Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

DJ Cuppy Jets To Dubai With Just Hand Luggage After Waking Up 'Stressed' (Pix) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy Jets To Dubai With Just Hand Luggage After Waking Up 'Stressed' (Pix) (61198 Views)

Portable Travels To Dubai With His Manager After Leaving Turkey (video) / DJ Cuppy Swims In Aura Skypool Dubai With A Man (Photos) / DJ Cuppy Jets From Accra To Berlin With A Cup Of Tea (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Cuppy Jets To Dubai With Just Hand Luggage After Waking Up 'Stressed' (Pix) by Ambbayo(m): 7:03am On Oct 07, 2020
NobleAngell:
This girl is clearly not getting enough attention at home or has a messed up love life.
...fact
Re: DJ Cuppy Jets To Dubai With Just Hand Luggage After Waking Up 'Stressed' (Pix) by Oracleforce: 7:22am On Oct 07, 2020
DJ Cuppy hands get two colors...is like the bleaching creams she uses is reacting to her body...
I.pity the guy that will marry this spoilt brat...because Nah serious work...probably that is the reason Ezi hasn't walk down the aisle with him...
Re: DJ Cuppy Jets To Dubai With Just Hand Luggage After Waking Up 'Stressed' (Pix) by Josephshola: 8:09am On Oct 07, 2020
Control5:

You'll be so dissapointed.. aswear!!
why if I may ask
Re: DJ Cuppy Jets To Dubai With Just Hand Luggage After Waking Up 'Stressed' (Pix) by henrijin: 8:39am On Oct 07, 2020
I thought she summersaulted to Dubai or swam breastroke style.
Re: DJ Cuppy Jets To Dubai With Just Hand Luggage After Waking Up 'Stressed' (Pix) by cray91(m): 8:42am On Oct 07, 2020
haha funny you!
RightToReject:
An action like this doesn't call for a celebration. I have been flying with only hand luggage for more than fifteen years now.
Re: DJ Cuppy Jets To Dubai With Just Hand Luggage After Waking Up 'Stressed' (Pix) by armadeo(m): 11:20am On Oct 07, 2020
Mekudi:
Is there anything special about this? Post Buhari's picture let's abuse him if you don't have any meaningful news to push to front page

O boy you no well at all.

your sense of humour is top notch. Lol
Re: DJ Cuppy Jets To Dubai With Just Hand Luggage After Waking Up 'Stressed' (Pix) by sweetrace(f): 11:26am On Oct 07, 2020
Righteousness89:
That's Interesting...
It's So Wonderful, Beautiful and Interesting to be able to fly all around the world just as you will..

As you Enjoy that Privilege, Ensure you are Ready for the Greatest Flight to Hit the Earth.
It's Gonna be in a Twinkling of an Eye,
A Sudden Flight that will take Millions allover at once..
You Don't need a Premium ,Business or Economy Class ticket for this Flight
It's not gonna be by an Aeroplane..
The Bodies of all Qualified will be Changed all of sudden and we are off..
The Qualification for this Flight is not Wealth..
The Currency for this flight is not The US dollar, British Pounds, Euro or Whatever..
The Qualification for this flight is not your Postion, Appointment , Degree, class or Whatever.

The Qualification for this Flight is Having JESUS Christ as your Lord and Savior..

It's almost time.. Hop in right now!

Please leave her alone. That she is born to wealth does not mean she does not know and love the Lord. She is obviously a good girl. So she may be more ready than you for the second coming of Jesus. I have come to understand that there are too many People who hide their envy and nastiness behind preaching the word of God.
Re: DJ Cuppy Jets To Dubai With Just Hand Luggage After Waking Up 'Stressed' (Pix) by gwama2: 12:17pm On Oct 07, 2020
She like sow. cool cool
Re: DJ Cuppy Jets To Dubai With Just Hand Luggage After Waking Up 'Stressed' (Pix) by SmartMugu: 2:34pm On Oct 07, 2020
Righteousness89:
That's Interesting...
It's So Wonderful, Beautiful and Interesting to be able to fly all around the world just as you will..

As you Enjoy that Privilege, Ensure you are Ready for the Greatest Flight to Hit the Earth.
The Currency for this flight is not The US dollar, British Pounds, Euro or Whatever..
The Qualification for this flight is not your Postion, Appointment , Degree, class or Whatever.

The Qualification for this Flight is Having JESUS Christ as your Lord and Savior..

If only you know they have been saying its almost time for thousands of years, way before anyone in your family was born.
Re: DJ Cuppy Jets To Dubai With Just Hand Luggage After Waking Up 'Stressed' (Pix) by 99thEnemy(m): 4:02pm On Oct 07, 2020
Righteousness89:
That's Interesting...

END TIME IS COMING grin grin grin
Re: DJ Cuppy Jets To Dubai With Just Hand Luggage After Waking Up 'Stressed' (Pix) by 99thEnemy(m): 4:08pm On Oct 07, 2020
If Poor Man pikin handle this one for bed... chisos grin grin grin
Re: DJ Cuppy Jets To Dubai With Just Hand Luggage After Waking Up 'Stressed' (Pix) by titiakins: 4:20pm On Oct 07, 2020
RightToReject:
An action like this doesn't call for a celebration. I have been flying with only hand luggage for more than fifteen years now.
but we don't know you nah undecided
Re: DJ Cuppy Jets To Dubai With Just Hand Luggage After Waking Up 'Stressed' (Pix) by titiakins: 4:20pm On Oct 07, 2020
Philipmems:
Please my people don't be fooled by these attention prostitutes. The attention their parents failed to give them they want to get from you all.
They need your validation to feel good about themselves.
your mother is the prostitute!
Re: DJ Cuppy Jets To Dubai With Just Hand Luggage After Waking Up 'Stressed' (Pix) by RightToReject(m): 5:53pm On Oct 07, 2020
titiakins:
but we don't know you nah undecided

You're correct; irresponsible people don't know me - I doff my hat to the responsible ones who do.
Re: DJ Cuppy Jets To Dubai With Just Hand Luggage After Waking Up 'Stressed' (Pix) by CapitalBank: 11:26am On Oct 08, 2020
NobleAngell:
Go look up the meanings of "attention" and "Ferrari" and see if there's no difference. Or give a Ferrari to a child instead of attention let's see what happens.
the problem with you and your likes is that you think the wealthy in Nigeria think like you.

That was how some mumu found Kiddwayas humility and humbleness shocking cos they don't know its children of the poor with small change that is always making noise and oppressing others.

Its just poverty speaking out y'all but you think it is wisdom.
Re: DJ Cuppy Jets To Dubai With Just Hand Luggage After Waking Up 'Stressed' (Pix) by NobleAngell(f): 12:07pm On Oct 08, 2020
CapitalBank:
the problem with you and your likes is that you think the wealthy in Nigeria think like you.

That was how some mumu found Kiddwayas humility and humbleness shocking cos they don't know its children of the poor with small change that is always making noise and oppressing others.

Its just poverty speaking out y'all but you think it is wisdom.
You must be daft to still believe he's humble. You even call them mumu. Lol grin
Re: DJ Cuppy Jets To Dubai With Just Hand Luggage After Waking Up 'Stressed' (Pix) by CapitalBank: 1:28pm On Oct 08, 2020
NobleAngell:
You must be daft to still believe he's humble. You even call them mumu. Lol grin

What do you know?
Re: DJ Cuppy Jets To Dubai With Just Hand Luggage After Waking Up 'Stressed' (Pix) by titiakins: 11:59am On Oct 09, 2020
RightToReject:

You're correct; irresponsible people don't know me - I doff my hat to the responsible ones who do.
hahaha

nonentity!
Re: DJ Cuppy Jets To Dubai With Just Hand Luggage After Waking Up 'Stressed' (Pix) by sendmeonly(m): 9:23pm On Oct 09, 2020
Righteousness89:
That's Interesting...

STOP DREAMING and face reality you can quote me anywhere there is nothing like HELL

What we have is you and I making this world conducive for all to live in, you are not going anywhere to reap where you have not planted.

You are on Earth to build this place to whatever standard or heaven you crave to see in your imaginary world...This is why we AFRICANS are so lazy and backward religion is really messing all of us up...

You need to wake and align with the TRUE YOU

WORD FOR THE WISE
Re: DJ Cuppy Jets To Dubai With Just Hand Luggage After Waking Up 'Stressed' (Pix) by Righteousness89(m): 9:26pm On Oct 09, 2020
sendmeonly:

STOP DREAMING and face reality you can quote me anywhere there is nothing like HELL

What we have is you and I making this world conducive for all to live in, you are not going anywhere to reap where you have not planted.

You are on Earth to build this place to whatever standard or heaven you crave to see in your imaginary world...This is why we AFRICANS are so lazy and backward religion is really messing all of us up...

You need to wake and align with the TRUE YOU

WORD FOR THE WISE
I Weep on your Behalf!

Thinking they were they became Foolish!
May God Have Mercy on you young man..
Re: DJ Cuppy Jets To Dubai With Just Hand Luggage After Waking Up 'Stressed' (Pix) by sendmeonly(m): 9:36pm On Oct 09, 2020
Righteousness89:

I Weep on your Behalf!

Thinking they were they became Foolish!
May God Have Mercy on you young man..

Weep for yourself not for me

The earlier you started to see the Roth in religion the better for all of us

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Andy Ogbechi Kissing Linda Ikeji On Her Cheek, Fans React: Is He Your Lover / Jimoh Aliu ‘Aworo’ Dies At 86 / Yul Edochie Endorses Photoshopped Christmas Photo Of Family (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.