi, The Videograper Behind Delta Viral SARS Video by eperealsox1: 1:21pm On Oct 06, 2020
6-ODD; kickoff @ 7PM. PAYMENT After Winning;
Whats-app me via; 08 1 49 51 1357.

LET'S WIN VERY BIG.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abuja University Students Caught Behind Gwako Mountains, Claim They Are Cultists / FUPRE Students Forcing A Rat To Smoke Weed In Delta State / Man Stabbed To Death During Vagina Celebration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.