Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,215 members, 7,818,730 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

Pepper Soup Meat: The Monitor Lizard I Killed Right Now - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Pepper Soup Meat: The Monitor Lizard I Killed Right Now (52258 Views)

Pictures Of The Monitor Lizard I Killed In My Compound / Monitor Lizard I Killed Today Around Sangotedo Shoprite / See The Big Monitor Lizard I Caught At My Backyard This Evening (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pepper Soup Meat: The Monitor Lizard I Killed Right Now by Nobody: 5:47pm On Oct 06, 2020
cheesy
Re: Pepper Soup Meat: The Monitor Lizard I Killed Right Now by janedonez(m): 5:47pm On Oct 06, 2020
Enjoy
Re: Pepper Soup Meat: The Monitor Lizard I Killed Right Now by sammuell(m): 5:48pm On Oct 06, 2020
U no even Sabi the name embarassed
Re: Pepper Soup Meat: The Monitor Lizard I Killed Right Now by Prodigee: 5:48pm On Oct 06, 2020
Soon all wildlife will be eradicated from this contraption of a mistake. SMH!
Re: Pepper Soup Meat: The Monitor Lizard I Killed Right Now by Antoeni(m): 5:48pm On Oct 06, 2020
Enjoy your pepper soup with fresh palm wine
Re: Pepper Soup Meat: The Monitor Lizard I Killed Right Now by PastorFire: 5:48pm On Oct 06, 2020
Hunger is real in this country.
Re: Pepper Soup Meat: The Monitor Lizard I Killed Right Now by Mohayemi(m): 5:48pm On Oct 06, 2020
telkevog:
I think that is Aligator!

No its a crocodile. SMH
Re: Pepper Soup Meat: The Monitor Lizard I Killed Right Now by ellovee(m): 5:49pm On Oct 06, 2020
heendrix:

grin grin

Everyone would have sang ur Hallelujah if it were to be a snake but next time bro spare poor harmless Reptiles as this

I don't and can't picture myself eating these things tho
it is a very delicious animal, especially when dried.
Re: Pepper Soup Meat: The Monitor Lizard I Killed Right Now by Nobody: 5:49pm On Oct 06, 2020
West African monitor lizard. Abomination to kill this in Orogun Delta State
Re: Pepper Soup Meat: The Monitor Lizard I Killed Right Now by mattmogan88: 5:50pm On Oct 06, 2020
SHAKING MY HEAD
Re: Pepper Soup Meat: The Monitor Lizard I Killed Right Now by adecz: 5:54pm On Oct 06, 2020
undecided undecided undecided undecided

See what Buhari has turned the
citizens of this country to...

You no longer see pictures of Nigerians
eating chicken, beef or goat meat.

Now it is house rats, reptiles, lizards,
snails, bats, insects, endangered snakes,
bush cats, dead dolphins or whales washed
ashore etc, etc..

May God deliver His children from the
deprivations, hungers, death, hopelessness,
devourer & Cankerworm this Fulani man
has brought into this blessed land..

1 Like

Re: Pepper Soup Meat: The Monitor Lizard I Killed Right Now by dex4sure: 5:57pm On Oct 06, 2020
Must we eat everything biko nu

Re: Pepper Soup Meat: The Monitor Lizard I Killed Right Now by edward1106(m): 6:01pm On Oct 06, 2020
Jafar1:
Are u roasting it fully without cutting any part of it?
Atleast wash it na!
No ingredients?

WEIRD!
Guy, when last you cook? grin
You only cut and wash AFTER roasting..

2 Likes

Re: Pepper Soup Meat: The Monitor Lizard I Killed Right Now by sureheaven(m): 6:01pm On Oct 06, 2020
Is this monitor lizard or agama lizard?

People can anything all in the name of hunger
Re: Pepper Soup Meat: The Monitor Lizard I Killed Right Now by Jafar1: 6:04pm On Oct 06, 2020
edward1106:
Guy, when last you cook? grin You only cut and wash AFTER roasting..
u roast before cutting if it's a hairy animal, monitor lizards are hairless..
Re: Pepper Soup Meat: The Monitor Lizard I Killed Right Now by Nobody: 6:06pm On Oct 06, 2020
Imagine the nonsense angry
Re: Pepper Soup Meat: The Monitor Lizard I Killed Right Now by MichaelDuf: 6:10pm On Oct 06, 2020
Nigerians are starving
Re: Pepper Soup Meat: The Monitor Lizard I Killed Right Now by Gmajor(m): 6:12pm On Oct 06, 2020
Jafar1:
Are u roasting it fully without cutting any part of it?
Atleast wash it na!
No ingredients?

WEIRD!
Haven't you ever seen where a goat is killed?
Re: Pepper Soup Meat: The Monitor Lizard I Killed Right Now by Nobody: 6:12pm On Oct 06, 2020
Vidco-1 loading
Re: Pepper Soup Meat: The Monitor Lizard I Killed Right Now by DevilBishops: 6:14pm On Oct 06, 2020
PastorFire:
Hunger is real in this country.

Pagan beliefs compels men to believe they are gods. They are eating things the true and living God commanded them not to eat believing they are indestructible like God.
Re: Pepper Soup Meat: The Monitor Lizard I Killed Right Now by AmazingELixir: 6:16pm On Oct 06, 2020
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Wicked people all over nairaland that will not allow animals live life in peace ....thesame way SARS is pursuing them that's how animals are being chased all over the place and killed...now who will snakes, bush rats, monitor lizards, monkeys, civets even dolphins protest to since they don't have access to social media.
Re: Pepper Soup Meat: The Monitor Lizard I Killed Right Now by sylve11: 6:18pm On Oct 06, 2020
Goldp5988:

Bros na play I dey play, I never eat since morning seif

grin grin cool
Re: Pepper Soup Meat: The Monitor Lizard I Killed Right Now by LINTUNE(m): 6:18pm On Oct 06, 2020
southniyikaye:
I was minding my business in my workshop when two ladies started shouting and pointing to this animal, for the first time in almost 17yrs, I ran 440 after it and after some time going back and forth with it, I killed it...

Abeg what's the name of this animal?
I don't eat bushmeat sha but have given it to those who can.
Walahi, na because of nairaland I pursue am. Make me self catch some front page cruise if possible

Food don land.
lol, ur efforts paid out indeed, u are now in the front page..
Re: Pepper Soup Meat: The Monitor Lizard I Killed Right Now by SuperSupremo(m): 6:19pm On Oct 06, 2020
Nigeria never seize to amaze me ,you eat all this kind of creation and call yourself African Giant,lol....hunger dey kill you inside that Zoo! grin
Re: Pepper Soup Meat: The Monitor Lizard I Killed Right Now by Sonnobax15(m): 6:19pm On Oct 06, 2020
You dare not kill this reptile in orogun,a village in Delta State... that's where Ovie Omo Agege hails from...Dem dey reason and accrue so much respect for am via say Dem believe superstitiously say na their mama...
Re: Pepper Soup Meat: The Monitor Lizard I Killed Right Now by ekestic1976(f): 6:22pm On Oct 06, 2020
Yoruba: Awonriwon
Re: Pepper Soup Meat: The Monitor Lizard I Killed Right Now by Slimm01: 6:28pm On Oct 06, 2020
airsaylongcom:
West African monitor lizard. Abomination to kill this in Orogun Delta State
I swear, na serious taboo in Orogun kingdom. An urhobo friend of mine here in lagos was rushed down to his village for cure after he mistakenly ate this reptile. There were pox growing all over his body.
Re: Pepper Soup Meat: The Monitor Lizard I Killed Right Now by madjune(m): 6:29pm On Oct 06, 2020
Everything na food for some people o.

This is how they eat virus.
Re: Pepper Soup Meat: The Monitor Lizard I Killed Right Now by Nobody: 6:38pm On Oct 06, 2020
[s]
AFvckingAlpha:
The fvck

Niggar!!

OP is not like I'm criticizing you, at least I don ff join kill goat wey enter inside our compound for my undergrad days.

But e go get level wey you go reach, all these things no go dey freak you again.

If you never reach that level hustle o!!!

[/s]
Re: Pepper Soup Meat: The Monitor Lizard I Killed Right Now by seanwilliam(m): 6:44pm On Oct 06, 2020
heendrix:

grin grin

Everyone would have sang ur Hallelujah if it were to be a snake but next time bro spare poor harmless Reptiles as this

I don't and can't picture myself eating these things tho
who tell u say that reptiles dey harmless.. see if that thing pursue u grin
Re: Pepper Soup Meat: The Monitor Lizard I Killed Right Now by Ojetayo17(m): 6:44pm On Oct 06, 2020
alegba a good meat
Re: Pepper Soup Meat: The Monitor Lizard I Killed Right Now by Saynotoapc(m): 6:47pm On Oct 06, 2020
AFvckingAlpha:
The fvck

Niggar!!

OP is not like I'm criticizing you, at least I don ff join kill goat wey enter inside our compound for my undergrad days.

But e go get level wey you go reach, all these things no go dey freak you again.

If you never reach that level hustle o!!!

On point �
I doff cap for you boss.

Wanna be plenty this days, we don't even know who has made it and who still dey struggle all man dey shout oppor oppor is plenty.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Moi-Moi And Garri For N20,000: Would You Buy? / See What He Was Eating Before And After Meeting His Soulmate / Man Bakes Crocodile Cake (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.