Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,628 members, 7,816,592 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

How Do You Deal With Queue Jumpers - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do You Deal With Queue Jumpers (359 Views)

How Do You Deal With Toxic Parents / How Do You Deal With An Occult Family Member? / My Fellow Married Women And Mothers, How Do You Deal With A Husband Like Mine? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Deal With Queue Jumpers by Nobody: 7:50pm On Oct 06, 2020
It happened to me today at a banking hall and it really annoyed me. I was outside the bank for almost 2hours waiting for the ATM to be loaded and this ugly annoying woman had skipped me. I was pretty annoyed but wasn't sure how to approach it. She blatantly skipped me, there was no misunderstanding about it. She seen I was first on the queue and was clearly in front of her. The queues had sort of split

Anyway... Do you make a scene and say it out loud to embarass such a person into giving you your space back?

It would have been better if it was a guy/girl in his 20's - 40's, as I wouldn't hesitate to tell him/her

What would you do in this situation?
Re: How Do You Deal With Queue Jumpers by othermen: 7:59pm On Oct 06, 2020
Choosing peace is always the best choice. One looks more foolish without it. It shows more strength to let go sometimes.

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Deal With Queue Jumpers by 2special(m): 8:29pm On Oct 06, 2020
I think yesterday should be the first time I will be jumping a queue...I went to First bank yesterday, Monday, l saw a large number of people outside, I ask for the official giving numbers, they pointed at a security guy, l met him and it happens to be one of those guys l do tip whenever I'm using that branch...he just said Chairman you don't have to collect any number...he took me in... those outside were shouting that I just came.....he politely told them I came to see the manager that I'm not here for transaction...I entered the bank, did my transaction, he came to meet me inside the banking hall...I tip him ₦500 cuz he saved me more than 2 hours of probably waiting outside.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Deal With Queue Jumpers by DenreleDave(m): 8:31pm On Oct 06, 2020
Me dey talk oooo but if na old person, I will keep quiet
Re: How Do You Deal With Queue Jumpers by Day169: 5:19am On Oct 07, 2020
othermen:
Choosing peace is always the best choice. One looks more foolish without it. It shows more strength to let go sometimes.
A golden reply..
But it's easier said than done actually. In a country where everyone is angry (you probably have observed) and 'eye dey red', it takes a lot of self control to keep one's cool in that circumstance. It actually depends on one's temperament at that moment.
But anyone who chooses peace at that moment, like the OP did, must be divine!
Way to go.
Re: How Do You Deal With Queue Jumpers by WhiteLavender(f): 7:56am On Oct 07, 2020
I'll ask them to take a position at the back but if the person wants to show his/herself, then I wouldn't mind shouting at him/her (you called it embarrassing? Well, they asked for it).

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Fani-kayode’s Wife Begs Court To Grant Her Full Custody Of Their Four Kids / . / Weekend Giveaway Chicken 5kg @900 Per Kg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.