Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

Babatunde Alfa Of Sotitobire Church Sentenced To Life Imprisonment - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Babatunde Alfa Of Sotitobire Church Sentenced To Life Imprisonment (45315 Views)

Court Of Appeal Frees Alfa Babatunde, Sotitobire Church Founder / Missing Baby Not Exhumed From Sotitobire Church Akure - Ondo Police Give Updates / Sotitobire Prophet Babatunde Alfa Arrested By DSS Over Missing Child, Gold (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babatunde Alfa Of Sotitobire Church Sentenced To Life Imprisonment by ofiko123(m): 3:38pm On Oct 06, 2020
Let him serve his sentence in peace..
Re: Babatunde Alfa Of Sotitobire Church Sentenced To Life Imprisonment by Incandescent(m): 3:38pm On Oct 06, 2020
May we not be unfortunate
Re: Babatunde Alfa Of Sotitobire Church Sentenced To Life Imprisonment by Elslim: 3:38pm On Oct 06, 2020
G
Re: Babatunde Alfa Of Sotitobire Church Sentenced To Life Imprisonment by Freestainworld(m): 3:38pm On Oct 06, 2020
God knows his people
Re: Babatunde Alfa Of Sotitobire Church Sentenced To Life Imprisonment by isaacsegun(m): 3:38pm On Oct 06, 2020
Love this news
Re: Babatunde Alfa Of Sotitobire Church Sentenced To Life Imprisonment by SATANNIST: 3:38pm On Oct 06, 2020
dederocs attends his church.. church of arm robers and ritualist. hhe was nearly burnt in calabar today
dederocs:

i am one of the robbers that escaped in that calabar video that hit front page,i am a poor confused lost soul . na god save me them for burn me
them go still catch you. u cant run for ever. u will be burnt
Re: Babatunde Alfa Of Sotitobire Church Sentenced To Life Imprisonment by jefff455: 3:39pm On Oct 06, 2020
:De
Re: Babatunde Alfa Of Sotitobire Church Sentenced To Life Imprisonment by uniqueboi1(m): 3:41pm On Oct 06, 2020
Massdamm:

wat ar you insunatin?

They are not good at handling humans.

1 Like

Re: Babatunde Alfa Of Sotitobire Church Sentenced To Life Imprisonment by MightyHand(m): 3:41pm On Oct 06, 2020
voiceless1:
Unfair judgements everywhere

You knew nothing about the story, so keep off....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babatunde Alfa Of Sotitobire Church Sentenced To Life Imprisonment by Ishilove: 3:42pm On Oct 06, 2020
So the child was never found? cry

2 Likes

Re: Babatunde Alfa Of Sotitobire Church Sentenced To Life Imprisonment by citruslimited(m): 3:43pm On Oct 06, 2020
Hmmmm

Re: Babatunde Alfa Of Sotitobire Church Sentenced To Life Imprisonment by AuroraB(f): 3:44pm On Oct 06, 2020
He should continue his 'signs and wonders' there cheesy
Ndi uchu angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babatunde Alfa Of Sotitobire Church Sentenced To Life Imprisonment by Hotzone(m): 3:44pm On Oct 06, 2020
I wish our politicians get have such sentences on them for abuse of office and mismanagement
Re: Babatunde Alfa Of Sotitobire Church Sentenced To Life Imprisonment by OdefaGirl(f): 3:44pm On Oct 06, 2020
People dey get mind oo.
Re: Babatunde Alfa Of Sotitobire Church Sentenced To Life Imprisonment by pacificom: 3:45pm On Oct 06, 2020
Irrespective of the religion title or position held by anyone, there is always a department where devil reside in the heart of men.
Re: Babatunde Alfa Of Sotitobire Church Sentenced To Life Imprisonment by winkmart: 3:45pm On Oct 06, 2020
so fast
Re: Babatunde Alfa Of Sotitobire Church Sentenced To Life Imprisonment by Sam0(m): 3:46pm On Oct 06, 2020
Ecomac1:
religion is the opium of the people
If you like, 'masses'
Re: Babatunde Alfa Of Sotitobire Church Sentenced To Life Imprisonment by Domislaz(m): 3:47pm On Oct 06, 2020
Ecomac1:
religion is the opium of the people

Atheism is confusion of their faces
Re: Babatunde Alfa Of Sotitobire Church Sentenced To Life Imprisonment by mamajaz(f): 3:47pm On Oct 06, 2020
MightyHand:

Maybe he was expecting they hang him. Me was thinking nah death by hanging before someone will come and pardon him later oh.
Re: Babatunde Alfa Of Sotitobire Church Sentenced To Life Imprisonment by mamajaz(f): 3:47pm On Oct 06, 2020
MightyHand:

Maybe he was expecting they hang him. Me was thinking nah death by hanging before someone will come and pardon him later oh.
Re: Babatunde Alfa Of Sotitobire Church Sentenced To Life Imprisonment by Jabioro: 3:48pm On Oct 06, 2020
The fool can not for seen what is on his way..avert it ,he would be bragado for his gullible members for seen nothing..If he appeal this case the court of appeal should please convert
it to death sentence with immediate effect.. Opium's Master..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Babatunde Alfa Of Sotitobire Church Sentenced To Life Imprisonment by Ethanuella: 3:49pm On Oct 06, 2020
voiceless1:
Unfair judgements everywhere

Who is this one?
Re: Babatunde Alfa Of Sotitobire Church Sentenced To Life Imprisonment by Ekpekus(m): 3:50pm On Oct 06, 2020
Being sentenced to life imprisonment based on circumstantial evidence dey one kind o.

3 Likes

Re: Babatunde Alfa Of Sotitobire Church Sentenced To Life Imprisonment by illicit(m): 3:50pm On Oct 06, 2020
Lo ba tan
Re: Babatunde Alfa Of Sotitobire Church Sentenced To Life Imprisonment by Royalfurnitures: 3:51pm On Oct 06, 2020
Good judgement though that can't replace the dead kid for the parents

Your home is incomplete without good quality furniture thats why we are here for you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Babatunde Alfa Of Sotitobire Church Sentenced To Life Imprisonment by Pantoo: 3:52pm On Oct 06, 2020
Van Dijk calls for calm after Liverpool thrashed by Aston Villa

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V9GBuXg8nTA
Re: Babatunde Alfa Of Sotitobire Church Sentenced To Life Imprisonment by shegoon: 3:53pm On Oct 06, 2020
I perceive biasness in Court judgment. when has our judiciary system become speedy in passing judgment.let assume this man is guilty of the missing child in his church. Then what happen to EVANS case that's still lingering over 2yrs and the River state serial killer. What evidence do still need to pass judgment.Probably,the pastor has no God father. Naija I hail thee

1 Like

Re: Babatunde Alfa Of Sotitobire Church Sentenced To Life Imprisonment by Xisnin(m): 3:53pm On Oct 06, 2020
It will likely be overturned.
Circumstantial evidence doesn't stand up to scrutiny.

2 Likes

Re: Babatunde Alfa Of Sotitobire Church Sentenced To Life Imprisonment by 6digitscomrade: 3:53pm On Oct 06, 2020
Amotolongbo:
Everything meant to protect Nigerians seem to be working against the citizens.

The Government is bad
The security personnel (SARS) are killing like goats
Religious leaders are extorting, kidnapping and killing for rituals now.

When shall we be free oh lord!
i gave up on religion and religious people in Africa as a whole last year when a native doctor was arrested for using a prophet for rituals in delta state.. that was the straw that broke my donkeys neck and back infact killed my donkeys..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babatunde Alfa Of Sotitobire Church Sentenced To Life Imprisonment by bmdthemix: 3:54pm On Oct 06, 2020
DenreleDave:
Haaaa... What did he do??
can u read?
Re: Babatunde Alfa Of Sotitobire Church Sentenced To Life Imprisonment by Nobody: 3:55pm On Oct 06, 2020
Wow! shocked shocked shocked

Look at that throne!

Dude probably lives like a king.
Re: Babatunde Alfa Of Sotitobire Church Sentenced To Life Imprisonment by Mckhala80(m): 3:56pm On Oct 06, 2020
Mercy is divine but when it's comes to issues of aiding and abeiting of kidnapping, the law comes in and it might seems that God is on a holiday.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Wearing Hijab Caught In Female Hostel Of Federal College Of Education, Kano / Have You Seen This Man: He Absconded With Owner's Bike On The First Day Of Work. / Aljazeera Journalist Interviews "Black Devil" A Notorious Pirate In Niger Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.