Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,931 members, 7,828,242 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

If Not For Love, I Won't Be Begging You - Lilfrosh's GF Releases Their Chats - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / If Not For Love, I Won't Be Begging You - Lilfrosh's GF Releases Their Chats (993 Views)

Ogudu Oluwanishola: The Love I Have For Chioma Is Inexplicable / Lilfrosh Denies Hitting His Girlfriend, Thacutegeminme. She Reacts / Nengi To Ozo: “I Don’t Like This Kind Of Love, I Knew It Was Fake All Along" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Not For Love, I Won't Be Begging You - Lilfrosh's GF Releases Their Chats by micheal34(m): 5:56pm On Oct 06, 2020
[img]https://1.bp..com/-qZDY2mrXSDA/X3ygKMaCt3I/AAAAAAAACzI/22Zs2ggwFIAfkhgRs29Z9dV4mK9gXTbHwCNcBGAsYHQ/s640/images%2B%25281%2529.jpeg[/img]

Lilfrosh , a signee under Davido Music Worldwide (DMW) was called out yesterday to have been physically abusing his girlfriend who is a face model and a video vixen.

According to the story, this is not the first time that he will beat her up mercilessly. Since yesterday that the incidence occurred, Lilfrosh has not come out to either apologize or deny the accusations.

We can however say that it's still an accusation which seems to be true.

The girl has however released screenshots of her chats with him, as he is begging to have her back.

In the screenshots of the chats, you can see him begging her seriously to forgive her. She also made a statement that she wants him back, but she is scared that he will still beat her up again.

See the screenshots of their chats below.
The Young girl seems to still love him, and i feel he is just begging her because he knows she will accept him back.

[img]https://1.bp..com/-FvPJZhpFm6U/X3ygqXB50WI/AAAAAAAACzQ/LZb0cuzEws4SvsHv6MmBo9H0rC_gT6ohwCNcBGAsYHQ/s679/FB_IMG_16020027524412543.jpg[/img]

What are your thoughts on this issue?

https://www.hotfrom9ja.com/2020/10/if-not-for-love-i-wont-be-begging-you.html?m=1
Re: If Not For Love, I Won't Be Begging You - Lilfrosh's GF Releases Their Chats by Uzomacharles: 5:58pm On Oct 06, 2020
How many lilfrosh she get?

1 Like

Re: If Not For Love, I Won't Be Begging You - Lilfrosh's GF Releases Their Chats by DaddyRochie1642: 6:00pm On Oct 06, 2020
What should I do with this news sad sad
Re: If Not For Love, I Won't Be Begging You - Lilfrosh's GF Releases Their Chats by Nobody: 6:00pm On Oct 06, 2020
Love na scam!
Re: If Not For Love, I Won't Be Begging You - Lilfrosh's GF Releases Their Chats by uniqueboi1(m): 6:04pm On Oct 06, 2020
See how this idiot brutalized that pretty young girl. Thank God they have terminated your contract. Learn your lesson and move ahead.
Re: If Not For Love, I Won't Be Begging You - Lilfrosh's GF Releases Their Chats by Skmoda360(m): 6:23pm On Oct 06, 2020
Hmmm

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Celebrities And There Hilarious Throwback Pictures / Abeg App Massive Giveaways!!! Sponsor For 2021 Big Brother Naija / Bbnaija 2021: Queen Celebrates As Arch Enemy Maria Gets Evicted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.