Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,125 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

Babatunde Alfa Of Sotitobire Church Sentenced To Life Imprisonment - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Babatunde Alfa Of Sotitobire Church Sentenced To Life Imprisonment (45316 Views)

Court Of Appeal Frees Alfa Babatunde, Sotitobire Church Founder / Missing Baby Not Exhumed From Sotitobire Church Akure - Ondo Police Give Updates / Sotitobire Prophet Babatunde Alfa Arrested By DSS Over Missing Child, Gold (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babatunde Alfa Of Sotitobire Church Sentenced To Life Imprisonment by Breadnote: 5:39pm On Oct 06, 2020
k.let it serve dem ryt
Re: Babatunde Alfa Of Sotitobire Church Sentenced To Life Imprisonment by oladele00(m): 5:43pm On Oct 06, 2020
This will serve as a deterrence to other evil men of God out there. It is a case of a pulpit entrepreneur becoming a slaughterer in his quest of seeking for supernatural power from the devil. Many churches like sotiborire's abounds everywhere, still perpetrating heinous crimes that are grieviously grievious than that of sotiborire. The primary aim of establishing church in the 21st Nigeria is for wealth accumulation. In the case whereby the wealth isn't forth coming, they( the pastorprenuers) will do everything humanly possible to draw members to themselves.��‍♂️��‍♂️��‍♂️��‍♂️��‍♂️
Re: Babatunde Alfa Of Sotitobire Church Sentenced To Life Imprisonment by inumidun2010(m): 5:47pm On Oct 06, 2020
IkpuNnegiEwu44:

Sabbath, Cele, cherubim all the same. Sabbath is not rampant in East like white garment in the West.

Again Sabbath in the East are not know for this ritualistic lifestyle cele and other White garment in West are known for.
Celestial, Cherubim , Aladura are more common because their Founders are from the West..... When it comes to ritual... I fear Igbos... I stayed in Anambra for some periods(Ozubulu) to be precise... I was born and bred in Ondo state, I have never seen a shrine before... I only read and hear about it.... But there, I know about 4 shrines where u would see a Priest killing cockerel for whatever reasons... Sadly , this people have posts in their church.... No tribe is innocent of RITUALS.... But I still love Igbos... Wonderful People

1 Like

Re: Babatunde Alfa Of Sotitobire Church Sentenced To Life Imprisonment by Mcreloaded(m): 5:50pm On Oct 06, 2020
Pastor is now in a better place to win souls.

Kudos to the judge

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Babatunde Alfa Of Sotitobire Church Sentenced To Life Imprisonment by musty1986(m): 6:08pm On Oct 06, 2020
This will serve as a lesson to others
Re: Babatunde Alfa Of Sotitobire Church Sentenced To Life Imprisonment by iamkneeyi: 6:21pm On Oct 06, 2020
The judgment is politically motivated...politicians shaa
Re: Babatunde Alfa Of Sotitobire Church Sentenced To Life Imprisonment by cerpvad(m): 6:38pm On Oct 06, 2020
How on earth can a pastor be bearing Alfa? Anyway wait until he appeal the case and discharged and acquitted

1 Like

Re: Babatunde Alfa Of Sotitobire Church Sentenced To Life Imprisonment by Nobody: 7:35pm On Oct 06, 2020
inumidun2010:

Celestial, Cherubim , Aladura are more common because their Founders are from the West..... When it comes to ritual... I fear Igbos... I stayed in Anambra for some periods(Ozubulu) to be precise... I was born and bred in Ondo state, I have never seen a shrine before... I only read and hear about it.... But there, I know about 4 shrines where u would see a Priest killing cockerel for whatever reasons... Sadly , this people have posts in their church.... No tribe is innocent of RITUALS.... But I still love Igbos... Wonderful People

The bolded are lies, I mean pure lies!

I have stayed in Ondo, go to ile oluji, go to Ondo town, Akure - go towards Oba adesida and see shrines, even near the Catholic Cathedral there is shrine by traditionalist

Again chief priest using cockerels for whatever ritual is not my concern but the ritual killing if human beings by white garment Church in Yoruba land is rampant.

Can u compare cockerels and Human being?
Re: Babatunde Alfa Of Sotitobire Church Sentenced To Life Imprisonment by Ishilove: 8:25pm On Oct 06, 2020
Re: Babatunde Alfa Of Sotitobire Church Sentenced To Life Imprisonment by DenreleDave(m): 8:27pm On Oct 06, 2020
Re: Babatunde Alfa Of Sotitobire Church Sentenced To Life Imprisonment by Ishilove: 8:45pm On Oct 06, 2020
DenreleDave:

Why did U switch ur moniker to male
Why did you switch yours to female?
Re: Babatunde Alfa Of Sotitobire Church Sentenced To Life Imprisonment by DenreleDave(m): 8:49pm On Oct 06, 2020
Ishilove:

Why did you switch yours to female?

Lalasticlala
Re: Babatunde Alfa Of Sotitobire Church Sentenced To Life Imprisonment by Earnonline7: 8:49pm On Oct 06, 2020
Good fin guity
Re: Babatunde Alfa Of Sotitobire Church Sentenced To Life Imprisonment by Ishilove: 8:55pm On Oct 06, 2020
DenreleDave:

Lalasticlala
What about him?
Re: Babatunde Alfa Of Sotitobire Church Sentenced To Life Imprisonment by DenreleDave(m): 8:56pm On Oct 06, 2020
Ishilove:

What about him.

Dont worry... U will be banned for 600 years grin grin sad

Lala na my boy
Re: Babatunde Alfa Of Sotitobire Church Sentenced To Life Imprisonment by Ishilove: 8:57pm On Oct 06, 2020
DenreleDave:

Dont worry... U will be banned for 600 years grin grin sad

Lala na my boy
For breaking which rule?
Re: Babatunde Alfa Of Sotitobire Church Sentenced To Life Imprisonment by mechanics(m): 9:27pm On Oct 06, 2020
I can remember the case.
Re: Babatunde Alfa Of Sotitobire Church Sentenced To Life Imprisonment by femi4: 10:11pm On Oct 06, 2020
Well deserved
Re: Babatunde Alfa Of Sotitobire Church Sentenced To Life Imprisonment by Onlyonebuhari: 10:20pm On Oct 06, 2020
Massdamm:
That's why I don't believe in those pple called pastor and Alfa

Hold your pastors responsible. They are ritualists Alfa have nothing to do with your juju pastors.
Re: Babatunde Alfa Of Sotitobire Church Sentenced To Life Imprisonment by Realismailakabir: 10:37pm On Oct 06, 2020
When they buy private jet they are called "Pastor" but when caught in the act they are called "Alfa"
Re: Babatunde Alfa Of Sotitobire Church Sentenced To Life Imprisonment by Alaenyieby(f): 11:03pm On Oct 06, 2020
Lion in sheep clothing.
Re: Babatunde Alfa Of Sotitobire Church Sentenced To Life Imprisonment by Siscooh: 12:26am On Oct 07, 2020
6Milk:
Yet God is silent and the child stays missing.

Is God dead or just an imaginary being?

Hope you will be able to stand if he responds
Re: Babatunde Alfa Of Sotitobire Church Sentenced To Life Imprisonment by Siscooh: 12:27am On Oct 07, 2020
Realismailakabir:
When they buy private jet they are called "Pastor" but when caught in the act they are called "Alfa"
You think God is your mare. Keep ranting
Re: Babatunde Alfa Of Sotitobire Church Sentenced To Life Imprisonment by Egoveen: 1:24am On Oct 07, 2020
6Milk:

I DON'T BELIEVE IN ANY FVCKING GOD.
Re: Babatunde Alfa Of Sotitobire Church Sentenced To Life Imprisonment by Stratosfear: 3:40am On Oct 07, 2020
6Milk:

I love your reasoning but I hope it is backed up with objectivity and curiosity? I used to be one of those who just believed what I was told about God until I raised such question and objectively set out to find out the truth. Now I just don't believe a God I have been taught about since childhood but a God I have experienced beyond the shadow of a doubt!

1 Like

Re: Babatunde Alfa Of Sotitobire Church Sentenced To Life Imprisonment by Omezif(m): 10:00am On Oct 07, 2020
some people are disgracing christianities nowerdays

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Wearing Hijab Caught In Female Hostel Of Federal College Of Education, Kano / Have You Seen This Man: He Absconded With Owner's Bike On The First Day Of Work. / Aljazeera Journalist Interviews "Black Devil" A Notorious Pirate In Niger Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.