Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,749 members, 7,955,861 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:16 PM

Kevin Akpoguma: FIFA Approves Ex-German Youth Star’s Switch To Nigeria - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kevin Akpoguma: FIFA Approves Ex-German Youth Star’s Switch To Nigeria (31183 Views)

FIFA Approves Arthur Okonkwo's Nationality Switch To Nigeria / FIFA Approves New Football Rules / NFF Target Kevin Akpoguma Scores Bundesliga's 1000th Own Goal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kevin Akpoguma: FIFA Approves Ex-German Youth Star’s Switch To Nigeria by opeyemi233: 8:14pm On Oct 06, 2020
This’s the kind of news i want to be hearing from this country, no be sars,pdp, apc
Re: Kevin Akpoguma: FIFA Approves Ex-German Youth Star’s Switch To Nigeria by bignero: 8:20pm On Oct 06, 2020
Hndrrxxx:
Ewooo
Wettin be this shocked shocked

This one no resemble the skull mining people o

grin grin
Guy make God and Mr ibu forgive you.. You de mad walahi grin grin
Re: Kevin Akpoguma: FIFA Approves Ex-German Youth Star’s Switch To Nigeria by Hndrrxxx(m): 8:22pm On Oct 06, 2020
grin grin
bignero:

grin grin
Guy make God and Mr ibu forgive you.. You de mad walahi grin grin
Re: Kevin Akpoguma: FIFA Approves Ex-German Youth Star’s Switch To Nigeria by majamajic(m): 8:34pm On Oct 06, 2020
Jegiosowor:
This boy captained the German under20 side against Nigeria in 2015, while his father cheered on.
I can remember watching that match with my bf.

This is 2020 , u later marry the guy ?

3 Likes

Re: Kevin Akpoguma: FIFA Approves Ex-German Youth Star’s Switch To Nigeria by Eastlink(m): 8:45pm On Oct 06, 2020
Good player. Kevin Akpoguma
Re: Kevin Akpoguma: FIFA Approves Ex-German Youth Star’s Switch To Nigeria by DisLifeSha: 8:46pm On Oct 06, 2020
Not at all. We're the Urhobos
Kevin Akpoguma Amaka
Urhobo Amaka

Hndrrxxx:
Ewooo
Wettin be this shocked shocked

This one no resemble the skull mining people o

2 Likes

Re: Kevin Akpoguma: FIFA Approves Ex-German Youth Star’s Switch To Nigeria by Seankhalifa: 8:51pm On Oct 06, 2020
Jegiosowor:
This boy captained the German under20 side against Nigeria in 2015, while his father cheered on.
yes I remember d day.. u no show me love after d match

1 Like

Re: Kevin Akpoguma: FIFA Approves Ex-German Youth Star’s Switch To Nigeria by femi4: 9:07pm On Oct 06, 2020
Turning Nigeria to a dumping ground. He was rejected by his first choice Germany
Re: Kevin Akpoguma: FIFA Approves Ex-German Youth Star’s Switch To Nigeria by OwenJesse27(m): 9:11pm On Oct 06, 2020
Jegiosowor:
Are you still what the guy.... cry undecided
Re: Kevin Akpoguma: FIFA Approves Ex-German Youth Star’s Switch To Nigeria by dadavivo: 9:12pm On Oct 06, 2020
Jegiosowor:

Who is your BF?

Re: Kevin Akpoguma: FIFA Approves Ex-German Youth Star’s Switch To Nigeria by jaxxy(m): 9:16pm On Oct 06, 2020
Great moves.
Re: Kevin Akpoguma: FIFA Approves Ex-German Youth Star’s Switch To Nigeria by Hndrrxxx(m): 9:21pm On Oct 06, 2020
DisLifeSha:
Not at all. We're the Urhobos
Kevin Akpoguma Amaka
Urhobo Amaka

ehen
I been dy wonder na
Re: Kevin Akpoguma: FIFA Approves Ex-German Youth Star’s Switch To Nigeria by izibili44: 9:25pm On Oct 06, 2020
Guy very wrong move.
Re: Kevin Akpoguma: FIFA Approves Ex-German Youth Star’s Switch To Nigeria by Impecca(m): 9:28pm On Oct 06, 2020
Jegiosowor:
Hope u are now married to Ur football watching mate.. or it has ended in....
Re: Kevin Akpoguma: FIFA Approves Ex-German Youth Star’s Switch To Nigeria by geezyk(m): 9:36pm On Oct 06, 2020
I remember when dem dey beg this guy that time to play for naija that time oo, but no he knows his chances of featuring for the German side is slim, now he automatically opts for the super eagles as a second option.
Re: Kevin Akpoguma: FIFA Approves Ex-German Youth Star’s Switch To Nigeria by Fcwilly: 9:38pm On Oct 06, 2020
4tomandchi:
When they fail to make it there Nigeria becomes a dumping ground.

Why didn't capture Saka before the invite by Southgate?

This one is not a bad product, imagine a captain, he only made a good decision for himself and Nigeria, this one na hit for eagles.

1 Like

Re: Kevin Akpoguma: FIFA Approves Ex-German Youth Star’s Switch To Nigeria by dominion001(m): 9:45pm On Oct 06, 2020
Jegiosowor:
must u bring ur bf into this matter.

I need to cancel ur name from the book of heaven

Re: Kevin Akpoguma: FIFA Approves Ex-German Youth Star’s Switch To Nigeria by ggood: 10:36pm On Oct 06, 2020
gaetano:
Northerners be looking at the Nigerian national team, thinking of how they can put all their people in there lol!
this one is on merit
Re: Kevin Akpoguma: FIFA Approves Ex-German Youth Star’s Switch To Nigeria by Minjim: 11:09pm On Oct 06, 2020
The coach said he was the one that convinced him.
But those in England will always say nobody from Nigeria has ever spoken or invited them.

Am I missing something?
Re: Kevin Akpoguma: FIFA Approves Ex-German Youth Star’s Switch To Nigeria by Kessythegeek(m): 11:16pm On Oct 06, 2020
vanida6:
I wish our boys best of luck wink

I adore ladies who are soccer enthusiasts cheesy
Re: Kevin Akpoguma: FIFA Approves Ex-German Youth Star’s Switch To Nigeria by Kessythegeek(m): 11:17pm On Oct 06, 2020
50shot:
correct gee not like that SARS looking saka of ARSENAL

You can't fault his decision. If it was you—you'll do same.
Re: Kevin Akpoguma: FIFA Approves Ex-German Youth Star’s Switch To Nigeria by Cmanforall: 11:35pm On Oct 06, 2020
vanida6:
The 25-year-old has already teamed up with the Super Eagles for their upcoming friendlies, having been cleared by the world football governing body

https://www.goal.com/en-us/news/akpoguma-fifa-approves-ex-german-youth-stars-switch-to/1aplh7tuzlq7q18ov3jt5ikxlz
German coach is doing well... bringing Nigerian-born Germans back home
Re: Kevin Akpoguma: FIFA Approves Ex-German Youth Star’s Switch To Nigeria by RaptObserver: 12:09am On Oct 07, 2020
I prefer Nigerians from other European leagues to naija boys in English leagues. Our football here is not just kick and run. So people with football sense elsewhere will suit our national team.
Re: Kevin Akpoguma: FIFA Approves Ex-German Youth Star’s Switch To Nigeria by Ayoolamax: 4:03am On Oct 07, 2020
iamoyindamola:

He better chop bench than play for this shíthole
The shithole whey u too be citizen, what am i going to call you now , ANIMAL.
Re: Kevin Akpoguma: FIFA Approves Ex-German Youth Star’s Switch To Nigeria by Vikalinda(m): 4:40am On Oct 07, 2020
He looks older than 25
Re: Kevin Akpoguma: FIFA Approves Ex-German Youth Star’s Switch To Nigeria by ofiko123(m): 5:12am On Oct 07, 2020
Nice one...
Re: Kevin Akpoguma: FIFA Approves Ex-German Youth Star’s Switch To Nigeria by tolfa(m): 5:17am On Oct 07, 2020
Good one...we can enjoy some shots of Germany in this video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmdjnj63oGA

1 Like

Re: Kevin Akpoguma: FIFA Approves Ex-German Youth Star’s Switch To Nigeria by Anaerobi(m): 5:33am On Oct 07, 2020
nice one dude. am just looking at saka y will saka reject nija .
Re: Kevin Akpoguma: FIFA Approves Ex-German Youth Star’s Switch To Nigeria by sammy7410(m): 5:34am On Oct 07, 2020
U no see country way u go play 4 na naija abi?

Re: Kevin Akpoguma: FIFA Approves Ex-German Youth Star’s Switch To Nigeria by ike95: 5:34am On Oct 07, 2020
Nigeria players are numerous to mention.i wish him good luck
Re: Kevin Akpoguma: FIFA Approves Ex-German Youth Star’s Switch To Nigeria by Adrian9(m): 6:22am On Oct 07, 2020
obasi101:
Good one for him.

Am still looking at that Arsenal boy called Saka whom chose to represent England over Nigeria.

Him go chop bench tire embarassed lipsrsealed
Na the lucky ones dey even see bench to sit down
Re: Kevin Akpoguma: FIFA Approves Ex-German Youth Star’s Switch To Nigeria by Nyamve1: 6:24am On Oct 07, 2020
Bad news

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Harrison To Amusan: Records Are Meant To Be Broken. Congrats, You Smashed Mine / Nigerian Fighter, Isreal Adesanya Defeats His Mentor, Anderson Silva / VIDEO: Super Eagles Arrive Nigeria After Beating Guinea-bissau 1-0

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.