Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,909 members, 7,956,418 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:37 AM

Frank Mba: Nigerians Can Record Policemen But From Safe Distance (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Frank Mba: Nigerians Can Record Policemen But From Safe Distance (Video) (27081 Views)

Frank Mba Appointed As New Lagos Police Commissioner, Owohunwa For Ogun / Akeredolu Sneezed Around His Supporters. No Facemask, No Social Distance (Video) / Do I Have The Right To Record Policemen At A Check Point (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Frank Mba: Nigerians Can Record Policemen But From Safe Distance (Video) by Paulagada: 3:57pm On Oct 06, 2020
That means you are on your own; if anything happens to you in the process bear it
Re: Frank Mba: Nigerians Can Record Policemen But From Safe Distance (Video) by Celebsnews2: 3:57pm On Oct 06, 2020
Re: Frank Mba: Nigerians Can Record Policemen But From Safe Distance (Video) by Nobody: 3:58pm On Oct 06, 2020
Techm0:

Ibos are 500km away from us, they are separated from us by a big River Niger created by God , two states (Edo and Delta) separates us,. We share absolutely no culture and boundaries ... But you see them wail and wail about Yoruba's as if any Yoruba man held them captives

Lets be rational in discussing a point instead of being emotional that is how we discuss an issue instead of name calling.
Re: Frank Mba: Nigerians Can Record Policemen But From Safe Distance (Video) by nick50(m): 3:58pm On Oct 06, 2020
Techm0:

If I wake up and hear an Ibo man is the President or Vice President I'll go back to sleep and continue my dream- Dino Mehsuya 2020

who is a coward?
1..Person wey ran went to exile after fighting a nation for 3 good years
2..person wey commited suicide (drink rat poison)
Re: Frank Mba: Nigerians Can Record Policemen But From Safe Distance (Video) by FullBlastLight: 4:00pm On Oct 06, 2020
Mr Oga, how safe is d safe distance in Nig 2day? Huh?
Re: Frank Mba: Nigerians Can Record Policemen But From Safe Distance (Video) by xcellentgraphic: 4:07pm On Oct 06, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

What do you know about being intellectual. Answer these rational questions without being biased.

Is it not true that many yorubas are looking for office job?

Is not true that many yorubas dont open businesses?

Is it not true that many yoruba men dont work, they sit at home daily because of lack of jobs?

Is it not true that yorubas laugh at those with blue collar skills?

Go to many yoruba cities, there are basically no local manufacturing created by indigenes, is that not true?

Many yorubas leave their cities to lagos to find for jobs, is it not true?

Lagos might have a seaport but most importers of goods in Nigeria are the igbo.

The hausas have a long trading history with other african countries in the sahara. Kano is like a major hub for trading in west Africa.

Even in lagos here, the hausas are driving away the yoruba women that sell pepper and tomatoes because theirs is cheaper.

Yorubas have the certificate but not the job because of the scarcity of jobs, these makes them the most unproductive among the threee major ethnic groups.

Lets look at lagos for instance

Ojota market mojor sellers are hausa.
Computer village major sellers igbo.
Balogun market major sellers igbo.
Katagwa market, major sellers igbo
Clearing and forwarding, major agents igbo and hausa.
Bureau de exchange major dealers hausa
Majority bank owners are in the hands of hausa and igbo
Oil industry in the hands of Hausa.

All these put yorubas at an disadvantage.

If you are not bias, you see that what i wrote is true

But why the obsession with yorubas...can't you think of another thing to spend your time on again.
Re: Frank Mba: Nigerians Can Record Policemen But From Safe Distance (Video) by teemy(m): 4:08pm On Oct 06, 2020
A good thing that in a way, Mr Mba has made it clear that an armed security official has a tendency of making it unsafe for you if he is being recorded. They should start from there by doing psychological evaluations for those they give guns to.
Re: Frank Mba: Nigerians Can Record Policemen But From Safe Distance (Video) by xcellentgraphic: 4:10pm On Oct 06, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

I am just saying the truth.

Some people might see it as being tribalistic, it is just a call for them to wake up.

Oneday i will write about plateau men, especially the farmers, many of them are drukards, they are farmers but spend all their resources drinking while the women are the one working and doing almost all the job.
Leave your bias truth to yourself. .and get busy man.
Re: Frank Mba: Nigerians Can Record Policemen But From Safe Distance (Video) by Nobody: 4:19pm On Oct 06, 2020
xcellentgraphic:

Leave your bias truth to yourself. .and get busy man.

I am very busy and i got my thing going.

Get used to the truth
Re: Frank Mba: Nigerians Can Record Policemen But From Safe Distance (Video) by Nobody: 4:19pm On Oct 06, 2020
xcellentgraphic:

But why the obsession with yorubas...can't you think of another thing to spend your time on again.

I write about the igbos too and it was well received.

And No, i can't think of another thing to spend my time
Re: Frank Mba: Nigerians Can Record Policemen But From Safe Distance (Video) by blackmantis: 4:21pm On Oct 06, 2020
Wisdom is profitable
Re: Frank Mba: Nigerians Can Record Policemen But From Safe Distance (Video) by lonlytroy(m): 4:23pm On Oct 06, 2020
na so them for take arrest naira marley today, nigeria is a scam
Re: Frank Mba: Nigerians Can Record Policemen But From Safe Distance (Video) by shevy878: 4:23pm On Oct 06, 2020
SmartProf:
Lol...so social distancing dey applied when you wan record terrible things wey policemen dey do? The man sef no even trust his colleagues na why him don dish advise to whom it may concern.

If you be policeman will you allow someone to make a video of you. Ololdo
Re: Frank Mba: Nigerians Can Record Policemen But From Safe Distance (Video) by Keemsleek005(m): 4:25pm On Oct 06, 2020
heendrix:

These are the words of a Man that is not wise and intellectual in every aspect of thinking and Reasoning

Am not yoruba but these your words speaks deep. Words on d marble.
Re: Frank Mba: Nigerians Can Record Policemen But From Safe Distance (Video) by dangwarmai(m): 4:33pm On Oct 06, 2020
He added that he would not advise citizens to go about making videos of security and law enforcement agencies indiscreetly.

This is equivalent to the saying
' You have freedom of speech, but freedom after speech is not guaranteed '

Nigerians you are on your own ooooo.
Re: Frank Mba: Nigerians Can Record Policemen But From Safe Distance (Video) by SmartProf(m): 4:34pm On Oct 06, 2020
shevy878:

If you be policeman will you allow someone to make a video of you. Ololdo
Your frustrations have really overwhelmed you. It's such a pity.
Re: Frank Mba: Nigerians Can Record Policemen But From Safe Distance (Video) by backnbeta(f): 4:36pm On Oct 06, 2020
How do you measure a 'safe' distance? I guess it's any angle where you can't capture the identity of the erring officers clearly undecided
Re: Frank Mba: Nigerians Can Record Policemen But From Safe Distance (Video) by Mrbaz1: 5:10pm On Oct 06, 2020
Jafar1:

Far? Like how many kilometers away?
The videographer u arrested, was he not far enough?
Or was he not close enough?
If they are doing the right thing, then why would they be scared of being recorded?
oga dis talk na common sense, if u like itself, but remember say life nor get part 2
Re: Frank Mba: Nigerians Can Record Policemen But From Safe Distance (Video) by joyandfaith: 5:32pm On Oct 06, 2020
IamHeWrites:

https://igberetvnews.com/1367367/nigerians-can-record-policemen-safe-distance-frank-mba-video/

if police officers are mandate to wear bodycam, I think they would not be misbehave if Nigerians record them

1 Like

Re: Frank Mba: Nigerians Can Record Policemen But From Safe Distance (Video) by gulfer: 6:05pm On Oct 06, 2020
So put bodycam on all police officers on duty angry angry angry
Re: Frank Mba: Nigerians Can Record Policemen But From Safe Distance (Video) by Christmasdon(m): 6:30pm On Oct 06, 2020
.EVERY BODY IS SAYING END SARS. And then guys should stay off from all forms of internet fraud related activities.
Re: Frank Mba: Nigerians Can Record Policemen But From Safe Distance (Video) by Sleekfingers: 6:36pm On Oct 06, 2020
Jafar1:

For chickening out in the last minute? 2face has done that before!
Nigerians para no dey pass twitter..

he did the right thing...why didnt u organize or lead the protest? Are not a nigerian?
Re: Frank Mba: Nigerians Can Record Policemen But From Safe Distance (Video) by Sleekfingers: 6:45pm On Oct 06, 2020
Frank mba is stylishly warning nigerians....and i quite agree with him...naija police fit shoot the person, confiscate or destroy the phone.......naso see one guy way dey video them for cele bus stop along oshodi apapa expressway, the slap wey the guy collect go reach 10.....they even went away with his phone......
Re: Frank Mba: Nigerians Can Record Policemen But From Safe Distance (Video) by bejeria101(m): 6:48pm On Oct 06, 2020
Imagine this clown, isn't it your phone they go for to prevent you reporting them in the first place?

Some dumb clowns in uniform and in office.
Re: Frank Mba: Nigerians Can Record Policemen But From Safe Distance (Video) by 2x24: 7:44pm On Oct 06, 2020
[s]
Techm0:
cool

Common sense is what he gave out there ... A police on illegal duty harrassing and extorting people might kill anyone recording him since he knows he is committing a crime that could get him dismissed and put in jail

For the first time I must commend this Naira Marley guy and his Marlians people

[/s]
Re: Frank Mba: Nigerians Can Record Policemen But From Safe Distance (Video) by njola34(m): 8:26pm On Oct 06, 2020
heendrix:

These are the words of a Man that is not wise and intellectual in every aspect of thinking and Reasoning

The more you look the less you see.... Foolish reasoning. They don’t have a good soil in Dubai yet everybody want to take their money to Dubai Go and read about Singapore. The only country in the world where you won’t find any farm yet they are well fed . What is the total asset value of the eastern part and northern part of Nigeria .
If you think you have crude oil wait and see the price of crude cheaper than water in another eight years. You think it is all about trading and selling mumu dey ..
Re: Frank Mba: Nigerians Can Record Policemen But From Safe Distance (Video) by Earnonline7: 8:55pm On Oct 06, 2020
OK
Re: Frank Mba: Nigerians Can Record Policemen But From Safe Distance (Video) by TemmyT002(m): 9:00pm On Oct 06, 2020
Shoro niyen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is This Picture True Or Photoshopped? Nigerian Leader Sleeping At A Meeting. / Nigerian AirForce Plane Crashes In Yola, Adamawa State - Sahara Reporters / Imo Pensioners Block Govt House Entrance, Demand Payment Of Pensions (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.