Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,654 members, 7,809,479 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:17 AM

I Need Article Writer - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / I Need Article Writer (856 Views)

Do You Need Article Writers For Your Projects? / Do You Need Article Writers On Health And CBD Niche? / I Need Article And Content Writers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Article Writer by rhysfaulkner: 9:48pm On Oct 29, 2018
Hi community!

My concern is that yesterday i was reading a blog and the content in it was really awesome so i wanted an article writer that can write articles like that here is the link https://www.code9rs.com/best-compound-bow-review
it will be an honor if someone can help me out
Re: I Need Article Writer by Nobody: 10:21pm On Oct 29, 2018
rhysfaulkner:
Hi community!

My concern is that yesterday i was reading a blog and the content in it was really awesome so i wanted an article writer that can write articles like that here is the link https://www.code9rs.com/best-compound-bow-review
contact via whatsapp 09066175881
Re: I Need Article Writer by Negiup: 7:33am On Nov 01, 2018
Am interested
Contact me via email: Ibrahimayuba393@gmail.com
Re: I Need Article Writer by Simiwords(f): 5:19pm On Nov 01, 2018
Hi, I'm always happy to help. You need a writer? You can count on me. Message me @ simiwords@gmail.com or via WhatsApp 08171068089.
Looking forward to walk with you
Re: I Need Article Writer by Simiwords(f): 5:20pm On Nov 01, 2018
Work# sorry work with you
Re: I Need Article Writer by frbona: 11:52pm On Nov 01, 2018
WhatsApp....08064437054
Re: I Need Article Writer by AnonymousLee: 8:43am On Nov 02, 2018
rhysfaulkner:
Hi community!

Free Copywriting Services

I'll write a well researched article for your blog or website that is guaranteed to generate more Leads,Traffic, and even help you Rank better in your industry..

Content will be 100% plagiarism-free..

TERMS

*Blog posts must no exceed 1000 words!!

*I respect deadlines so I'll make sure I beat your deadline but DEADLINE MUST BE REASONABLE.

ARTICLE PREFERENCE

I'm still a general copywriter as I haven't picked a niche yet, but I'd prefer writing articles on the following industries:

*Crypto and ICO writing

*Marketing and SEO

*Technology

*Finance

*Biographies

*E-mail Marketing and

*Newsletters..

NOTE: This service is offered completely FREE!!!!!

so there's no reason not to make use of this limited opportunity as it's a win-win for you. If you don't like my article you can disregard it as easy as that....

But if you do decide to publish my work, I would appreciate it if you give me an honest appraisal of my work...

REMEMBER THIS SERVICE IS FREE IN THE SPIRIT OF CHRISTMAS!!!!!
wink wink wink
Contact via my email _ andrewspeter96@gmail.com
Re: I Need Article Writer by Thorganx: 4:36pm On Nov 02, 2018
rhysfaulkner:
Hi community!

Hey...

I'll like to work with you.
You can contact me on whatsapp - 08160104037
Or Email - thorganarum@gmail.com
Re: I Need Article Writer by darinze: 11:39pm On Nov 06, 2018
m interested, here's ma email
chidexxy2018@gmail.com
numba: 09084372295

I can write about, travel,entertainment,football,reviews just contact me,I'll b waiting
Re: I Need Article Writer by Nobody: 10:00am On Nov 13, 2018
rhysfaulkner:
Hi community!

Hello, you can contact me on WhatsApp: 08161318242 or by mail: pruddiewrites@gmail.com to help you achieve your goals with your project if the position is still available.
Cheers!

(1) (Reply)

Entertainment Article Writers Needed / Now Available!!! Of All The Girls In Lagos Is Now... / New JOB VACANCY: Student Writers Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.