Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,187 members, 7,822,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Good Boy Now British - Pets (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Good Boy Now British (3420 Views)

Rescued Good Boy Needs A Home / Rescued Good Boy Needs A Home / Abandoned Good Boy Needs His Forever Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Good Boy Now British by Kingnutts(m): 10:31am On Oct 09, 2020
Reinapbunny:

Unsurprisingly, you’re not only a sad poor baby but a blind, manipulative, unintelligent, uncultured and naive fool.

Like your previous scammer assumptions, you have decided to affiliate people with me that I don’t even know!

Certainly your stupidity and psychopathy has no end! I feel genuinely sorry for you.

Fix your broken life!

all these ur mumu talks na cover up.. ur still the same lying dumbfuck scammer I perceived u to be.. now u can throw insults?? do u think I was heading for an apology? that ship sailed when i decided to ignore u, The photos u posted were taken when?? because it's wield that 8 months later d dog still looked unkept, a dog u said u spent a lot on already.. so now u can type insults because I admitted I left u to ur dubious ways.. u never jam anything. I was gonna ignore ur unfortunate existence but since it's obvious u have no reputation X dignity to protect no wahala, i can see you've done ur homework n u know I'm a sad poor baby, a blind, manipulative, unintelligent, uncultured and naive fool, obviously u should know what to expect from me..

The photos u posted showed u had d dog at some point, it's got nothing to do with yesterday or last month at that, see forget about video, in fact let me put it like this... since u Tring to make us believe the dog in d car is what d malnourished dog looks like now, take a picture of that same dog while he's laying and u hand on him like u was petting him, I don't care d location. . If u can get that done before 6pm today, if u do so I will openly tender apologies to every moniker I tagged, I'll open threads in both agricultural and pet sessions clarifying my irresponsible acts and today will be the last day I refer to anyone as anyone's thief here.. I'm really hoping ur stupid self don't so I'll finally teach u what I meant when I'm said talk ain't cheap.. c'mon, call me bluffing, I'll give nairaland a thief to laugh about. If u like try playing smart again by boasting around with unreleated photos,
Re: Good Boy Now British by Kingnutts(m): 10:44am On Oct 09, 2020
the two people that spoke on ur behalf dreazy23 and eveezy dont even know u, dreazy23 admitted he was one sided, eveezy actually read through and pi pointed what caused the whole issue, he mentioned a proof of d dog's existence would solve everything, u sent some picture God knows when u took it n for that u started feeling like God Abi? ? The only wrong he said was u have nothing to prove to the guy anymore, Wrong, u had nothing to prove to me at all, but to the nairalanders who will blacklist u as a scammer. I did let it go but since you live for this drama, no wahala.. congrats ur thread made 3 pages, half of which was u bragging at the cost of ur reputation. . I'm literally done commenting on this thread, but if u like no redeem urself before 6pm, u can insult Abi?? I'll give u reasons to learn more insulting words
Re: Good Boy Now British by Nobody: 7:01pm On Oct 12, 2020
She isn't a scammer as i have detailed on a previous thread. Check link below.
https://www.nairaland.com/6167562/reinapbunny-scammer-mods-kindly-see#94849996
Re: Good Boy Now British by emmyslimzy: 1:40pm On Oct 13, 2020
Hey young man can you stop this dirty attack on someone you know nothing about?? Been reading the trash you are sprewing for so long, stop it, it's bad, like really bad. I have inquired about this same dog way back as August and I have done a video call with the same lady, I'm even surprise she didn't post my chat with her as I was strongly interested in the said dog, she never asked for a penny, she is just precised with what she wants for the dog. So if you are coming at her for some reasons best known to you, it's your business but trust me it's unfair. Take your sadness elsewhere. Someone will tarnish your image someday without even knowing you.

Kingnutts:
the two people that spoke on ur behalf dreazy23 and eveezy dont even know u, dreazy23 admitted he was one sided, eveezy actually read through and pi pointed what caused the whole issue, he mentioned a proof of d dog's existence would solve everything, u sent some picture God knows when u took it n for that u started feeling like God Abi? ? The only wrong he said was u have nothing to prove to the guy anymore, Wrong, u had nothing to prove to me at all, but to the nairalanders who will blacklist u as a scammer. I did let it go but since you live for this drama, no wahala.. congrats ur thread made 3 pages, half of which was u bragging at the cost of ur reputation. . I'm literally done commenting on this thread, but if u like no redeem urself before 6pm, u can insult Abi?? I'll give u reasons to learn more insulting words
Re: Good Boy Now British by Kingnutts(m): 3:22pm On Oct 14, 2020
emmyslimzy:
Hey young man can you stop this dirty attack on someone you know nothing about?? Been reading the trash you are sprewing for so long, stop it, it's bad, like really bad. I have inquired about this same dog way back as August and I have done a video call with the same lady, I'm even surprise she didn't post my chat with her as I was strongly interested in the said dog, she never asked for a penny, she is just precised with what she wants for the dog. So if you are coming at her for some reasons best known to you, it's your business but trust me it's unfair. Take your sadness elsewhere. Someone will tarnish your image someday without even knowing you.

When u finish attacking ur unborn generation with useless grammar na den ur eyes go open.. mumu from beyond..
Re: Good Boy Now British by tonididdy(m): 2:20pm On Oct 15, 2020
Reinapbunny:
We rescued a severely abused and almost starved to death dog. Momentarily, he stays with my husband and I, is being treated and pampered to regain health and weight.

The dog is a male tall Caucasian, roughly about 1 years old, maybe a bit younger. He received all necessary treatment (deworming, demiting, defleeing etc.) and all necessary vaccinations at this point. He is castrated as we do not want to support the greedy and ugly breeding business in Nigeria. NB: A castrated dog has no disadvantages in any way, neither health-wise nor character-wise.

Please, this is a serious call: we are looking for a *dog lover* with experience on training dogs. *No more violence shall be used against this dog!* Furthermore, we are looking for someone who has a spacious place where he can be free and neither be kept on a chain/leash or in a cage. He has been in the cage/on the chain all his life, which is not an option anymore!

This dog has a great potential, and simply needs care, patience and a lot of love! Within the short time he has been with us, his transformation is simply incredible. He is truly a loyal companion and quick to learn.

Please, for more information only *serious* *candidates in Abuja* shall contact us via 08038886855.

*Important:* no breeders, security persons who are looking for security dogs, nor butchers or any people looking to make profit in any way are an option!

We are really hoping to find a loving person for Sombra. He derves so much better. Please, help us find a loving home for this young dog, who has already gone through so much.

Kindly spread the message to potential candidates.
Is this beauty still available?
If yes please take a photo with the dog, In the photo I want you to hold a placard with todays date.
Re: Good Boy Now British by Reinapbunny: 8:21pm On Oct 15, 2020
tonididdy:

If yes please take a photo with the dog, In the photo I want you to hold a placard with todays date.

Doubting Thomas maybe?

Yes he’s available with us and we’re not giving him out here anymore. He’ll be getting a new home someplace else.

1 Like

Re: Good Boy Now British by Reinapbunny: 8:27pm On Oct 15, 2020
tonididdy:

From that to this! He sure is enjoying his new life and will continue to do so!

2 Likes

Re: Good Boy Now British by temiyato(m): 9:43pm On Oct 15, 2020
O'boy , this dog thin pass buhari o. Dog Food scarce for ur end ? Give the dog out asap for proper upkeep. Even local dogs for area no thin reach this one
Re: Good Boy Now British by Reinapbunny: 10:12pm On Oct 15, 2020
temiyato:
O'boy , this dog thin pass buhari o. Dog Food scarce for ur end ? Give the dog out asap for proper upkeep. Even local dogs for area no thin reach this one

Lol

That was Sombra after we rescued him, you’ll see his current pictures and one taken today after our walk in the rain and drying out if you scroll up.
Re: Good Boy Now British by Eveezy(m): 2:25am On Oct 16, 2020
Reinapbunny:

Doubting Thomas maybe?

Yes he’s available with us and we’re not giving him out here anymore. He’ll be getting a new home someplace else.
Beautiful boy, I am happy about how you handled this situation on this thread.

And truly I would have been more happy that you kept him for yourself, I mean you have shown this guy much care already, a guy that was close to the grave before filled with mistrust for humans, after you have transformed him to this stage, it will break his heart if you let him go, just when he starts to trust humans
Re: Good Boy Now British by tonididdy(m): 4:38am On Oct 16, 2020
Reinapbunny:

Doubting Thomas maybe?

Thumbs up ... I tot I may show interest anyway
Re: Good Boy Now British by emmyslimzy: 7:11pm On Oct 19, 2020
Where is that fool that has been spilling trash all year round, let him hide his face in shame.
Reinapbunny:

Doubting Thomas maybe?

Re: Good Boy Now British by Eveezy(m): 7:31pm On Oct 19, 2020
I
Kingnutts:

When u finish attacking ur unborn generation with useless grammar na den ur eyes go open.. mumu from beyond..
We await your public apology
Re: Good Boy Now British by Kingnutts(m): 11:30am On Oct 20, 2020
h m
Re: Good Boy Now British by Eveezy(m): 11:43am On Oct 20, 2020
Kingnutts:

No wahala, who n who deserves the public apology? who am I starting with?
Apologize to the lady. Rename your thread and apologize to her for falsely accusing her for what you had no prove for. For publicly humiliating a lady with good intentions.
Re: Good Boy Now British by Kingnutts(m): 11:52am On Oct 20, 2020
Eveezy:

Apologize to the lady. Rename your thread and apologize to her for falsely accusing her for what you had no prove for. For publicly humiliating a lady with good intentions.

chill, let me check some things on my recent posts
Re: Good Boy Now British by Kingnutts(m): 11:54am On Oct 20, 2020
emmyslimzy:
Where is that fool that has been spilling trash all year round, let him hide his face in shame.

NA UR GENERATION BE BUNCH OF SHAMELESS FOOLS.. NO DEY DISGUISE
Re: Good Boy Now British by emmyslimzy: 10:09pm On Oct 24, 2020
I will be really ashamed to comment again if I was in your shoe, but I learnt something new from you, you can't shame the shameless, forget pride and apologize...I wish you peace, have a great year sir

Kingnutts:

NA UR GENERATION BE BUNCH OF SHAMELESS FOOLS.. NO DEY DISGUISE
Re: Good Boy Now British by Kingnutts(m): 1:46pm On Oct 25, 2020
emmyslimzy:
I will be really ashamed to comment again if I was in your shoe, but I learnt something new from you, you can't shame the shameless, forget pride and apologize...I wish you peace, have a great year sir

Return the mirror when you're done talking, sheby na u be king of shame...
Re: Good Boy Now British by Reinapbunny: 8:13pm On Dec 03, 2020
Reinapbunny:
We rescued a severely abused and almost starved to death dog. Momentarily, he stays with my husband and I, is being treated and pampered to regain health and weight.

The dog is a male tall Caucasian, roughly about 1 years old, maybe a bit younger. He received all necessary treatment (deworming, demiting, defleeing etc.) and all necessary vaccinations at this point. He is castrated as we do not want to support the greedy and ugly breeding business in Nigeria. NB: A castrated dog has no disadvantages in any way, neither health-wise nor character-wise.

Please, this is a serious call: we are looking for a *dog lover* with experience on training dogs. *No more violence shall be used against this dog!* Furthermore, we are looking for someone who has a spacious place where he can be free and neither be kept on a chain/leash or in a cage. He has been in the cage/on the chain all his life, which is not an option anymore!

This dog has a great potential, and simply needs care, patience and a lot of love! Within the short time he has been with us, his transformation is simply incredible. He is truly a loyal companion and quick to learn.

Please, for more information only *serious* *candidates in Abuja* shall contact us via 0803

*Important:* no breeders, security persons who are looking for security dogs, nor butchers or any people looking to make profit in any way are an option!

We are really hoping to find a loving person for Sombra. He derves so much better. Please, help us find a loving home for this young dog, who has already gone through so much.

Kindly spread the message to potential candidates.

This is to express our gratitude to every genuine person who reached out to us in order to adopt Sombra.

He’s safe and sound here in the UK in a loving forever home and currently healthy at a weight of 52kg from his previous 15kg mark when we first found him.

Thank you, thank you and thank you so very much y’all!

Re: Good Boy Now British by Sirmuel1(m): 9:19pm On Dec 03, 2020
Reinapbunny:

This is to express our gratitude to every genuine person who reached out to us in order to adopt Sombra.

He’s safe and sound here in the UK in a loving forever home and currently healthy at a weight of 52kg from his previous 15kg mark when we first found him.

Thank you, thank you and thank you so very much y’all!

You have done well!!! You're a wonderful Person! smiley
Re: Good Boy Now British by Haroldjunior: 9:57pm On Dec 03, 2020
God bless you. ♥️
Re: Good Boy Now British by laivwire(m): 10:34am On Dec 04, 2020
God bless you Reinapbunny. I watched with dismay as some ignorant troll tried to bully you all year long. It just goes to show how deep seated hatred is among Nigerians and africans in general.

Just because he can't have the dog, he'd rather give him a bad name...and the fact that many nairalanders abuse the 'scam' title explains why tighter rules have to be exercised on this forum. False accusations and fake information peddlers should be punished with lengthy bans.

And last, I've learned that Nigerian dog owners who care for their pets out of genuine love are really few. The majority are all about indiscriminate breeding for monetary gains or turning family dogs into monsters through severe and chronic abuse.

All the best. Sombra is where he should be now.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Deceptively Dangerous Dog Breeds / Ginger's Puppies / 15 Weird Pets In History That People Dared To Keep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.