Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,034 members, 7,953,107 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:51 AM

Atiku’s Daughter-in-law, Fatima Apologizes For Her ‘revealing’ Wedding Dress - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku’s Daughter-in-law, Fatima Apologizes For Her ‘revealing’ Wedding Dress (263 Views)

El-rufai Leads Kashim Imam To Seek Atiku's Daughter Hafsat's Hand In Marriage / Atiku’s Daughter, Hauwa Uwais In Tears As She Gets Surprise Birthday Dinner / Asamau Abubakar: If You Like Insult Me And My Father Till 2023 - Atiku Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Atiku’s Daughter-in-law, Fatima Apologizes For Her ‘revealing’ Wedding Dress by wakacome27: 7:16pm On Oct 06, 2020
Fatima Ribadu, the new daughter-in-law of former vice president of Nigeria, Atiku Abubakar has apologized for the controversial dress she wore on her wedding day.

Recall that the son of the former vice president of Nigeria, Aliyu Abubakar got married to his heartthrob, Fatima Ribadu, daughter of former EFCC Chairman in Abuja on Saturday, October 3rd.

Fatima donned a stunning couture wedding dress by a prominent Dubai fashion designer for her big day. The photos went viral on social media which stirred up negative reactions amongst adherents of the Islamic Faith.

FULL GIST HERE: https://kulichangng.com/atiku-abubakar-daughter-in-law-fatima-apologized-for-the-controversial-dress-she-wore-on-her-wedding-day/
Re: Atiku’s Daughter-in-law, Fatima Apologizes For Her ‘revealing’ Wedding Dress by YoonSung20: 7:20pm On Oct 06, 2020
You owe no man nothing! Live your Life the way you want

(1) (Reply)

They Want To Kill Me Like Bola Ige – Fayose Cries Out / Endsars Full Video Of Youth Protest In Lagos / Gunmen Kill Ghanaian Lawmaker After Campaign Event

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.