Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,625 members, 7,770,671 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 12:46 PM

Please, Help With Directions In Lagos - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Please, Help With Directions In Lagos (441 Views)

I Need Help Getting Directions In Lagos (urgent) / Need Help With Directions Urgently / Directions In Lekki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please, Help With Directions In Lagos by neuroboy4: 10:23pm On Oct 06, 2020
Pls how do i get to 22 Berkley Street Off King George Road, Onikan, Lagos Island.

I'm coming from Ikorodu garage.
Re: Please, Help With Directions In Lagos by visiondee(m): 10:26pm On Oct 06, 2020
neuroboy4:
Pls how do i get to 22 Berkley Street Off King George Road, Onikan, Lagos Island.

use Google map
Re: Please, Help With Directions In Lagos by lilachiever(m): 10:29pm On Oct 06, 2020
visiondee:
use Google map

I never need to ask people for directions with this. Why use a smartphone if you can't fully use it's services?

Google map all the way. You can even ask the person you're going to meet to share you his or her exact location via WhatsApp and GMap will guide you.
Re: Please, Help With Directions In Lagos by lilachiever(m): 10:30pm On Oct 06, 2020
neuroboy4:

You can also use Lara.ng
Re: Please, Help With Directions In Lagos by OlamigokePhilip: 2:36pm On Oct 09, 2020
Hello @neuroboy4 Sorry to disturb your current thread. I saw your contact Mail Notification. I've been looking for that mail ever since then. Kindly resend; I will do well to reply ASAP.
Re: Please, Help With Directions In Lagos by neuroboy4: 5:33pm On Oct 09, 2020
OlamigokePhilip:
Hello @neuroboy4 Sorry to disturb your current thread. I saw your contact Mail Notification. I've been looking for that mail ever since then. Kindly resend; I will do well to reply ASAP.
Thanks. I've sent you a mail

1 Like

Re: Please, Help With Directions In Lagos by OlamigokePhilip: 9:05pm On Oct 09, 2020
neuroboy4:

Thanks. I've sent you a mail

✅ Seen; I duly replied.

(1) (Reply)

Italian... Italiano.... Italiana�������� / US Police Officer Kills Another Unarmed Black Man / Nigerians Rush For Indian Visas Despite Deadly COVID-19 Variant Outbreak

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.