Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,579 members, 7,812,882 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:17 PM

DJ Cuppy Jets To Dubai With Just Hand Luggage After Waking Up 'Stressed' (Pix) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy Jets To Dubai With Just Hand Luggage After Waking Up 'Stressed' (Pix) (61185 Views)

Portable Travels To Dubai With His Manager After Leaving Turkey (video) / DJ Cuppy Swims In Aura Skypool Dubai With A Man (Photos) / DJ Cuppy Jets From Accra To Berlin With A Cup Of Tea (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Cuppy Jets To Dubai With Just Hand Luggage After Waking Up 'Stressed' (Pix) by Dreadlock69(m): 10:15pm On Oct 06, 2020
Pink is childish

Re: DJ Cuppy Jets To Dubai With Just Hand Luggage After Waking Up 'Stressed' (Pix) by chaloskyx: 10:15pm On Oct 06, 2020
NA YOU SABI WE DONT CARE O IF YOU LIKE GO WITH ONLY PYANT AND BRA LEAVE US ALONE NOW AND SPEND YOUR DADDYS BILLIONS IN PEACE

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Jets To Dubai With Just Hand Luggage After Waking Up 'Stressed' (Pix) by gowonmaharajah(m): 10:20pm On Oct 06, 2020
id911:
Some news on front page eh...smh
bros no be by force to come here na.it's not as if you were compelled or something
next time just do as if you didn't see anything. u hear me?
Re: DJ Cuppy Jets To Dubai With Just Hand Luggage After Waking Up 'Stressed' (Pix) by PlainSight(m): 10:28pm On Oct 06, 2020
Travel in style����as in she flew on aladdin's flying carpet or what Nigerian bloggers and their mundane approach to life sha

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Jets To Dubai With Just Hand Luggage After Waking Up 'Stressed' (Pix) by DexterousOne(m): 10:32pm On Oct 06, 2020
lymelyte:
exactly my point.. They are trying to belong.. If you give dem chance now, they will say they have been on the street hustling ever since just like one crooked voice musician we all know

I wonder where this whole hype about "I hustled from the street" came from, such that even people from relative backgrounds that were good will be making such claims as well

It's a broken, messed up mentality that many Nigerians have

Nothing good comes out of the ghetto or the streets

All manners of deviance and wrong things happen there
Being from such background is not what anyone should be proud of; or boast about.

Just be yourself and fvxk what low lives have to say or think about you
I tell these Rich kids all the time
But some dont listen

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Jets To Dubai With Just Hand Luggage After Waking Up 'Stressed' (Pix) by oluwafeolami(m): 10:35pm On Oct 06, 2020
Righteousness89:
That's Interesting...
It's So Wonderful, Beautiful and Interesting to be able to fly all around the world just as you will..

As you Enjoy that Privilege, Ensure you are Ready for the Greatest Flight to Hit the Earth.
It's Gonna be in a Twinkling of an Eye,
A Sudden Flight that will take Millions allover at once..
You Don't need a Premium ,Business or Economy Class ticket for this Flight
It's not gonna be by an Aeroplane..
The Bodies of all Qualified will be Changed all of sudden and we are off..
The Qualification for this Flight is not Wealth..
The Currency for this flight is not The US dollar, British Pounds, Euro or Whatever..
The Qualification for this flight is not your Postion, Appointment , Degree, class or Whatever.

The Qualification for this Flight is Having JESUS Christ as your Lord and Savior..

It's almost time.. Hop in right now!

Must u always be sentimental in ur reply at all times? It may interest u to know that the heaven u are preaching here every time sef isn’t sure for u. So cut the crap and be liberal most times. It’s not compulsory u reply to every thread about heaven at all times. Don’t be surprised to find the people u term sinners in ur own understanding in heaven.

Don’t get me wrong, in as much as I know that heaven is real and so is hell but that doesn’t mean we should now turn all our reply here to heaven talks all d time. Get a chill pill mister man

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Jets To Dubai With Just Hand Luggage After Waking Up 'Stressed' (Pix) by DexterousOne(m): 10:36pm On Oct 06, 2020
tolfa:
She is enjoying her life. This is how Dubai looks like in this video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B70riRkbcFk

What good leadership and proper planning can achieve

A developed environment
Re: DJ Cuppy Jets To Dubai With Just Hand Luggage After Waking Up 'Stressed' (Pix) by therajah: 10:38pm On Oct 06, 2020
Control5:

You'll be so dissapointed.. aswear!!
I pray you wont be disappointed..
Pls accept Jesus now!!
Re: DJ Cuppy Jets To Dubai With Just Hand Luggage After Waking Up 'Stressed' (Pix) by GreenDee(f): 10:51pm On Oct 06, 2020
wow..money is good oo.
Re: DJ Cuppy Jets To Dubai With Just Hand Luggage After Waking Up 'Stressed' (Pix) by Lilgabby(m): 10:57pm On Oct 06, 2020
Righteousness89:
That's Interesting...
It's So Wonderful, Beautiful and Interesting to be able to fly all around the world just as you will..

As you Enjoy that Privilege, Ensure you are Ready for the Greatest Flight to Hit the Earth.
It's Gonna be in a Twinkling of an Eye,
A Sudden Flight that will take Millions allover at once..
You Don't need a Premium ,Business or Economy Class ticket for this Flight
It's not gonna be by an Aeroplane..
The Bodies of all Qualified will be Changed all of sudden and we are off..
The Qualification for this Flight is not Wealth..
The Currency for this flight is not The US dollar, British Pounds, Euro or Whatever..
The Qualification for this flight is not your Postion, Appointment , Degree, class or Whatever.

The Qualification for this Flight is Having JESUS Christ as your Lord and Savior..

It's almost time.. Hop in right now!
Your food is served! ...hope say u enjoy this one
Re: DJ Cuppy Jets To Dubai With Just Hand Luggage After Waking Up 'Stressed' (Pix) by 2dillu2(m): 11:03pm On Oct 06, 2020
Mekudi:
Is there anything special about this? Post Buhari's picture let's abuse him if you don't have any meaningful news to push to front page
what will you gain from abusing our Presidor
Re: DJ Cuppy Jets To Dubai With Just Hand Luggage After Waking Up 'Stressed' (Pix) by CapitalBank: 11:19pm On Oct 06, 2020
NobleAngell:
Only a daft equates riches to attention. What a mentality!
you are joke... Go price ferrari before u spew nonsense...
Re: DJ Cuppy Jets To Dubai With Just Hand Luggage After Waking Up 'Stressed' (Pix) by RoyalTerrorist(m): 11:33pm On Oct 06, 2020
Most passengers on Edo airways fly empty handed, she even get hand luggage
Re: DJ Cuppy Jets To Dubai With Just Hand Luggage After Waking Up 'Stressed' (Pix) by Eromzi(m): 11:37pm On Oct 06, 2020
which one be hand luggage na
Re: DJ Cuppy Jets To Dubai With Just Hand Luggage After Waking Up 'Stressed' (Pix) by djflexcy: 11:50pm On Oct 06, 2020
ubee:

For the reason you're giving God as to why he should bless you, you've probably destroyed your chances of receiving that blessing. Since you're inspiration is to enable your child travel to and fro Yankee just to charge phone, then i assure you God wants no business in enabling such vanity lifestyle.
You don't seal your fate.

Allow God to decide bro
Re: DJ Cuppy Jets To Dubai With Just Hand Luggage After Waking Up 'Stressed' (Pix) by NobleAngell(f): 11:53pm On Oct 06, 2020
CapitalBank:
you are joke... Go price ferrari before u spew nonsense...
Go look up the meanings of "attention" and "Ferrari" and see if there's no difference. Or give a Ferrari to a child instead of attention let's see what happens.

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Jets To Dubai With Just Hand Luggage After Waking Up 'Stressed' (Pix) by CapitalBank: 12:02am On Oct 07, 2020
NobleAngell:
Go look up the meanings of "attention" and "Ferrari" and see if there's no difference. Or give a Ferrari to a child instead of attention let's see what happens.
there is a way many of you reason in this part of the world... And it's nauseating.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Jets To Dubai With Just Hand Luggage After Waking Up 'Stressed' (Pix) by Righteousness89(m): 12:17am On Oct 07, 2020
CalvinGaye:

Good one.
May the Lord continue to strengthen you.
AMEN
Re: DJ Cuppy Jets To Dubai With Just Hand Luggage After Waking Up 'Stressed' (Pix) by SHOPPERS(m): 12:42am On Oct 07, 2020
I was thinking she flew down there with wings ni fa kiss
Re: DJ Cuppy Jets To Dubai With Just Hand Luggage After Waking Up 'Stressed' (Pix) by Tozky: 12:49am On Oct 07, 2020
Please can somebody post sarz picture let's protests
*I don't have time to waste on unnecessary talks
Re: DJ Cuppy Jets To Dubai With Just Hand Luggage After Waking Up 'Stressed' (Pix) by magzey: 1:28am On Oct 07, 2020
So we should fry Orange? undecided

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Jets To Dubai With Just Hand Luggage After Waking Up 'Stressed' (Pix) by Fox12(m): 1:41am On Oct 07, 2020
Who dis one elp?.
Go and Establish a Foundation to help Humanity...Posting Pictures of u gallivanting places in a PJ only proves wot we already know(dat ur Father is Rich Fullstop).

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Jets To Dubai With Just Hand Luggage After Waking Up 'Stressed' (Pix) by Dizzyrascal(m): 2:32am On Oct 07, 2020
NobleAngell:
This girl is clearly not getting enough attention at home or has a messed up love life.
word! or maybe she is just having fun.
Re: DJ Cuppy Jets To Dubai With Just Hand Luggage After Waking Up 'Stressed' (Pix) by ofiko123(m): 2:32am On Oct 07, 2020
Good for her...
Re: DJ Cuppy Jets To Dubai With Just Hand Luggage After Waking Up 'Stressed' (Pix) by meobizy(f): 2:59am On Oct 07, 2020
Traveling for a 3 - 4 hour performance is not allowed again? These famers' children in this forum won't kill somebody.
Re: DJ Cuppy Jets To Dubai With Just Hand Luggage After Waking Up 'Stressed' (Pix) by letilex: 3:42am On Oct 07, 2020
Re: DJ Cuppy Jets To Dubai With Just Hand Luggage After Waking Up 'Stressed' (Pix) by johnmyst: 4:27am On Oct 07, 2020
My sister enjoy your life ooh since the money day ooh no mind bad mouth people ooh it's better that way ooh because this life is not easy and it's just once and no more, so flex tight my dear it's your time.

Re: DJ Cuppy Jets To Dubai With Just Hand Luggage After Waking Up 'Stressed' (Pix) by SATANNIST: 5:22am On Oct 07, 2020
i hate it when these people that never worked for money mock peasants like u reading this thread like this. i for say may her plane crash on her way back but i like her boobs cheesy
Re: DJ Cuppy Jets To Dubai With Just Hand Luggage After Waking Up 'Stressed' (Pix) by Nobody: 5:23am On Oct 07, 2020
This pink panther again.
Re: DJ Cuppy Jets To Dubai With Just Hand Luggage After Waking Up 'Stressed' (Pix) by seeker121(m): 6:14am On Oct 07, 2020
This thing is gradually turning you to something else,why don't you go to Jerusalem and reside there.Don't work,just sleep and believe Jesus will feed you he go shock you when hunger go nearly finish you.
Re: DJ Cuppy Jets To Dubai With Just Hand Luggage After Waking Up 'Stressed' (Pix) by Adrian9(m): 6:14am On Oct 07, 2020
God punish corona ! See beautiful masquerade.
Re: DJ Cuppy Jets To Dubai With Just Hand Luggage After Waking Up 'Stressed' (Pix) by Originalsly: 6:23am On Oct 07, 2020
RightToReject:

An action like this doesn't call for a celebration. I have been flying with only hand luggage for more than fifteen years now.

Because this doesn't call for a celebration by you and millionsss of others it mustn't be seen as a celebration by a fresh from village blogger and front page moderator?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yul Edochie Endorses Photoshopped Christmas Photo Of Family (Photos) / Jimoh Aliu ‘Aworo’ Dies At 86 / Don Jazzy Invites Faith Odunsi, Mathematician For A Tour At Mavin Headquarters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.