Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,648 members, 7,955,357 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:55 PM

Biafra With South /south Count Us Out!! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra With South /south Count Us Out!! (1909 Views)

'Count Us Out Of Any Future Protests!' - North Rages Over Igbo Deception To Riot / Biafra With Only 5 Eastern States: The Positive Sides / IPOB Threat: Count Us Out Of Operation Python Dance, Say South East Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra With South /south Count Us Out!! by Nobody: 9:14pm On Oct 06, 2020
One of the reasons why IPOB is seen as unserious is that map of Biafra they put out. It's scary to a lot of people not just the Niger Delta. The fact that their are Igbo speaking communities outside the South East does not make it mandatory for them to be part of Biafra. Likewise Oduduwa Republic and the ridiculous map they put out. In order not to look as bad as the people we all want to escape from, we must leave it to every community to make their choice. For now these communities want nothing to do with Biafra or Oduduwa. They will take their stand inside a nation made up of minorities. Let them be.
Re: Biafra With South /south Count Us Out!! by Abasman008(m): 9:28pm On Oct 06, 2020
Yujin:

Even you? shocked shocked shocked
yeah bro... Someone with balls should lead you guys.. ... Not a man whose job is to make speeches on FB. That's not a man who wants to do something.... Biafra is dead if you guys don't look for a competent leadern and forget this supreme leader shii.....
Re: Biafra With South /south Count Us Out!! by Yujin(m): 9:40pm On Oct 06, 2020
Abasman008:
yeah bro... Someone with balls should lead you guys.. ... Not a man whose job is to make speeches on FB. That's not a man who wants to do something.... Biafra is dead if you guys don't look for a competent leadern and forget this supreme leader shii.....
I'm disappointed in you. You don't mock your ally before your collective enemy. Rate you like I see Asari at present. Nothing more to say to you.
Re: Biafra With South /south Count Us Out!! by Yujin(m): 9:45pm On Oct 06, 2020
jerseyboy:
One of the reasons why IPOB is seen as unserious is that map of Biafra they put out. It's scary to a lot of people not just the Niger Delta. The fact that their are Igbo speaking communities outside the South East does not make it mandatory for them to be part of Biafra. Likewise Oduduwa Republic and the ridiculous map they put out. In order not to look as bad as the people we all want to escape from, we must leave it to every community to make their choice. For now these communities want nothing to do with Biafra or Oduduwa. They will take their stand inside a nation made up of minorities. Let them be.
The way some of you sound is so worrisome. Armenia is fighting at present for her people trapped inside Azerbaijan but here you simpletons are talking about us (IPOB) leaving our clans behind in Nigeria. Unu amakwa ife?

1 Like

Re: Biafra With South /south Count Us Out!! by SlayerForever: 9:48pm On Oct 06, 2020
[s]
Abasman008:
[/s]

Ette shut up abeg.

1 Like

Re: Biafra With South /south Count Us Out!! by Veqtor: 10:03pm On Oct 06, 2020
Oyel that ndi fulani in jigawa said is der birthright and inheritance?

It would be easier to allow the SE states go than the SE x SS from the look of things.

Cos d way ds oil-sucking d£monz are draining Niger Delta oil...they won't stop until it's dry pata pata..

Sinzumoney:
yes oooo make person no use our Oyel money take block our ears. say no to Biafra with SS
Re: Biafra With South /south Count Us Out!! by dukeprince50: 10:13pm On Oct 06, 2020
Biafra has not had one inch progress since 2017 except online agitations, pls stop insulting the Niger Deltans, we are not ur problem, vent ur anger on the appropriate person
Re: Biafra With South /south Count Us Out!! by Nobody: 10:16pm On Oct 06, 2020
dukeprince50:
Biafra has not had one inch progress since 2017 except online agitations, pls stop insulting the Niger Deltans, we are not ur problem, vent ur anger on the appropriate person
Igbo elites are sabotaging Biafra. They have no confidence in the future of Biafra. They are afraid to live in a predominantly Igbo nation.
Re: Biafra With South /south Count Us Out!! by dukeprince50: 10:27pm On Oct 06, 2020
Sinzumoney:
Leave them alone! you guys are the reason they are always calling us attaché by force. they don't want us so let them go you are making us seem like we need them. You guys are the ones that gave them mouth if they first day they Said they are not Igbos and we left them we would have spared ourselves nonsense insults
I think Igbo's insult us more than we insult the Igbo's, This thread disgust me and if I rain insults on Igbo's, they will tag me a name.
You guys should be guided pls

1 Like

Re: Biafra With South /south Count Us Out!! by dukeprince50: 10:34pm On Oct 06, 2020
Sinzumoney:
yes oooo make person no use our Oyel money take block our ears. say no to Biafra with SS
What is the purpose of this thread? pls as a Niger Deltan, I do not wish to exchange words with you guys, be guided.
.We know how insults deh pain ona, make ona no start
Re: Biafra With South /south Count Us Out!! by Sinzumoney: 7:54am On Oct 07, 2020
dukeprince50:
I think Igbo's insult us more than we insult the Igbo's, This thread disgust me and if I rain insults on Igbo's, they will tag me a name.
You guys should be guided pls
I'm sorry please explain how it disgust you, you said we should remove your SS from Biafra map and we did so why are you angry did anyone insult you?
Re: Biafra With South /south Count Us Out!! by Chimaraymond455: 9:18am On Oct 07, 2020
what we mean is Biafra Igbo only, which comprised igbos in Delta, akwaibom, Edo, and of course obigbo in Rivers state,
but if they choose to join hand with all this minorities to insult their Eastern brothers we have no option than to drop them,
this coalition which I have joined we resist anything Biafra with no Igbo speaking,
their inclusion in Biafra is the reason we haven't been able to achieve Biafra, as far as oil flows Fulani and Hausa man are ready to die than to allow those oil producing communities to join Biafra, we don't want them anymore igbos want to go on their to avoid 1966 repeat,
currently I we speak Fulanis have accupied all the coast areas, go to Calabar and confirm by your self, #igbo bu Igbo is what we need in Biafra #

1 Like

Re: Biafra With South /south Count Us Out!! by Rugaria: 9:26am On Oct 07, 2020
Afonjas claiming igbo as usual
Re: Biafra With South /south Count Us Out!! by Chimaraymond455: 9:58am On Oct 07, 2020
mind you am not afonja but ezigbo nwa afo, and I know what am saying, this minorities tribes have made it open that they hate us with passion, so why should we form a country with them??
should I talk about bayelsa which the ijaws are using in the name of boro remembrance day every month to close down Igbo shops, just to make igbos living in bayelsa uncomfortable, so tell me why you think Biafra will work with this kind people?
let's face the reality here it will be more easier for all the igbos to come together and leave all this hateful minorities, just visit their fb groups and see by your self that this people prefer to join the Fulanis than the igbos

1 Like

Re: Biafra With South /south Count Us Out!! by SlayerForever: 10:09am On Oct 08, 2020
Chimaraymond455:
mind you am not afonja but ezigbo nwa afo, and I know what am saying, this minorities tribes have made it open that they hate us with passion, so why should we form a country with them??
should I talk about bayelsa which the ijaws are using in the name of boro remembrance day every month to close down Igbo shops, just to make igbos living in bayelsa uncomfortable, so tell me why you think Biafra will work with this kind people?
let's face the reality here it will be more easier for all the igbos to come together and leave all this hateful minorities, just visit their fb groups and see by your self that this people prefer to join the Fulanis than the igbos

What made you change from being anti Igbo to pro Igbo?
Re: Biafra With South /south Count Us Out!! by James4bright(m): 10:41am On Oct 08, 2020
dukeprince50:

See this yourba man. Lol
Re: Biafra With South /south Count Us Out!! by James4bright(m): 10:42am On Oct 08, 2020
Chimaraymond455:

Please what's their page bro?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria's Military Moves 7 Places To Become 35th In The World,global Fire Power / People Are Wicked Watch Video Of African Man Been Deported In Plastic Wraps. / Letter Of Invitation To Sunday Ighoho By Commissioner Of Police On Planned Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.