Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,684 members, 7,809,584 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:40 AM

Pepper Soup Meat: The Monitor Lizard I Killed Right Now - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Pepper Soup Meat: The Monitor Lizard I Killed Right Now (52229 Views)

Pictures Of The Monitor Lizard I Killed In My Compound / Monitor Lizard I Killed Today Around Sangotedo Shoprite / See The Big Monitor Lizard I Caught At My Backyard This Evening (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pepper Soup Meat: The Monitor Lizard I Killed Right Now by Nobody: 1:31pm On Oct 06, 2020
I was minding my business in my workshop when two ladies started shouting and pointing to this animal, for the first time in almost 17yrs, I ran 440 after it and after some time going back and forth with it, I killed it...

Abeg what's the name of this animal?
I don't eat bushmeat sha but have given it to those who can.
Walahi, na because of nairaland I pursue am. Make me self catch some front page cruise if possible

Food don land.

133 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Pepper Soup Meat: The Monitor Lizard I Killed Right Now by Nobody: 1:32pm On Oct 06, 2020
More pics
The pictures were large, I had to resize

8 Likes

Re: Pepper Soup Meat: The Monitor Lizard I Killed Right Now by SUCKCESSFUL: 1:32pm On Oct 06, 2020
Pepper gini? undecided

75 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pepper Soup Meat: The Monitor Lizard I Killed Right Now by IKBARUTEN11(m): 1:33pm On Oct 06, 2020
If u were minding ur biz, u wld ve ignored d women's call and u wldn't ve killed d poor creature

Is heeding 2 d women's call and killing d poor creature part of ur biz in ur workshop?

117 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pepper Soup Meat: The Monitor Lizard I Killed Right Now by Nobody: 1:33pm On Oct 06, 2020
Enjoy

Bros use origin push am. E dey sweet

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pepper Soup Meat: The Monitor Lizard I Killed Right Now by heendrix(m): 1:35pm On Oct 06, 2020
southniyikaye:
I was minding my business in my workshop when two ladies started shouting and pointing to this animal, for the first time in almost 17yrs, I ran 440 after it and after some time going back and forth with it, I killed it...

Walahi, na because of nairaland I pursue am. Make me self catch some front page cruise if possible

Cc Lalasticlala food don land.

grin grin

Everyone would have sang ur Hallelujah if it were to be a snake but next time bro spare poor harmless Reptiles as this

I don't and can't picture myself eating these things tho

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pepper Soup Meat: The Monitor Lizard I Killed Right Now by telkevog(m): 1:37pm On Oct 06, 2020
I think that is Aligator!

4 Likes

Re: Pepper Soup Meat: The Monitor Lizard I Killed Right Now by Nobody: 1:38pm On Oct 06, 2020
The justice league people are already doing justice to it and it is a pity I won't know how it will end sha

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pepper Soup Meat: The Monitor Lizard I Killed Right Now by Nobody: 1:38pm On Oct 06, 2020
The pictures are too large kai

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pepper Soup Meat: The Monitor Lizard I Killed Right Now by Jafar1: 1:43pm On Oct 06, 2020
Are u roasting it fully without cutting any part of it?
Atleast wash it na!
No ingredients?

WEIRD!

2 Likes

Re: Pepper Soup Meat: The Monitor Lizard I Killed Right Now by money1000: 1:43pm On Oct 06, 2020
southniyikaye:

Cc Lalasticlala food don land.

Lala
Re: Pepper Soup Meat: The Monitor Lizard I Killed Right Now by Goldp5988(f): 1:44pm On Oct 06, 2020
Instead of eating that thing please come I still have some coins with me to buy you fish.

14 Likes

Re: Pepper Soup Meat: The Monitor Lizard I Killed Right Now by CanineOfJackal: 1:47pm On Oct 06, 2020
Goldp5988:
Instead of eating that thing please come I still have some coins with me yo buy you fish.
Its meat. That's a monitor Lizard. Hold your coins and Fish

51 Likes

Re: Pepper Soup Meat: The Monitor Lizard I Killed Right Now by Goldp5988(f): 1:52pm On Oct 06, 2020
CanineOfJackal:
Its meat. That's a monitor Lizard. Hold your coins and Fish

Don't be angry, I know I can never stop you from eating it, please have fun

4 Likes

Re: Pepper Soup Meat: The Monitor Lizard I Killed Right Now by illicit(m): 1:57pm On Oct 06, 2020
When roasted or grilled with enough onions and pepper. It will go well with bottles of trophy....

cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Pepper Soup Meat: The Monitor Lizard I Killed Right Now by Martini101(m): 2:31pm On Oct 06, 2020
Lala, where are thou?

2 Likes

Re: Pepper Soup Meat: The Monitor Lizard I Killed Right Now by longetivity(m): 2:43pm On Oct 06, 2020
Nigerians dey consume

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pepper Soup Meat: The Monitor Lizard I Killed Right Now by Nobody: 3:09pm On Oct 06, 2020
Jafar1:
Are u roasting it fully without cutting any part of it?
Atleast wash it na!
No ingredients?

WEIRD!
no be Me naw
Re: Pepper Soup Meat: The Monitor Lizard I Killed Right Now by Nobody: 3:10pm On Oct 06, 2020
Goldp5988:
Instead of eating that thing please come I still have some coins with me yo buy you fish.
make I drop my accant?

2 Likes

Re: Pepper Soup Meat: The Monitor Lizard I Killed Right Now by Telegram234(m): 3:38pm On Oct 06, 2020
Op it is monitor lizard.
But u also have to monitor it with 3 bottles of star.

6 Likes

Re: Pepper Soup Meat: The Monitor Lizard I Killed Right Now by Goldp5988(f): 3:52pm On Oct 06, 2020
southniyikaye:
make I drop my accant?

Bros na play I dey play, I never eat since morning seif

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pepper Soup Meat: The Monitor Lizard I Killed Right Now by Bobotic(m): 5:46pm On Oct 06, 2020
Lala marching down with his mens grin grin grin

61 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pepper Soup Meat: The Monitor Lizard I Killed Right Now by Mohayemi(m): 5:46pm On Oct 06, 2020
No go chop corona oh

2 Likes

Re: Pepper Soup Meat: The Monitor Lizard I Killed Right Now by gboyetade: 5:46pm On Oct 06, 2020
Ok
Re: Pepper Soup Meat: The Monitor Lizard I Killed Right Now by XXLMANDIGO: 5:46pm On Oct 06, 2020
OP, you sure say you no chop for this Wuhan meal?

2 Likes

Re: Pepper Soup Meat: The Monitor Lizard I Killed Right Now by tillaman(m): 5:46pm On Oct 06, 2020
Rest in pot Mr Keyboard lizard
Lalasticlala
Over to you sir

2 Likes

Re: Pepper Soup Meat: The Monitor Lizard I Killed Right Now by Hoojay(f): 5:47pm On Oct 06, 2020
Lolz jungle justice grin

Oya o still Beard growth oil (its magical)

Pls Lagos clients only!!!
Re: Pepper Soup Meat: The Monitor Lizard I Killed Right Now by Coldie(m): 5:47pm On Oct 06, 2020
If them leave only Nigeria and the world, wildlife as a whole would go extinct

12 Likes

Re: Pepper Soup Meat: The Monitor Lizard I Killed Right Now by AFvckingAlpha(m): 5:47pm On Oct 06, 2020
The fvck

Niggar!!

OP is not like I'm criticizing you, at least I don ff join kill goat wey enter inside our compound for my undergrad days.

But e go get level wey you go reach, all these things no go dey freak you again.

If you never reach that level hustle o!!!

2 Likes

Re: Pepper Soup Meat: The Monitor Lizard I Killed Right Now by NaijaOlosho(f): 5:47pm On Oct 06, 2020
cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See What He Was Eating Before And After Meeting His Soulmate / Moi-Moi And Garri For N20,000: Would You Buy? / Man Bakes Crocodile Cake (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.