Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,837 members, 7,828,054 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

Police Arrest Nicholas Makolomi, The Videograper Behind Delta Viral SARS Video - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arrest Nicholas Makolomi, The Videograper Behind Delta Viral SARS Video (60599 Views)

Abba Kyari, SARS Commander In Lagos In 2013- Nicholas Ibekwe Calls Out Super Cop / Gunmen Kill Nicholas Ofodile, Three Others, Kidnap Passengers In Kogi (Graphic) / How A Man Saved Some Boys From Being Illegally Arrested By SARS (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest Nicholas Makolomi, The Videograper Behind Delta Viral SARS Video by Nobody: 2:06pm On Oct 06, 2020
EMMY76:
The guy should get a good lawyer this is oppression.

No, it was pure fake news. There was no Lexus or anything shooting. The man in the video jumped out of the police van and injured himself. He is recovering in the hospital and not dead. The video man gave a video and said SARS shot the man and took his vehicle. That very fake video which did not say the real state of things caused riots and vandalism . That's why he was arrested.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Nicholas Makolomi, The Videograper Behind Delta Viral SARS Video by drololaaof: 2:08pm On Oct 06, 2020
This is part of the police brutality, they want their crimes covered. Those that ordered his arrest should also be arrested
Re: Police Arrest Nicholas Makolomi, The Videograper Behind Delta Viral SARS Video by vineyardfarms: 2:13pm On Oct 06, 2020
powerfulguy:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/10/police-arrest-videographer-behind-delta-viral-sars-video/

When has information gathering becomes a crime?? These set of uncultured, ill-mannerd, unpatriotic animals be sent off to sambista forest for re-orrientation.
Re: Police Arrest Nicholas Makolomi, The Videograper Behind Delta Viral SARS Video by Adakintroy: 2:14pm On Oct 06, 2020
KVN1:

what kind of barbaric act is this? when did information gathering for public sensitization become a crime?

which kind nonsense police wey we get for this country.

I bet you,few days after now, these SARS guys will be back,more equipped with arms and tastier for blood. Maybe that's what we deserve for always being stupid during elections

My friend keep quiet and pay attention. It was a false viral video he made to trend..the police and dealing with all sought of false news this days from bloggers who just want to make the news. It's painfull soughtinh through what is true or false. They already have too much on their plate. It's not like the job is a dream one in the first place.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Nicholas Makolomi, The Videograper Behind Delta Viral SARS Video by WorriorPlus: 2:15pm On Oct 06, 2020
I pray he returns alive
Re: Police Arrest Nicholas Makolomi, The Videograper Behind Delta Viral SARS Video by Nobody: 2:16pm On Oct 06, 2020
iokpebholo:
They did not frame him sir, everything he created a false impression that a Yahoo boy will killed by SARS and his vehicle taken away but na lie
Well, I get your point. If it is true that he created a false impression, then I retract my statement. Issues like these would have been curbed by the social media bill but it was criticized by Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Nicholas Makolomi, The Videograper Behind Delta Viral SARS Video by Odey2(m): 2:17pm On Oct 06, 2020
If your bvn has been watchlist or blacklist by CBN for any reason. We can get you a new BVN.

This is not a free service. It will cost you money and it require high level of confidentiality. This services is not for everyone. We reserve the right to choose who we will do business with.

Send me an email on jp.handsome50@yahoo.com
Re: Police Arrest Nicholas Makolomi, The Videograper Behind Delta Viral SARS Video by hmohammed(m): 2:22pm On Oct 06, 2020
Re: Police Arrest Nicholas Makolomi, The Videograper Behind Delta Viral SARS Video by Miracle2020: 2:25pm On Oct 06, 2020
KVN1:

what kind of barbaric act is this? when did information gathering for public sensitization become a crime?

which kind nonsense police wey we get for this country.

I bet you,few days after now, these SARS guys will be back,more equipped with arms and tastier for blood. Maybe that's what we deserve for always being stupid during elections
ask your brain. Was the information he gave out truth or wrong.
False information is a crime anywhere in the world.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Nicholas Makolomi, The Videograper Behind Delta Viral SARS Video by Vikynas: 2:27pm On Oct 06, 2020
Don't let Sars ban fool you or Frank Mba Live chat with Naira Marley everyone should protect his environment with the necessary Arms.. these Nigerian forces are in close doors meeting how to reform and get more violent on the youths because of the videos being recorded too so if you know you know Nigeria is not safe for you and I..
Re: Police Arrest Nicholas Makolomi, The Videograper Behind Delta Viral SARS Video by owunabastard: 2:29pm On Oct 06, 2020
How do you know it is a lie? has it been confirmed, I mean the story from the police?
iokpebholo:
They did not frame him sir, everything he created a false impression that a Yahoo boy will killed by SARS and his vehicle taken away but na lie
Re: Police Arrest Nicholas Makolomi, The Videograper Behind Delta Viral SARS Video by Miracle2020: 2:35pm On Oct 06, 2020
PlayForFun:
I wonder o!

The cowards that will be killed like a chicken and run away from armed bandits will be flexing muscle on armless civilians.

Tell them armed robbers are coming to their office now, you will see them crying...cowards!
are you not a Nigerian? Who stop you from joining the police force since you get the mind to withstand armed robbers?

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Nicholas Makolomi, The Videograper Behind Delta Viral SARS Video by Miracle2020: 2:40pm On Oct 06, 2020
Ade3131:
Naija which way? Same way they trailed the guy that shot the video, we should have seen the faces of the SARS officers who are behind the barbaric act... Thanks to our Nigerianess, that aspect will be swept under the carpet while the innocent man will be jailed for filming an unfortunate event that happened in front of him.

We've had Boko Haram around now for over 10 years and not a single one of them have been trailed and nabbed yet unless when captured on the battlefield. Banditry have been a recurring act in some part of the country yet nobody is doing enough to put a stop to it.

Naija mata tire matayas
filming an event is not a crime but giving a false information is a crime.
He said the guy was killed and his car taken by the police. Is it true?
He showed a video of police men shooting people. Did the police men shoot anybody?

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Nicholas Makolomi, The Videograper Behind Delta Viral SARS Video by criuze(m): 2:40pm On Oct 06, 2020
careytommy37:
Sai bubu angry

All it will take is for one top SAN like Femi Falana to show up in that police station and they will quickly change their statement

Sars no dey fear lawyers they are above the law
Re: Police Arrest Nicholas Makolomi, The Videograper Behind Delta Viral SARS Video by PlayForFun: 2:42pm On Oct 06, 2020
Miracle2020:
are you not a Nigerian? Who stop you from joining the police force since you get the mind to withstand armed robbers?
If they can use that same guns on armless civilians, they should use same to face armed robbers. They shouldn't be running.
Re: Police Arrest Nicholas Makolomi, The Videograper Behind Delta Viral SARS Video by Miracle2020: 2:44pm On Oct 06, 2020
owunabastard:
How do you know it is a lie? has it been confirmed, I mean the story from the police?
the guy he claimed was killed by the police is alive.
Secondly he was arrested so that he can prove to the court that the information he gave out is either true or false.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Nicholas Makolomi, The Videograper Behind Delta Viral SARS Video by joseph1832(m): 2:44pm On Oct 06, 2020
Trust the Police to make such frivolous accusations. This is the perfect time for civil right lawyers to rise to the occasion and come to the defence of the young man.
Re: Police Arrest Nicholas Makolomi, The Videograper Behind Delta Viral SARS Video by Jostoman: 2:45pm On Oct 06, 2020
Dexpro:
Crass nonsense and ingredient
weather They like it or not we will keep showing their evil act to the world.
Re: Police Arrest Nicholas Makolomi, The Videograper Behind Delta Viral SARS Video by Abudu2000(m): 2:48pm On Oct 06, 2020
grin grin i see the online reactors as usual, they won't protest neither will they come out. All the got is data, awon online grammar blowers
Re: Police Arrest Nicholas Makolomi, The Videograper Behind Delta Viral SARS Video by KushLyon(m): 2:54pm On Oct 06, 2020
Blakjewelry:
the truth is that there was no shooting, the guy actually jumped but a video was being spread via social media that the boy was shot dead. Later when it was later discovered that he is alive another story popped up that he was shot in the hand but survived which is another lie. The said video showed how boys where shot and dragged on the road some where dragged out the video used cut with some saying they heard a gun shot all in the same ughelli. An off duty officer was almost burn to death mehn I cannot support to wrong at the same time

Oh, now I understand what's going on. I thought the shooting actually happened. Thanks for clearing it up
Re: Police Arrest Nicholas Makolomi, The Videograper Behind Delta Viral SARS Video by SATANNIST: 2:58pm On Oct 06, 2020
The video which sparked tension within and outside the state, also led to a mob attack on an off-duty SARS operative, Sergeant Ohwovwiogor Fidelis at the Ughelli central garage axis with the mob dousing him in fuel in an attempt to set him ablaze less for the timely intervention of a good Samaritan.
see case wey them put am for head

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Nicholas Makolomi, The Videograper Behind Delta Viral SARS Video by euniselfyahoo: 3:13pm On Oct 06, 2020
How many arrest has police made of those releasing the video of Boko haram and bandit killings? This time, Buhari must go.
Re: Police Arrest Nicholas Makolomi, The Videograper Behind Delta Viral SARS Video by enas24: 3:17pm On Oct 06, 2020
So many things wrong with this country
Re: Police Arrest Nicholas Makolomi, The Videograper Behind Delta Viral SARS Video by ekerintee: 3:21pm On Oct 06, 2020
I actually didnt see any video of them shooting anybody,if they really shot the guy then he has to prove it in court.otherwise ,it's a very big offence to post false information that incite the country to violence .

iokpebholo:
Get urself a criminal code my dear,what that guy did is a crime.Mind u before him lawyer come he don go remand.I hate SARS but when u come out with a false video just to misled d public and incite violence,then u deserve prison.
Re: Police Arrest Nicholas Makolomi, The Videograper Behind Delta Viral SARS Video by Vikynas: 3:22pm On Oct 06, 2020
Wrong or right Endsars or deploy them to assist the military in Borno State period.
Re: Police Arrest Nicholas Makolomi, The Videograper Behind Delta Viral SARS Video by Vikynas: 3:25pm On Oct 06, 2020
Everybody don dey pity dem now but tomorrow they will turn against you then you will come back here and start typing rubbish Endsars Endsars Hypocritical Nation
Re: Police Arrest Nicholas Makolomi, The Videograper Behind Delta Viral SARS Video by Corroro: 3:32pm On Oct 06, 2020
Wait o, is it now a crime to record a babaric act by security personnel on the good citizens of the country

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Nicholas Makolomi, The Videograper Behind Delta Viral SARS Video by Corroro: 3:33pm On Oct 06, 2020
Vikynas:
Wrong or right Endsars or deploy them to assist the military in Borno State period.
word!!!
Re: Police Arrest Nicholas Makolomi, The Videograper Behind Delta Viral SARS Video by iokpebholo: 3:35pm On Oct 06, 2020
owunabastard:
I know because am presently In ughelli.Thank u
Re: Police Arrest Nicholas Makolomi, The Videograper Behind Delta Viral SARS Video by Miracle2020: 3:38pm On Oct 06, 2020
PlayForFun:
If they can use that same guns on armless civilians, they should use same to face armed robbers. They shouldn't be running.
why didn't join the police force? Are incapacitated?
Re: Police Arrest Nicholas Makolomi, The Videograper Behind Delta Viral SARS Video by BigBizzy(m): 3:40pm On Oct 06, 2020
No be the same Mba say make we begin video police officers?

Citizens, you've been played!
Re: Police Arrest Nicholas Makolomi, The Videograper Behind Delta Viral SARS Video by AK481(m): 3:47pm On Oct 06, 2020
people don't read in nairaland.

from 1st page to 3rd page only few understood the story and the gravity of offense.

this is a case of treason and grave incitement,the one that can lead to death penalty if the case of the 5 policemen killed in delta state is true.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FUPRE Students Forcing A Rat To Smoke Weed In Delta State / Man Stabbed To Death During Vagina Celebration / Blessing Tunde Strangled To Death By George Kyeremeh, Her Ghanaian Ex-Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.