|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,671,525 members, 6,281,613 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 May 2021 at 11:14 PM
Photos Of Nigerians On Twitter Calling For #endcrazycharges In Nigeria. / Owoboy Freeman Obg: 'Calling Me A Ritualist Hurts Me' / Work With Us Program. Global Company Calling For Partners. Earn N400k/month (2) (3) (4)
|Byer Is Calling For Vendor Registration! by wizi4tyn: 3:02pm On Oct 06, 2020|
Have you been trying to grow your audience and improve the profit of your business whether offline or online? Are you that thrift store owner and managing your business hasn't been easy especially having to combine your business with school or work?
We are glad to announce to you that we have the solution just for you!
Byer Nigeria, every buyer's No1 choice for affordable shopping has just opened up for vendor registration. You can now register your store, upload your products and sell. And the best part is that registration is free, you don't pay for anything to sell on Byer. We only charge a small fee of 8% commission per sale, but if you register as a vendor before 25th October, you get to sell for 30days paying only 6% commission. All you have to worry about is just making sure that your items are always in stock so as to be able to meetup with the demand.
How does selling on Byer Grow your business?
* Serves as an additional channel to market and sell your products.
* Instant trust from customers since they are sure they're dealing with authenticated vendors/merchants.
* Greater brand exposure since shoppers are naturally drawn towards marketplaces because of the varieties and all in one shopping experience.
* A well managed and easy to navigate vendor dashboard that shows your store, products details, and earnings, etc. You can also get payments into your bank account from our vendor dashboard.
* As a vendor on Byer, you have a unique url(link) to your store that you can include on your social media profile and vendors can directly just use that to shop from your store.
* Byer Nigeria handles your interstate logistics for you through our partner logistics company, so you don't have to worry about anything.
Product Categories Sold On Byer;
1. Male/Female clothing and accessories
2. Thrift wears and accessories.
3. Health and beauty products.
6. Jewelries and Perfumes.
To register on Byer as a vendor, kindly log onto https://www.byer.com.ng/my-account
|Re: Byer Is Calling For Vendor Registration! by wizi4tyn: 2:41pm On Nov 04, 2020|
We are still in business.....
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31