Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,638 members, 7,955,323 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:44 PM

God's Purpose For Us - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God's Purpose For Us (166 Views)

God's Purpose In Bringing People Together / Why Am I Here(what Is God's Purpose For Me) | Pastor Chris Oyakhilome / Marriage - According To God's Purpose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

God's Purpose For Us by topshore(f): 2:50pm On Oct 06, 2020
Psalm 100.
As the works of God's Hands, we were created to carry out certain definite purposes and failure to do such may be dangerous.
God Has created us in His image and as living testimonies of His own Power through His Word.

What then do we testify?
God daily keeps us and sustains us because He has a purpose for us, and which solely is to testify about His Kingdom and His Son. Mathew 6:33

We need to Testify His Kingdom and His Son because:
1. He commanded us to do it ( Mathew 28:19).
2. We are God's own branches in the Vine to bear fruits (John 15:16).
3. To 'tell' it to unbelievers (Romans 10:14).
4. To exploit the Kingdom and destroy Satanic kingdoms. ( Acts 26:18; Collosians 1:13).

As Christians, we must testify to the Works of God as this is the purpose of our living (Psalm 118:17)
To testify, we need to:
1. Pray without ceasing
2. Be qualified to testify ( i.e. must have been saved)
3. Speak to others about our personal encounters with Christ.
4. Continuing in the witnessing of Christ to the World.
5. Sharing the Bibles, Christian Literatures, tracts, etc, with others to build and strengthen our spiritual lives.
6. Loving God and loving another ( 1 Corinthians 13)

If you are a Child of God, you have to be bold to testify His Words everywhere. God is not ashamed of you, so you shouldn't be ashamed to testify the Good News. For this our service and purpose to Him.

I pray that God will touch our lives and transform us for His good and perfect Will in Jesus name, amen.

Peace!

(1) (Reply)

Your Battle God's / The Mysterious Power Of Weakness / Reasons Why Prayers Are Not Answered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.