Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,177 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:33 PM

Is This Problem Psychological? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Is This Problem Psychological? (246 Views)

Good Sex Great For Your Physical, Psychological Health / Please Help Me Junior Brother Solve This Problem With His Leg / How do I cure this problem I'm a one minute man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is This Problem Psychological? by love2017(m): 12:35pm On Oct 06, 2020
What kind of problem is this? Is it psychological? Any one can diagnose. 1. I used to hear voices and see spirits of people anywhere from the world(the ones I know and any one I think about) arguing with my thoughts and fighting ALL THE TIME. Because of this, my mind cannot rest and think privately. I also noticed the following: 1. They used to hear my thoughts 2. See what am seeing 3. Hear what am hearing. 4. know about everything I do go through per day. The worst is that whenever am reading, they are also reading what am reading.

I cannot have my peace because of this.

My question is, 'Is this how life is?' If this is how life is, Why is the same thing not applicable to them? If its a problem, what is the name, causes and how can I heal it?
Re: Is This Problem Psychological? by proclinician: 1:28pm On Oct 06, 2020
love2017:
What kind of problem is this? Is it psychological? Any one can diagnose. 1. I used to hear voices and see spirits of people anywhere from the world(the ones I know and any one I think about) arguing with my thoughts and fighting ALL THE TIME. Because of this, my mind cannot rest and think privately. I also noticed the following: 1. They used to hear my thoughts 2. See what am seeing 3. Hear what am hearing. 4. know about everything I do go through per day. The worst is that whenever am reading, they are also reading what am reading.

I cannot have my peace because of this.

My question is, 'Is this how life is?' If this is how life is, Why is the same thing not applicable to them? If its a problem, what is the name, causes and how can I heal it?

See a psychiatrist for your auditory hallucinations, a sign of schizophrenia

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Whole Grains & Fiber: Importance And How It Can Keep You Healthier And Alive / 4 Tips To Control Your Premature Ejaculation / Invest In Your Health

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.