Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,903 members, 7,810,471 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:43 AM

Peace Accord: Akeredolu Rejects Handshake With Agboola Ajayi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peace Accord: Akeredolu Rejects Handshake With Agboola Ajayi (38423 Views)

Agboola Ajayi Detained By Ondo State Police Commissioner, Bolaji Salami / Agboola Ajayi: More Troubles For Ondo Deputy Governor / Akeredolu Rejects Plot To Impeach Deputy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peace Accord: Akeredolu Rejects Handshake With Agboola Ajayi by AntiWailer: 9:01am On Oct 07, 2020
nairavsdollars:
That's crude and barbaric from Akeredolu, charge and bail lawyer. Little wonder people say he is too arrogant

SAN is a charge and bail lawyer.

Your head is paining u bro.
Re: Peace Accord: Akeredolu Rejects Handshake With Agboola Ajayi by alexsoftwork(m): 9:02am On Oct 07, 2020
Charmingrascal:
I love that.

He is not an hypocrite.
They are not in good terms and having a handshake is mere "eye service" and it is hypocritical.

If you are fighting a man, fight him and frown at him, don't smile at people when you know inside you that you detest them. It is an act of hypocrisy especially when it is someone that adorns himself in a garment of betrayal like Agbo.

Don't be an hypocrite like some of those commenters above me.

Well said bro. People just like pretending, me, I like to be brutally honest. No stress
Re: Peace Accord: Akeredolu Rejects Handshake With Agboola Ajayi by ODJ124(m): 9:09am On Oct 07, 2020
lichocho:
ok though I heard dat akeledulu was to go for 1term..
well..i don't know though
Re: Peace Accord: Akeredolu Rejects Handshake With Agboola Ajayi by dayveed1(m): 9:11am On Oct 07, 2020
CornerDot:
Get a 500gb brand new external hard disk Pre-loaded with top rated video courses in the following in-demand I.T skills of 2020s.
-Programming
-Web development
-Data Science
-Cybersecurity & Ethical hacking
-Cloud Computing(Google, Microsoft & AWS)
-SQL
-Mobile App Development
-Your Additional Request(if any)

No Pre-requisite is required to learn & master any of these courses. Basic knowledge of operating computer is more than enough & curiosity to learn new technology.. About 15 highly rated courses under each section totally thousands of videos. Also included are softwares, hundreds of best-selling ebooks, compilers, hands on projects, professional exam prep guide e.t.c Total Size is now over 400 gigabytes. What'sapp me (Timothy) on +234-806-494 32 97 for more details(Pay on delivery)
HOW MUCH ?
Re: Peace Accord: Akeredolu Rejects Handshake With Agboola Ajayi by Johnnyessence(m): 9:22am On Oct 07, 2020
wink2015:

AKEREDOLU IS VERY ARROGANT.

Despite all Chief John Odigie Oyegun did for him to become governor of Ondo state he remain ungrateful to the former APC Chairman.

He does not even know if Oyegun exist somewhere.

It is in the record that Oyegun lost his position as APC Chairman because he was fighting to make Akeredolu the governor which Tinubu kicked against as Tinubu wanted his own man to become governor.

At the end Oyegun succeeded in bringing Akeredolu on board as governor but not without a dirty fight from Tinubu who felt bad that his choice for Ondo state has been shattered.

Today in Ondo state government circle in Akure, It is either Akeredolu himself, the Igbo wife, the children and some few political party faithful.

They are the one running the show in Ondo state.

you hit the nail on the head, Ondo no be Lagos. ondo state electorates will reject Akeredolu on every side on Saturday, October 10.
Re: Peace Accord: Akeredolu Rejects Handshake With Agboola Ajayi by DEROXMAN: 10:15am On Oct 07, 2020
nairavsdollars:
That's crude and barbaric from Akeredolu, charge and bail lawyer. Little wonder people say he is too arrogant
lol a SAN and former Nigeria bar association president is charge and baolil to your block head so who are the bright lawyers in the country anyways I forgot ipopigs are a different specie of pigs
Re: Peace Accord: Akeredolu Rejects Handshake With Agboola Ajayi by Nobody: 10:19am On Oct 07, 2020
it wil be an uphill task for any apc state governor from the south to secure re election due to the failure, incompetence and nepotism of the apc led fedral government. at the moment apc is a sinking ship.
Re: Peace Accord: Akeredolu Rejects Handshake With Agboola Ajayi by CornerDot: 11:02am On Oct 07, 2020
dayveed1:
HOW MUCH ?
35k Price returns to normal tomorrow
Re: Peace Accord: Akeredolu Rejects Handshake With Agboola Ajayi by kareemkamil(m): 11:23am On Oct 07, 2020
Akeredolu is a disappointment
Re: Peace Accord: Akeredolu Rejects Handshake With Agboola Ajayi by Omezif(m): 11:29am On Oct 07, 2020
Is this a pride or shame. Call it what you like, it has to concern him
Re: Peace Accord: Akeredolu Rejects Handshake With Agboola Ajayi by farem: 12:45pm On Oct 07, 2020
SnOOpERr:
Where's the spirit of sportsmanship?

If you insist on your phantom sportsmanship, ask him to go back to apc. Abi wetin you wan call that one, sport-woman-ship?
Re: Peace Accord: Akeredolu Rejects Handshake With Agboola Ajayi by jenny005: 12:59pm On Oct 07, 2020
Jafar1:
These days, APC guys are always having beef with each other....

Why?
U Knw why cum n i will tell u why
Re: Peace Accord: Akeredolu Rejects Handshake With Agboola Ajayi by Dchampion65: 1:38pm On Oct 07, 2020
nairavsdollars:

Arrogant, I agreed.

But look at it from this angle. He knew his former deputy very well, perhaps he sensed that he might has juju under his dress. Politicians can go to any against their major contender.

They know each other like Palm.
Re: Peace Accord: Akeredolu Rejects Handshake With Agboola Ajayi by planetx: 1:55pm On Oct 07, 2020
Eccelesiaticus 12:10
Never trust thine enemy: for like as iron rusted, so is his wickedness.
Re: Peace Accord: Akeredolu Rejects Handshake With Agboola Ajayi by Omobada(m): 3:59pm On Oct 07, 2020
nairavsdollars:

A former NBA president and SAN is charge and bail lawyer right? cool cool
Re: Peace Accord: Akeredolu Rejects Handshake With Agboola Ajayi by enemyofprogress: 4:42pm On Oct 07, 2020
lichocho:
u are one of d problem we have in dis country..
pls add S to that word problem and then come back to talk, if at all you have anything to say

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Air Force Kills Several Bandits In Kaduna, Bombs Camps / FG To Spend N700M To Force 29 Generals Out - Sahara Reporters / Nkoli Mmegbuanaeze Contesting For Dead Husband's Legislative Seat In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.