Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

M.I And Vector Settle long term Beef - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / M.I And Vector Settle long term Beef (44702 Views)

‘Crown Of Clayʼ: MI Abaga And Vector End Beef, Announce Collaboration (Pix) / Are Juliet Ibrahim And Vector Dating? Fans React To Their Romantic Posts / Chinedu Ikedieze, Seyi Shay And Vector In Studio (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: M.I And Vector Settle long term Beef by rattlesnake(m): 10:00pm On Oct 06, 2020
sh1t
Re: M.I And Vector Settle long term Beef by CallMeNJay: 10:00pm On Oct 06, 2020
M.I Still the KING

2 Likes

Re: M.I And Vector Settle long term Beef by BOOOMNAIJA: 10:00pm On Oct 06, 2020
H
Re: M.I And Vector Settle long term Beef by femi4: 10:01pm On Oct 06, 2020
Audio beef
Re: M.I And Vector Settle long term Beef by alphaRego01(m): 10:02pm On Oct 06, 2020
Jafar1:
After all the insults wey dem don insult each other for their musics....

My guy, no take life too serious!

U no lie my man.u don talk am finish
Re: M.I And Vector Settle long term Beef by Wizpa(m): 10:02pm On Oct 06, 2020
grin
Re: M.I And Vector Settle long term Beef by DasaintHope(m): 10:02pm On Oct 06, 2020
Always saw this shit coming. Las las none of th em really took the beef really personal, it was all just for the clout.
Re: M.I And Vector Settle long term Beef by Jafar1: 10:03pm On Oct 06, 2020
alphaRego01:

U no lie my man.u don talk am finish

Re: M.I And Vector Settle long term Beef by Jamaall(m): 10:03pm On Oct 06, 2020
Tha viper all the way ......
M.I succumbed to the power of Mr lyricist.....

4 Likes

Re: M.I And Vector Settle long term Beef by Nobody: 10:04pm On Oct 06, 2020
Macsjebs:
MI remains the indisputably best rapper in Nigeria in my opinion, I stand to be corrected.

And who would think in this clime where heads turn at the entrance of a lady that same can ever happen to a guy

A Nairalander felt embarrassed, but why should he?, I advised he used a little, but he probably ignored, but then it's a good feat, heads turning for a guy grin grin grin

You should try one too so you witness how potent our fragrances are.. You could check out reviews on the thread on my signature cool

For punchlines and lyrics, Vector is ahead cheesy

3 Likes

Re: M.I And Vector Settle long term Beef by MrLacoste4: 10:04pm On Oct 06, 2020
wat about d kpomo n shakri?? But their beef use style long o...
Re: M.I And Vector Settle long term Beef by moneyissweet(m): 10:04pm On Oct 06, 2020
Two pompous fools wey dia career Don kpai since 2013. Wetin make Dem hegoats?

SilverNorGold:
grin expecting some collabo.. MI my man and Vector tha GOAT.. 2 GOATS. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: M.I And Vector Settle long term Beef by Akabuking: 10:04pm On Oct 06, 2020
These Two guys should gerraway joor, they hardly churn out hit tracks. grin grin
Re: M.I And Vector Settle long term Beef by Nobody: 10:05pm On Oct 06, 2020
moneyissweet:
Two pompous fools wey dia career Don kpai since 2013. Wetin make Dem hegoats?

At least, them pave way for the current rappers na. Them dun try.. cheesy
Re: M.I And Vector Settle long term Beef by suremossty(m): 10:06pm On Oct 06, 2020
Congratulations
Re: M.I And Vector Settle long term Beef by osamz007: 10:07pm On Oct 06, 2020
Macsjebs:
MI remains the indisputably best rapper in Nigeria in my opinion, I stand to be corrected.

sit so I can correct you grin
Re: M.I And Vector Settle long term Beef by Nobody: 10:09pm On Oct 06, 2020
All this rappers dem be forming I to know they can't keep up they need glucose
- MI
Ma man cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: M.I And Vector Settle long term Beef by MrNipplesLover(m): 10:10pm On Oct 06, 2020
there is nothing like beef in Nigeria's music industry, all na wash to gather attention and get people talking about them.

MI still my best Nigerian Rapper.

vector's "No Peace" gat me rolling it on replay. ✌

4 Likes

Re: M.I And Vector Settle long term Beef by bejeria101(m): 10:10pm On Oct 06, 2020
Vector disappointed me.

Thought he was way above this, what were the gains at the end of this stunt?
Re: M.I And Vector Settle long term Beef by Roozzaay(m): 10:12pm On Oct 06, 2020
“If this energy is pure, then there is no way I don’t see a collaboration happening”

Lan Lan, mad guy cheesy
Re: M.I And Vector Settle long term Beef by bejeria101(m): 10:12pm On Oct 06, 2020
SilverNorGold:
grin expecting some collabo.. MI my man and Vector tha GOAT.. 2 GOATs. cheesy .. We dun pass beef level.. Na goat meat we want.. Better goat meat pepper soup cheesy

Hopefully, wailers too go settle their beef with baba and join hands together with us to move Nigeria forward. cheesy
M
God bless everyone.

Your du.llard has nothing to offer, we have moved on since keep waiting for wine to turn to water.
Re: M.I And Vector Settle long term Beef by Kemimarch16(f): 10:13pm On Oct 06, 2020
Nice one...Vector any day, anytime.

2 Likes

Re: M.I And Vector Settle long term Beef by Olatlaccon(m): 10:15pm On Oct 06, 2020
BruncleZuma:
...and the price of Ijebu garri fell by 35% on the NASDAQ and NYSE commodities market.

[img]https://media1./images/8e37a33c823145f9cbccc2c92ba820ae/tenor.gif[/img]
broda ...ijebu garri for forex hahahahahahaj... NASDAQ bawo....no burst my stomach
Re: M.I And Vector Settle long term Beef by Roozzaay(m): 10:15pm On Oct 06, 2020
bejeria101:
Vector disappointed me.

Thought he was way above this, what were the gains at the end of this stunt?
There's possibly nothing he can do to stop this, both of them are signed to Hennessey.
Lanre is fearless bro

2 Likes

Re: M.I And Vector Settle long term Beef by Roozzaay(m): 10:17pm On Oct 06, 2020
Kemimarch16:
Nice one...Vector any day, anytime.
You sabi better thing

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: M.I And Vector Settle long term Beef by DAVE5(m): 10:18pm On Oct 06, 2020
seanwilliam:
Like if you dont give a fhuck grin grin

Re: M.I And Vector Settle long term Beef by Poloyanabo2(m): 10:19pm On Oct 06, 2020
Macsjebs:

And who would think in this clime where heads turn at the entrance of a lady that same can ever happen to a guy

A Nairalander felt embarrassed, but why should he?, I advised he used a little, but he probably ignored, but then it's a good feat, heads turning for a guy grin grin grin

You should try one too so you witness how potent our fragrances are.. You could check out reviews on the thread on my signature cool
This your fragrance sef, can it kill musquito?
Re: M.I And Vector Settle long term Beef by Dididrumz(m): 10:21pm On Oct 06, 2020
wooowww
this news sweet me..
Re: M.I And Vector Settle long term Beef by Abudu2000(m): 10:21pm On Oct 06, 2020
Vector is not even on the same league. Their beef can't be half what MI did to Kelly handsome

2 Likes

Re: M.I And Vector Settle long term Beef by Nobody: 10:22pm On Oct 06, 2020
Re: M.I And Vector Settle long term Beef by BruncleZuma: 10:23pm On Oct 06, 2020
Olatlaccon:
broda ...ijebu garri for forex hahahahahahaj... NASDAQ bawo....no burst my stomach
My brother nah wetin me dey expect from some kind FP stories.
Re: M.I And Vector Settle long term Beef by Obakoolex(m): 10:23pm On Oct 06, 2020
When the publicity stunt no get energy again cheesy

Vector go be like...why you con abuse me to much like that grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lucy Celebrates As Nengi Gifts Her Cash In Six Digits To Support Her Business / Rita Edochie Shares Heavy Makeup Picture - Fans React / Toke Makinwa: I Want Anthony Joshua, As A Gift For My Birthday (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.