Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,829 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

Ikedi Ohakim Under Trial For Using Fashola's Name To Defraud Nigerians - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ikedi Ohakim Under Trial For Using Fashola's Name To Defraud Nigerians (30560 Views)

Ex Governor Of Imo State, Ikedi Ohakim Decamps To APC / Ikedi Ohakim & Mistress, Chinyere Amuchienwa Fight Dirty; Police Step In / Ikedi Ohakim On Bike As He Campaigns For 2019 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikedi Ohakim Under Trial For Using Fashola's Name To Defraud Nigerians by ikaboy: 7:46am On Oct 07, 2020
Djauro:
From governor to Yahoo boy

He has been a yahoo boy
Re: Ikedi Ohakim Under Trial For Using Fashola's Name To Defraud Nigerians by Conceptsncontex(m): 7:47am On Oct 07, 2020
SilverNorGold:

What do you expect? The Pharoah's Democratic Party (PDP) is a party of thieves, criminals, looters, assassins, terrorists, impostors and everything evil!

You betrayed PPA, looted IMO state without remorse, just like your colleagues did at the Federal level. You left office, but still managed to defraud unsuspecting Nigerians huge amount of money, even after the billions you looted as a governor. That's how greedy most of these PDP politicians are.

They plunged Nigeria into recession due to their catastrophic looting. I pity President Buhari cos it ain't gonna be easy cleaning their mess!

May God help Nigeria.
Every PDP president would be better than this disaster we have now. Talking about cleaning up mess. You and I know that the vegetable in aso rock has fragmented Nigeria more than what happened before the Nigerian Biafra civil war. Quit being a daft iidiot

1 Like

Re: Ikedi Ohakim Under Trial For Using Fashola's Name To Defraud Nigerians by oruma19: 7:48am On Oct 07, 2020
"did unlawfully gave" I don't understand how Nigeria is going about with "English" anymore.
Re: Ikedi Ohakim Under Trial For Using Fashola's Name To Defraud Nigerians by livinbygrace: 7:50am On Oct 07, 2020
Na wetin we dey tell all these indomie generation children draging issues with their parent"s age mate online that most of the politicians/leaders are all fraudsters/drugs or into shady deals.About 80% of the present Imo state house of Assembly members are/were into fraud.
From Okorocha,to Orji,Ubah, Quillox Man,Fayoshe,Jagaban,Atiku etc.They have all been involved in one shady deals or the other.The only thing is that they diversify and enter politics.
So spend wisely
Re: Ikedi Ohakim Under Trial For Using Fashola's Name To Defraud Nigerians by naija4life247: 7:54am On Oct 07, 2020
YoonSung20:
Everybody be CRIMINAL! smiley

Abeg Get responsive E-Commerce website or Company Website + Free Domain Registration + SEO. Check signature for contact details

Everybody be CRIMINAL! smiley - In your town.
Re: Ikedi Ohakim Under Trial For Using Fashola's Name To Defraud Nigerians by MENELIIK: 8:00am On Oct 07, 2020
tricksters:

But your father said Peter Obi is no criminal yet he built the biggest mall in Abuja with Anambra state fund while he was the sitting governor. Instead of your father n his other conspirators to raise uproar on that they rather raise it on Tinubu that was only able to build hotel long after he left office yet Peter is a saint n Tinubu is the thief according to foolish igbo pathetic reasoning.

The Osus are ethnic chauvinists, their hatred for Tinubu is simply because he his Yoruba and nothing more. They are hailing an ex convict in Uzor Kalu and still find it comfortable to insult people from other tribes. The joke is on them

1 Like

Re: Ikedi Ohakim Under Trial For Using Fashola's Name To Defraud Nigerians by karnap(m): 8:01am On Oct 07, 2020
he will settled the police and anytime you ask the police they will tell you they are still investigating[right]
Re: Ikedi Ohakim Under Trial For Using Fashola's Name To Defraud Nigerians by dederocs(m): 8:03am On Oct 07, 2020
Very good, public office holders should know better, the law should deal with them more severely when they commit crimes.
Re: Ikedi Ohakim Under Trial For Using Fashola's Name To Defraud Nigerians by Chirowman(m): 8:05am On Oct 07, 2020
So Northern Nigeria has their own law or is it Sharia law me I don't understand so sourthern Nigeria has law too .wahala oooo
Re: Ikedi Ohakim Under Trial For Using Fashola's Name To Defraud Nigerians by Mayng01(m): 8:06am On Oct 07, 2020
Oh my God! Former governor!! This is shameful
Re: Ikedi Ohakim Under Trial For Using Fashola's Name To Defraud Nigerians by ajimotoke(m): 8:07am On Oct 07, 2020
Next now you will hear something like, "the hearing has been adjorn till next January" and that's the end of the hearings. After he must have settled some judges and others.

This Country had gone beyond repiar. Shioorrr grin
Re: Ikedi Ohakim Under Trial For Using Fashola's Name To Defraud Nigerians by supereagle(m): 8:08am On Oct 07, 2020
SilverNorGold:

What do you expect? The Pharoah's Democratic Party (PDP) is a party of thieves, criminals, looters, assassins, terrorists, impostors and everything evil!

You betrayed PPA, looted IMO state without remorse, just like your colleagues did at the Federal level. You left office, but still managed to defraud unsuspecting Nigerians huge amount of money, even after the billions you looted as a governor. That's how greedy most of these PDP politicians are.

They plunged Nigeria into recession due to their catastrophic looting. I pity President Buhari cos it ain't gonna be easy cleaning their mess!

May God help Nigeria.

You deserve a cow from the Presidency.

1 Like

Re: Ikedi Ohakim Under Trial For Using Fashola's Name To Defraud Nigerians by guy222: 8:08am On Oct 07, 2020
Na them, even ex governor self follow,
Re: Ikedi Ohakim Under Trial For Using Fashola's Name To Defraud Nigerians by semyman: 8:10am On Oct 07, 2020
These PDP people and fraud self?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ikedi Ohakim Under Trial For Using Fashola's Name To Defraud Nigerians by Brugo(m): 8:14am On Oct 07, 2020
So they once elected a yahoo boy in Imo

cheesy
Re: Ikedi Ohakim Under Trial For Using Fashola's Name To Defraud Nigerians by enas24: 8:16am On Oct 07, 2020
What a shame. A former Governor defrauding people wen as a public figure, he wasn't still satisfied with what he has accomplished. Greed will send alot of people to their early grave.
Re: Ikedi Ohakim Under Trial For Using Fashola's Name To Defraud Nigerians by pman096(m): 8:18am On Oct 07, 2020
SilverNorGold:

May God help Nigeria.
So a politician that left PDP to APC is no longer a thief? When you post arguments always attack the person and his/her ideals and not the party as a whole.

1 Like

Re: Ikedi Ohakim Under Trial For Using Fashola's Name To Defraud Nigerians by SmartPolician: 8:19am On Oct 07, 2020
See the horrible man that Imo State once had as a governror

What a shame!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ikedi Ohakim Under Trial For Using Fashola's Name To Defraud Nigerians by Phil000: 8:22am On Oct 07, 2020
What's up with this Northern Nigeria penal code. Are we now practising ***** law...
Re: Ikedi Ohakim Under Trial For Using Fashola's Name To Defraud Nigerians by Tochj(m): 8:23am On Oct 07, 2020
Ejor which one is penal code of Northern Nigeria?
Someone pls educate me.
As for Ohakim,He has been a 419 man before he became Governor.
Re: Ikedi Ohakim Under Trial For Using Fashola's Name To Defraud Nigerians by livinbygrace: 8:26am On Oct 07, 2020
Tochj:
Ejor which one is penal code of Northern Nigeria?
Someone pls educate me.
As for Ohakim,He has been a 419 man before he became Governor.

Okorocha,Ihedioha and the present supreme court governor (hope)are all confirmed guy men.
Re: Ikedi Ohakim Under Trial For Using Fashola's Name To Defraud Nigerians by Otunski: 8:30am On Oct 07, 2020
A Former Governor turned Fraudster! Na who we offend for this country wey no wan forgive us na? What happened to the looting of the state treasury he perpetuated for 4 years while in office? I can't believe this.
Re: Ikedi Ohakim Under Trial For Using Fashola's Name To Defraud Nigerians by Bossose(m): 8:32am On Oct 07, 2020
Alright. fighting crime is good for a nation, but majoring in corruption in a country where indiscriminate killings takes place on a daily basis, is not enough. They should secure our lives first before saving money
Re: Ikedi Ohakim Under Trial For Using Fashola's Name To Defraud Nigerians by bigfish3k: 8:33am On Oct 07, 2020
SilverNorGold:

May God help Nigeria.
Please ooo
Are you Sarrki?
Re: Ikedi Ohakim Under Trial For Using Fashola's Name To Defraud Nigerians by muykem: 8:34am On Oct 07, 2020
I am waiting for a movie " ex governor turns Yahoo yahoo"
Re: Ikedi Ohakim Under Trial For Using Fashola's Name To Defraud Nigerians by bigfish3k: 8:35am On Oct 07, 2020
bopm:
reports has it that this man was a fraudster (yahoo yahoo) back then in SA before he became governor and I can tell that from him time to the current supreme gov, the same reports has it that they ply the same trade (him, roches and the current one). shame what imo became sine 2007, plz ebonyi ppl plz when u are done plz borrow us umahi
Don't blame Imo people
Only Rochas was elected by the Imo people.
The other two were imposed
Re: Ikedi Ohakim Under Trial For Using Fashola's Name To Defraud Nigerians by Chydo60: 8:38am On Oct 07, 2020
Fleshly:
As a guy man
once a guy always a guy
Re: Ikedi Ohakim Under Trial For Using Fashola's Name To Defraud Nigerians by bigfish3k: 8:40am On Oct 07, 2020
Brugo:
So they once elected a yahoo boy in Imo

cheesy
He was imposed on Imo people by OBJ.
Re: Ikedi Ohakim Under Trial For Using Fashola's Name To Defraud Nigerians by LadyExcellency: 8:42am On Oct 07, 2020
Using lies to toast ladies is not a criminal case in Nigeria.

End time Ladies prefer lieing men to honest decent men.
Re: Ikedi Ohakim Under Trial For Using Fashola's Name To Defraud Nigerians by bigfish3k: 8:45am On Oct 07, 2020
MENELIIK:

The Osus are ethnic chauvinists, their hatred for Tinubu is simply because he his Yoruba and nothing more. They are hailing an ex convict in Uzor Kalu and still find it comfortable to insult people from other tribes. The joke is on them
So to you Jagaban has performed excellently well to Nigerians.
I know if you get oduduwa, you wouldn't allow him be your president because you don't trust him.
But you are busy marketing him to other Nigerians.
If this behavior is not wickedness, kindly define wickedness to me
Re: Ikedi Ohakim Under Trial For Using Fashola's Name To Defraud Nigerians by Abia1stS0N: 8:47am On Oct 07, 2020
What about our former governor Orji that was jailed for looting Abia state but was later released. Abia state is cursed
Re: Ikedi Ohakim Under Trial For Using Fashola's Name To Defraud Nigerians by Daguccizgreat(m): 8:50am On Oct 07, 2020
SilverNorGold:

May God help Nigeria.
Pdp is corrupt we all know but Apc is worse than cancer. From the head down to the bottom is rotten in this present administration. Damn, have never seen Nigerians grief so much like this since I grew up.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2023: Why Peter Obi, Tinubu Will Face Heavy Problems By Nominating Placeholders / Wanted Killer Of Rivers DPO, 2baba’s Men Storm Community, Kill Five / Oyo Gov Election: Tinubu, Akala Meet, Discuss Partnership

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.