Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,744 members, 7,824,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Help! I Just Got My Colleague At Work Pregnant - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help! I Just Got My Colleague At Work Pregnant (53651 Views)

My Colleague's Husband Stresses His Wife Daily / My Colleague's Wife Gets His Salary Alerts & Holds His ATM Card / He Got My Sister Pregnant, Rejected It, Now He Wants The Child 16 Years After (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! I Just Got My Colleague At Work Pregnant by Nobody: 7:43am On Nov 15, 2021
Hey guys, I just found out my colleague at work iv been sleeping with is pregnant. We were'nt dating tho we were just having fun together. We both came into the organization the same time and we earn very well like well above 500k per month. I'm 33 and she's 28. Shes having double mind about it and thinking of abortion but I told her No. Her reason is what will our colleagues say and how her family will react to her being pregnant out of wedlock.

The issue is she's from calabar and I'm from anambra. I'm the only son of my parents. Iv not told my folks yet but they definately would prefer me to marry an igbo girl. Also guys, we have started talking marriage plans but now that she's pregnant can the church wed us? or should I just do Traditional and court then after the baby is born I do white wedding Time is ticking oo.

90 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Help! I Just Got My Colleague At Work Pregnant by potent5(m): 7:46am On Nov 15, 2021
Congratulations, Op. grin

If you allow her to abort the baby, you will regret it for almost all your life. And please, don't marry her because she is pregnant for you. Marry her if you believe she has what you want in a woman, irrespective of her tribe.

628 Likes 40 Shares

Re: Help! I Just Got My Colleague At Work Pregnant by gasparpisciotta: 7:50am On Nov 15, 2021
Marry her whichever way ASAP.

NB: We need invite for wedding and naming ceremony.

123 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Help! I Just Got My Colleague At Work Pregnant by debbydams(f): 8:02am On Nov 15, 2021
AmericanDad:
Hey guys, I just found out my colleague at work iv been sleeping with is pregnant. We were'nt dating tho we were just having fun together. We both came into the organization the same time and we earn very well like well above 500k per month. I'm 33 and she's 28. Shes having double mind about it and thinking of abortion but I told her No. Her reason is what will our colleagues say and how her family will react to her being pregnant out of wedlock.

The issue is she's from calabar and I'm from anambra. I'm the only son of my parents. Iv not told my folks yet but they definately would prefer me to marry an igbo girl. Also guys, we have started talking marriage plans but now that she's pregnant can the church wed us? or should I just do Traditional and court then after the baby is born I do white wedding Time is ticking oo

Cc: lalasticlala . Pls bro help me push it to front page
congrats

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! I Just Got My Colleague At Work Pregnant by Areola14(m): 8:06am On Nov 15, 2021
First of all, irrespective of what people will say, marry her and make sure you do the needful, both traditional welding and church welding, go to registery. If you do that, later in the company, people will really Respec you both.... The management will support you guys.... But if you just leave her... The lady will never be happy with you and if you are sure you are the owner, you will regret it.... Many better opportunities ahead of you both.... Ire oo!

71 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Help! I Just Got My Colleague At Work Pregnant by DICKstractor: 8:11am On Nov 15, 2021
undecided

Dont marry her bro
Don't marry her

From the kind of news we see here on nairaland every day on paternity fraud, I've come to the conclusion that, in this generation, a child has no father until he is born and DNA test done

What if the child is your boss' or another colleague's. Oh, you think you are the only one enjoying the cookies? Let me tell you now, kpekus is an accommodating bottomless pit. E no dey discriminate.

Wait and do DNA. You'd be surprised when the child is born, he will look like the security guy

Office romance gone sour

231 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Help! I Just Got My Colleague At Work Pregnant by ahnie: 8:25am On Nov 15, 2021
Congratulations.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! I Just Got My Colleague At Work Pregnant by JONNYSPUTE(m): 8:29am On Nov 15, 2021
.....Make Una dey take am easy dey fabricate all these lies biko nu.

100 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! I Just Got My Colleague At Work Pregnant by Nobody: 8:46am On Nov 15, 2021
JONNYSPUTE:
.....Make Una dey take am easy dey fabricate all these lies biko nu.

It's no lies. Its true angry

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help! I Just Got My Colleague At Work Pregnant by ruggedtimi(m): 8:55am On Nov 15, 2021
Where una dey see this work abeg .500k and above @28yrs. shocked....hmm possible LOCAL CONTENT, NLNG, EXXON MOBIL, SHELL, CHEVRON ...etc undecided

132 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Help! I Just Got My Colleague At Work Pregnant by Nobody: 8:59am On Nov 15, 2021
AmericanDad:

The issue is she's from calabar and I'm from anambra. I'm the only son of my parents. Iv not told my folks yet but they definately would prefer me to marry an igbo girl. Also guys, we have started talking marriage plans but now that she's pregnant can the church wed us? or should I just do Traditional and court then after the baby is born I do white wedding Time is ticking oo

Cc: lalasticlala . Pls bro help me push it to front page
This is a nice story man..I am happy it ain't real..

93 Likes

Re: Help! I Just Got My Colleague At Work Pregnant by Nobody: 9:01am On Nov 15, 2021
Rydermaverick:

This is a nice story man..I am happy it ain't real..

Do u think I'm that jobless to sit down and coin a false story for likes undecided pls if u cant advice...kindly ignore

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help! I Just Got My Colleague At Work Pregnant by Nobody: 9:03am On Nov 15, 2021
AmericanDad:

Do u think I'm that jobless to sit down and coin a false story for likes undecided pls if u cant advice...kindly ignore
My advice is no need to do any wedding..let her just give birth and enjoy..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! I Just Got My Colleague At Work Pregnant by Nobody: 9:05am On Nov 15, 2021
Rydermaverick:

My advice is no need to do any wedding..let her give just give birth and enjoy..

Give birth out of wedlock? That wont sit well with her family

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! I Just Got My Colleague At Work Pregnant by Nobody: 9:06am On Nov 15, 2021
AmericanDad:

Give birth out of wedlock? That wont sit well with her family
Seriously does it matter man?
You guys love each other that's what matters..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! I Just Got My Colleague At Work Pregnant by Nobody: 9:19am On Nov 15, 2021
Rydermaverick:

Seriously does it matter man?
You guys love each other that's what matters..

She doesn't want to be a baby mama

7 Likes

Re: Help! I Just Got My Colleague At Work Pregnant by Nobody: 9:21am On Nov 15, 2021
AmericanDad:

She doesn't want to be a baby mama
Ok then you can go for the wedding but you would have to wait if possible so she can have the baby..

1 Like

Re: Help! I Just Got My Colleague At Work Pregnant by DropsMic(m): 9:45am On Nov 15, 2021
Grabs popcorn

3 Likes

Re: Help! I Just Got My Colleague At Work Pregnant by Sonnobax15(m): 10:08am On Nov 15, 2021
grin
Una dey fvck out of wedlock but una no wor give birth out of wedlock? cheesy

Well, op, honestly,you no suppose to dey reason this thing as a big wahala, considering the kind of person wey you be.... Unless you're just considering una tribal differences and what your other colleagues at work go talk undecided

Well, nothing too concern me cha.......Na who go wish me happy birthday today with better credit alert I dey look for right now cool

61 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Help! I Just Got My Colleague At Work Pregnant by michlins(m): 10:24am On Nov 15, 2021
You're the only son and 33 without being married and you're from Anambra?

I find this difficult to believe especially with the the idea that you earn well.

If you don't get my point, forget it no need explaining

62 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help! I Just Got My Colleague At Work Pregnant by Nobody: 10:33am On Nov 15, 2021
michlins:
You're the only son and 33 without being married and you're from Anambra?

I find this difficult to believe especially with the the idea that you earn well.

If you don't get my point, forget it no need explaining

It's TRUE man....I was working in the bank before I landed this job last year undecided

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help! I Just Got My Colleague At Work Pregnant by onuwaje(m): 11:00am On Nov 15, 2021
Why do most Igbo people have this issue with getting married to non igbos

You shagged her you didn't think about her origins...

Na wa o

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Help! I Just Got My Colleague At Work Pregnant by revived: 11:05am On Nov 15, 2021
Alaye you better do dna

MODIFIED: If you love her and she shares same values and ides with you, why not? Marry her.
But e sure me sae there are other Dicksons banging that pussay

You guys were just fvck mates

So you wan marry your fvck mate
You better grow up some sense bro
Let her birth the child

Wooo E go be sef, when you were banging the pussay I wasn't there

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! I Just Got My Colleague At Work Pregnant by Nobody: 11:11am On Nov 15, 2021
revived:
Alaye you better do dna

Nah its mine cos I was with her when her period finished...and we had sex when she was off the next day

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help! I Just Got My Colleague At Work Pregnant by TalkTalkTwins(m): 11:33am On Nov 15, 2021
Hmm
Re: Help! I Just Got My Colleague At Work Pregnant by Richy4(m): 11:44am On Nov 15, 2021
I don't get it...she's good to sleep with without protection, but not good for marriage because of geopolitical zone?... are u guys kidding me?

Have you ever heard the saying 'don't poop where you eat'?

40 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Help! I Just Got My Colleague At Work Pregnant by Nobody: 11:52am On Nov 15, 2021
Chai, but why op?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help! I Just Got My Colleague At Work Pregnant by austine4real(m): 11:52am On Nov 15, 2021
grin grin

Tales by moonlight

Supastori

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! I Just Got My Colleague At Work Pregnant by DoctorDree(m): 11:52am On Nov 15, 2021
Lol
Re: Help! I Just Got My Colleague At Work Pregnant by DIKEnaWAR: 11:52am On Nov 15, 2021
Congrats! You have enough time to start preparing. Don't forget to be topping up the baby every now and then by nacking the mama wella, every opportunity you get at the office.

4 Likes

Re: Help! I Just Got My Colleague At Work Pregnant by fidet1(m): 11:52am On Nov 15, 2021
What help do you need? I really don't understand how people have unprotected sex and later cry for help when the lady gets pregnant. What were you expecting? Bros, wife that woman ASAP.

Btw, why do people worry themselves about what others will say? You be pikin??

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Things Men Find Irresistible In A Woman / 'I Do All The Underwear Shopping For Her';Man Who Loves To Package His Wife.PICS / My Ex. And Her Husband Are Now My In-laws.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.