Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,933 members, 7,810,596 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:50 AM

Peace Accord: Akeredolu Rejects Handshake With Agboola Ajayi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peace Accord: Akeredolu Rejects Handshake With Agboola Ajayi (38425 Views)

Agboola Ajayi Detained By Ondo State Police Commissioner, Bolaji Salami / Agboola Ajayi: More Troubles For Ondo Deputy Governor / Akeredolu Rejects Plot To Impeach Deputy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peace Accord: Akeredolu Rejects Handshake With Agboola Ajayi by trudpo: 7:14am On Oct 07, 2020
I go need 6. My eyes don see many tins for naija
tonye33:
Re: Peace Accord: Akeredolu Rejects Handshake With Agboola Ajayi by wink2015(m): 7:16am On Oct 07, 2020
nairavsdollars:
That's crude and barbaric from Akeredolu, charge and bail lawyer. Little wonder people say he is too arrogant

AKEREDOLU IS VERY ARROGANT.

Despite all Chief John Odigie Oyegun did for him to become governor of Ondo state he remain ungrateful to the former APC Chairman.

He does not even know if Oyegun exist somewhere.

It is in the record that Oyegun lost his position as APC Chairman because he was fighting to make Akeredolu the governor which Tinubu kicked against as Tinubu wanted his own man to become governor.

At the end Oyegun succeeded in bringing Akeredolu on board as governor but not without a dirty fight from Tinubu who felt bad that his choice for Ondo state has been shattered.

Today in Ondo state government circle in Akure, It is either Akeredolu himself, the Igbo wife, the children and some few political party faithful.

They are the one running the show in Ondo state.

1 Like

Re: Peace Accord: Akeredolu Rejects Handshake With Agboola Ajayi by lichocho(m): 7:17am On Oct 07, 2020
enemyofprogress:
his deputy. Stop playing dumb
u are one of d problem we have in dis country..
Re: Peace Accord: Akeredolu Rejects Handshake With Agboola Ajayi by lichocho(m): 7:18am On Oct 07, 2020
visiondee:
sir in their word from what we read in the media, they both claimed betrayal and loss of trust, I don't know and don't care who betray who because I'm not close to any of them and not an indigene of the state.
ok tank u..though I dnt kw d real story
Re: Peace Accord: Akeredolu Rejects Handshake With Agboola Ajayi by lichocho(m): 7:19am On Oct 07, 2020
tesppidd:
I knew this question would come and that's why I modified my post.
Read again if you really care to know.
ok tanx
Re: Peace Accord: Akeredolu Rejects Handshake With Agboola Ajayi by freeDR(m): 7:23am On Oct 07, 2020
Wait, how does it even make sense to ask two leaders to shake hands and embrace eachother at a time the world is battling COVID-19. Or is COVID-19 not in Ondo State anymore?

Nigerians will always display ignorance even at the highest possible level.
Re: Peace Accord: Akeredolu Rejects Handshake With Agboola Ajayi by Olarewaju89: 7:23am On Oct 07, 2020
Karlovich:
Aphonjaz destroying themselves since Awolowo drank poison

You are sick upstairs undecided idiot

1 Like

Re: Peace Accord: Akeredolu Rejects Handshake With Agboola Ajayi by ODJ124(m): 7:30am On Oct 07, 2020
lichocho:
who rebelled against who pls?

The deputy governor.... Rebelled against his master by contesting against him ( oppossing) cool
Re: Peace Accord: Akeredolu Rejects Handshake With Agboola Ajayi by Karlosorji(m): 7:44am On Oct 07, 2020
If someone betrays you like he did am sure you would never like it.
nairavsdollars:
That's crude and barbaric from Akeredolu, charge and bail lawyer. Little wonder people say he is too arrogant
Re: Peace Accord: Akeredolu Rejects Handshake With Agboola Ajayi by ThatFairGuy1: 7:46am On Oct 07, 2020
nairavsdollars:
Nothing is crude , barbaric arrogant in it in as much as he waved at him.
Do you know how it felt to be betrayed by one's confidant?
You people should put yourself in his position before you judge

1 Like

Re: Peace Accord: Akeredolu Rejects Handshake With Agboola Ajayi by ThatFairGuy1: 7:48am On Oct 07, 2020
Charmingrascal:
I love that.

He is not an hypocrite.
They are not in good terms and having a handshake is mere "eye service" and it is hypocritical.

If you are fighting a man, fight him and frown at him, don't smile at people when you know inside you that you detest them. It is an act of hypocrisy especially when it is someone that adorns himself in a garment of betrayal like Agbo.

Don't be an hypocrite like some of those commenters above me.
You've Said it all. Even they themself will do more than him if they were to be in his position

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peace Accord: Akeredolu Rejects Handshake With Agboola Ajayi by BabaO2: 7:48am On Oct 07, 2020
nairavsdollars:
Akeredolu charge and bail lawyer? You don't seem to understand the meaning. Nothing barbaric in what he did, at least he waved at him. The moderator was wrong to have asked them to embrace/shake hands.
Re: Peace Accord: Akeredolu Rejects Handshake With Agboola Ajayi by edward1106(m): 7:52am On Oct 07, 2020
Charmingrascal:
I love that.

He is not an hypocrite.
They are not in good terms and having a handshake is mere "eye service" and it is hypocritical.

If you are fighting a man, fight him and frown at him, don't smile at people when you know inside you that you detest them. It is an act of hypocrisy especially when it is someone that adorns himself in a garment of betrayal like Agbo.

It doesn't end well for those who do this, according to history.
Re: Peace Accord: Akeredolu Rejects Handshake With Agboola Ajayi by jaxxy(m): 7:56am On Oct 07, 2020
nairavsdollars:

Never trust a traitor. Akeredolu did well. Any sensible person will do that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peace Accord: Akeredolu Rejects Handshake With Agboola Ajayi by Dayoebe(m): 7:58am On Oct 07, 2020
similar to The kind beef between OshoBaba and Obaseki
Re: Peace Accord: Akeredolu Rejects Handshake With Agboola Ajayi by banhammy: 7:58am On Oct 07, 2020
I love what Akeredolu did.
That's how to know a real man.
My enemy is my enemy, as simple as that.
Some hypocrite will pretend to be your friend, while they shake hand with you like a good friend.

Even Trump refused to shake hand with Nancy Pelosi.
That's that.
Re: Peace Accord: Akeredolu Rejects Handshake With Agboola Ajayi by Ategberoson(m): 7:59am On Oct 07, 2020
Karlovich:
Aphonjaz destroying themselves since Awolowo drank poison

stop forcing us to believe Ndigbo are blockhead people with your imbecility words

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peace Accord: Akeredolu Rejects Handshake With Agboola Ajayi by lichocho(m): 7:59am On Oct 07, 2020
ODJ124:

The deputy governor.... Rebelled against his master by contesting against him ( oppossing) cool
ok though I heard dat akeledulu was to go for 1term..
Re: Peace Accord: Akeredolu Rejects Handshake With Agboola Ajayi by Kingrefreshed: 8:04am On Oct 07, 2020
Re: Peace Accord: Akeredolu Rejects Handshake With Agboola Ajayi by wellmax(m): 8:08am On Oct 07, 2020
nairavsdollars:

You may dislike him, but calling a SAN and former NBA chair as charge and bail in uncalled for.

2 Likes

Re: Peace Accord: Akeredolu Rejects Handshake With Agboola Ajayi by One4me: 8:09am On Oct 07, 2020
nairavsdollars:

Ignorant fool, what is rude and barbaric in someone refusing to handshake someone whose INSIDE is full of Bile for him?
You Hypocrites think shaking hands means anything to the Politician!

Even your enenmy will embrace you and probably use the opportunity to rub some Jazz on your person
. grin grin
Re: Peace Accord: Akeredolu Rejects Handshake With Agboola Ajayi by One4me: 8:11am On Oct 07, 2020
wellmax:

You may dislike him, but calling a SAN and former NBA chair as charge and bail in uncalled for.

And a Sitting Governor, for that matter. shocked shocked
[b]Dont mind the tramp, product of a failed Home-training
, make im present him Papa make we see how far. [/b] undecided

1 Like

Re: Peace Accord: Akeredolu Rejects Handshake With Agboola Ajayi by ajimotoke(m): 8:11am On Oct 07, 2020
And how does that make PEACE. He can't even consider the name peace for once grin. thaugs calling themselves politician. Nonsense.
Re: Peace Accord: Akeredolu Rejects Handshake With Agboola Ajayi by fasbat(m): 8:14am On Oct 07, 2020
Ecstasy154:

https://punchng.com/peace-accord-drama-as-akeredolu-rejects-handshake-with-deputy/

if you know how painful treacherous person behave,you will understand the stress of Aketi, though this is political contest and no hold bares!
Re: Peace Accord: Akeredolu Rejects Handshake With Agboola Ajayi by 15ssDRIVE(m): 8:14am On Oct 07, 2020
nairavsdollars:

Number one rule of life ....
Know your enemy.........

Number (2)
Once discovered ..... run run run rum run
Re: Peace Accord: Akeredolu Rejects Handshake With Agboola Ajayi by RioCarputo(m): 8:22am On Oct 07, 2020
SnOOpERr:
Where's the spirit of sportsmanship?
are they playing football?
Re: Peace Accord: Akeredolu Rejects Handshake With Agboola Ajayi by jesmond3945: 8:28am On Oct 07, 2020
Charmingrascal:
I love that.

He is not an hypocrite.

the true character of a leader is to separate politics from personal interest
Re: Peace Accord: Akeredolu Rejects Handshake With Agboola Ajayi by IME1: 8:30am On Oct 07, 2020
Politics is almost synonymous to lies and hypocrisy it should not be

Re: Peace Accord: Akeredolu Rejects Handshake With Agboola Ajayi by BarrElChapo(m): 8:35am On Oct 07, 2020
nairavsdollars:

Akeredolu may be crude in behavior but he's had a stellar legal career. Choose your words right so they can stick.
Re: Peace Accord: Akeredolu Rejects Handshake With Agboola Ajayi by Acidosis(m): 8:37am On Oct 07, 2020
Well, a peace accord is not a platform to settle your differences. It's simply a promise to promote peace throughout the election.

Akeredolu's gestures might send a wrong signal to the electorates. He's not wise.
Re: Peace Accord: Akeredolu Rejects Handshake With Agboola Ajayi by tolaade1960: 8:39am On Oct 07, 2020
The Ondo election will be very tight . It may be like Osun election.
Re: Peace Accord: Akeredolu Rejects Handshake With Agboola Ajayi by MENELIIK: 9:00am On Oct 07, 2020
Antoeni:
Jegede is a Goal

Own goal

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Air Force Kills Several Bandits In Kaduna, Bombs Camps / FG To Spend N700M To Force 29 Generals Out - Sahara Reporters / Nkoli Mmegbuanaeze Contesting For Dead Husband's Legislative Seat In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.