Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,584 members, 7,812,910 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:07 PM

I Accidentally Got My Sister Pregnant - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Accidentally Got My Sister Pregnant (15286 Views)

Help! I Just Got My Colleague At Work Pregnant / He Got My Sister Pregnant, Rejected It, Now He Wants The Child 16 Years After / Grandma Accidentally Buys Adult Book For 6-year-old (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Accidentally Got My Sister Pregnant by Enochchigo: 6:49pm On Oct 06, 2020
My sister and I grew up very close. We are close in age (I’m 23 and she’s 25), so we got to experience a lot of life things around the same time.

Three years ago, I started uni and moved to a different country . A few weeks after, my sister’s long time boyfriend asked her to marry him. It’s the first time I was ever really super far away from my family and it bothered me really badly. I got super bad depression and became really homesick. Around 7 months later, I got to fly back home and see my family for my sisters wedding day. It was one of the biggest days of my life seeing my best friend marry the man of her dreams.

Now, a tiny bit of backstory here...Her husband’s dad is wealthy. A really big name in the pharmaceutical business. He not only paid 100% for their huge wedding but also bought them a gorgeous house as a wedding gift from the dad and mom.

I went back to uni and life back home went on normally. I was still really depressed and homesick but decided to do what I had to do and just push on. I was able to visit back home a few more times because of holidays. The one time I went back home other than for a holiday, was a surprise party for my parents 30th anniversary. Usually when I went home, I would get picked up at the airport by my dad but because this was a big secret, my sister picked me up and I was staying at her house for the five days I was in town.

The party was great and everything went wonderful. There was a lot of alcohol there and I definitely drank my fair share. The party ended around 10pm. My sister and I were both pretty drunk and took a taxi back to her house about 15 minutes away. Her husband works long hours and was unable to take day off work.

We decided to go into the spare bedroom that I was sleeping in just to catch up and talk.

We chatted for around an hour and a half. Just talking about life and shit. We were both pretty drunk at this point and it was getting pretty late. I had to pee and told her I would be right back. So I got up and walked into the bathroom attached to the bedroom I was staying in and started to pee. Didn’t think anything of it. When I walked back into the room, my sister was laughing. I asked her what was so funny when she admitted, ‘I somehow managed to go 22 years without seeing your dick!’ I was super confused and sort of embarrassed. I asked her what she was talking about. She told me that she could see into the bathroom mirror which reflected where I was standing to pee. ‘Well was it worth the wait?’ I said drunkenly laughing with her. Just like that the mood of the room completely changed. It was like someone flipped a switch. We kept bantering back and forth for a few minutes when out of absolutely nowhere I started kissing her on the lips pretty aggressively. I immediately realized what I was doing and started to pull away when she grabbed onto my head and pulled me back.

I got extremely turned on and she did too. It didn’t feel like we were brother and sister at all. It felt like we were long time friends who finally gave into each other’s lust. Things got heated quickly and before we knew it, we were having sex. It lasted for around 10 minutes before we both finished. We laughed it off nervously and got dressed quickly. We chatted for just a little bit longer before finally deciding to call it a night. It felt so wrong and weird afterwards. The rest of my trip was super awkward. Us having to pretend that everything was normal with this being the biggest thing on our mind was challenging. But before I knew it, my trip was over and I went back to uni.

Weeks later I received a text from my sister asking if I had some time to talk alone. My heart sank because I knew it was going to be about that night. I put it off for hours before finally calling her. She called me to tell me that she was pregnant and she’s 100% certain that the baby is mine. I was speechless. I wasn’t expecting something like this at all. We talked and tried to figure out what we should do. We were cornered in a situation that was so above our heads we couldn’t even figure out where to start. Abortion came into discussion multiple times but neither of us wanted that. We decided that it would be best to act like her husband is the father and raise it like so without ever telling anyone ever because of how wealthy his family is.

She is due in November . Absolutely no one knows or has even the slightest clue. This is a secret that my sister and I put our life on to protect. Things will never be the same between us. The last handful of months I have become a heavy drinker and party goer and failing almost every one of my classes. It’s messed me up a ton. It’s going to be super weird whenever I have kids now too. It’s so weird how a quick dumb decision could change the rest of your life.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Accidentally Got My Sister Pregnant by YoonSung20: 6:55pm On Oct 06, 2020
I dont understand what you mean by "you accidentally". Sex is Sex, which one is you accidentally got her pregnant? You mean:
You accidentally got moody, then you accidentally unzipped your trousers and you accidentally whipped her over and over again, until you came?

I don't get your point!

11 Likes

Re: I Accidentally Got My Sister Pregnant by Acidosis(m): 7:00pm On Oct 06, 2020
Lol
Re: I Accidentally Got My Sister Pregnant by Nobody: 7:03pm On Oct 06, 2020
No one prays an unattractive girlfriend to be pregnant for u...but your own na ur sister? Have taken fifteen bottles of Trophies I never misbehaved

2 Likes

Re: I Accidentally Got My Sister Pregnant by Nooneonline(m): 7:07pm On Oct 06, 2020
Lol u nearly got me there. When is the movie hitting the cinemas. Is it odeon or one of the film houses in Lagos.

18 Likes

Re: I Accidentally Got My Sister Pregnant by Acjohn(m): 7:14pm On Oct 06, 2020
This is not a prayer but a possibility, it will no longer be a secret if you grow up not to have a child of your own.
It may look odd but God may have a plan, the problem will be if you will be able to weather the challenges before the plan of God is manifested.
But the two of una no try at all.
When they say no drink, you go say bible say drink small. You see where the drink small land u?

4 Likes

Re: I Accidentally Got My Sister Pregnant by Nobody: 7:16pm On Oct 06, 2020
when is the naming ceremony. I need food abeg

6 Likes

Re: I Accidentally Got My Sister Pregnant by Martini101(m): 7:16pm On Oct 06, 2020
Does Hint Magazine still exist?

10 Likes

Re: I Accidentally Got My Sister Pregnant by thorpido(m): 7:21pm On Oct 06, 2020
Super story.............poor script anyway.

2 Likes

Re: I Accidentally Got My Sister Pregnant by Nobody: 7:33pm On Oct 06, 2020
Enochchigo:
My sister and I grew up very close. We are close in age (I’m 23 and she’s 25), so we got to experience a lot of life things around the same time.

Three years ago, I started uni and moved to a different country . A few weeks after, my sister’s long time boyfriend asked her to marry him. It’s the first time I was ever really super far away from my family and it bothered me really badly. I got super bad depression and became really homesick. Around 7 months later, I got to fly back home and see my family for my sisters wedding day. It was one of the biggest days of my life seeing my best friend marry the man of her dreams.

Now, a tiny bit of backstory here...Her husband’s dad is wealthy. A really big name in the pharmaceutical business. He not only paid 100% for their huge wedding but also bought them a gorgeous house as a wedding gift from the dad and mom.

I went back to uni and life back home went on normally. I was still really depressed and homesick but decided to do what I had to do and just push on. I was able to visit back home a few more times because of holidays. The one time I went back home other than for a holiday, was a surprise party for my parents 30th anniversary. Usually when I went home, I would get picked up at the airport by my dad but because this was a big secret, my sister picked me up and I was staying at her house for the five days I was in town.

The party was great and everything went wonderful. There was a lot of alcohol there and I definitely drank my fair share. The party ended around 10pm. My sister and I were both pretty drunk and took a taxi back to her house about 15 minutes away. Her husband works long hours and was unable to take day off work.

We decided to go into the spare bedroom that I was sleeping in just to catch up and talk.

We chatted for around an hour and a half. Just talking about life and shit. We were both pretty drunk at this point and it was getting pretty late. I had to pee and told her I would be right back. So I got up and walked into the bathroom attached to the bedroom I was staying in and started to pee. Didn’t think anything of it. When I walked back into the room, my sister was laughing. I asked her what was so funny when she admitted, ‘I somehow managed to go 22 years without seeing your dick!’ I was super confused and sort of embarrassed. I asked her what she was talking about. She told me that she could see into the bathroom mirror which reflected where I was standing to pee. ‘Well was it worth the wait?’ I said drunkenly laughing with her. Just like that the mood of the room completely changed. It was like someone flipped a switch. We kept bantering back and forth for a few minutes when out of absolutely nowhere I started kissing her on the lips pretty aggressively. I immediately realized what I was doing and started to pull away when she grabbed onto my head and pulled me back.

I got extremely turned on and she did too. It didn’t feel like we were brother and sister at all. It felt like we were long time friends who finally gave into each other’s lust. Things got heated quickly and before we knew it, we were having sex. It lasted for around 10 minutes before we both finished. We laughed it off nervously and got dressed quickly. We chatted for just a little bit longer before finally deciding to call it a night. It felt so wrong and weird afterwards. The rest of my trip was super awkward. Us having to pretend that everything was normal with this being the biggest thing on our mind was challenging. But before I knew it, my trip was over and I went back to uni.

Weeks later I received a text from my sister asking if I had some time to talk alone. My heart sank because I knew it was going to be about that night. I put it off for hours before finally calling her. She called me to tell me that she was pregnant and she’s 100% certain that the baby is mine. I was speechless. I wasn’t expecting something like this at all. We talked and tried to figure out what we should do. We were cornered in a situation that was so above our heads we couldn’t even figure out where to start. Abortion came into discussion multiple times but neither of us wanted that. We decided that it would be best to act like her husband is the father and raise it like so without ever telling anyone ever because of how wealthy his family is.

She is due in November . Absolutely no one knows or has even the slightest clue. This is a secret that my sister and I put our life on to protect. Things will never be the same between us. The last handful of months I have become a heavy drinker and party goer and failing almost every one of my classes. It’s messed me up a ton. It’s going to be super weird whenever I have kids now too. It’s so weird how a quick dumb decision could change the rest of your life.
If u made up this story, I decree such fate shall surely befall u.

7 Likes

Re: I Accidentally Got My Sister Pregnant by DenreleDave(m): 8:32pm On Oct 06, 2020
Congrats bro.

Baba pikin
Re: I Accidentally Got My Sister Pregnant by Nobody: 8:49pm On Oct 06, 2020
Incest angry

Nothing accidental here angry

1 Like

Re: I Accidentally Got My Sister Pregnant by Nobody: 9:38pm On Oct 06, 2020
Re: I Accidentally Got My Sister Pregnant by mariahAngel(f): 9:43pm On Oct 06, 2020
This is some serious Joro Olumoyofin sh!t grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Accidentally Got My Sister Pregnant by SweetCunt97(f): 9:56pm On Oct 06, 2020
Which kinda nonsense story is this one bayi? Even if it's true, won't she abort the foetus like it's hot? Kai hate the kinda story abeg
Re: I Accidentally Got My Sister Pregnant by FlordFlorez(m): 10:24pm On Oct 06, 2020
Are u really serious with this story, like are u for real??

This is not good at all.

2 Likes

Re: I Accidentally Got My Sister Pregnant by NoToPile: 10:38pm On Oct 06, 2020
Iru katikati wo leleyi

angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: I Accidentally Got My Sister Pregnant by Regardless: 10:57pm On Oct 06, 2020
This can happen in stories or abroad. But Nigeria? 0.001% chance...

3 Likes

Re: I Accidentally Got My Sister Pregnant by agboola93862: 11:03pm On Oct 06, 2020
The true you fellas would aborted that toddler that's the misery true. Definitely the true will be out, though it might take some moment. stuff like this can't be hidden forever.
Re: I Accidentally Got My Sister Pregnant by Nobody: 11:35pm On Oct 06, 2020
BiggyB242:
The truth you guys would aborted that baby that's the bitter truth.

Definitely the truth will be out, though it might take some time. Things like this can't be hidden forever.
So na u still be agboola93862; well done!
Re: I Accidentally Got My Sister Pregnant by Nobody: 11:36pm On Oct 06, 2020
agboola93862:
The true you fellas would aborted that toddler that's the misery true. Definitely the true will be out, though it might take some moment. stuff like this can't be hidden forever.
So na u still be BiggyB242; well done i just de look u.
Re: I Accidentally Got My Sister Pregnant by Hambivert: 11:52pm On Oct 06, 2020
Possible Movie script!

Nollywood here we go! grin

Real life or fake life...I don't care. This story is rudely sparogated!

1 Like

Re: I Accidentally Got My Sister Pregnant by TheeDetective: 12:14am On Oct 07, 2020
Get busy doing something better/tangible with your spare time instead of coming up with A LONG-WINDED FICTITIOUS STORY. Even @Thorpido and some others could clearly see your STORY IS FAKE and busted you out grin grin grin.

1 Like

Re: I Accidentally Got My Sister Pregnant by Onyenna(m): 12:52am On Oct 07, 2020
Jeeez!!

I hate this kinda story!!

If this story is actually true, then, the truth will surely come out one day!....

1 Like

Re: I Accidentally Got My Sister Pregnant by culf: 1:50am On Oct 07, 2020
waooo, alcohol is never an excuse.

I won't judge you either but that doesn't mean that what you did is right, just pray it doesn't backfire soonest
Re: I Accidentally Got My Sister Pregnant by WoundedLamb: 1:50am On Oct 07, 2020
Acjohn:
This is not a prayer but a possibility, it will no longer be a secret if you grow up not to have a child of your own.
It may look odd but God may have a plan, the problem will be if you will be able to weather the challenges before the plan of God is manifested.
But the two of una no try at all.
When they say no drink, you go say bible say drink small. You see where the drink small land u?
Lmao... this god of yours must be so perverted though grin
Re: I Accidentally Got My Sister Pregnant by Nobody: 4:28am On Oct 07, 2020
Dis Is A True Lie Story.
Re: I Accidentally Got My Sister Pregnant by Martini101(m): 5:40am On Oct 07, 2020
Truvel:
Dis Is A True Lie Story.

Re: I Accidentally Got My Sister Pregnant by Nobody: 7:43am On Oct 07, 2020
ArewaOduduwaBia:

So na u still be BiggyB242; well done i just de look u.

Lol, that's not me. I'm not a yoruba.
Re: I Accidentally Got My Sister Pregnant by Nobody: 7:45am On Oct 07, 2020
ArewaOduduwaBia:

So na u still be agboola93862; well done!

He probably copied my comment. I thought I deleted it.
Re: I Accidentally Got My Sister Pregnant by agbolahan1991(m): 9:06am On Oct 07, 2020
It's not accidentally...u allowed it to happen...
Re: I Accidentally Got My Sister Pregnant by Acjohn(m): 11:08am On Oct 07, 2020
WoundedLamb:

Lmao... this god of yours must be so perverted though grin
He is not perverted by choose who he wants to have mercy and humans dont and can't help him choose who to have mercy on.
Read about Paul and the genealogy of Jesus Christ and you will realize that its not as you think

(1) (2) (Reply)

Woman Uses Money Saved From Cooking To Build A House, Husband Collapses (photos) / Most Nigerian Parents Now Ignore Their Children's Moral Behavior / I Found A Man On Top Of My Wife: I Need Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.