Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,759 members, 7,809,925 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:19 PM

Alakia Airport Area Ibadan - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Alakia Airport Area Ibadan (456 Views)

Pictures Of Lockdown In My Area. (Asokoro District Abuja). / 2019 Largest Built-Up Urban Area: Lagos, Onitsha Ranked 1st, 2nd In Nigeria / Panic As Train Derails In Agege Area Of Lagos. See Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Alakia Airport Area Ibadan by lekzytaker(m): 10:10pm On Nov 01, 2020
Hello please any nairalander staying around alakia Airport road. Can you tell me about the light situation around that area.
And if you have any good business idea one can venture into, in Ibadan generally,you can please share
Re: Alakia Airport Area Ibadan by lewis512(m): 11:03pm On Nov 01, 2020
It’s depends on which side of the airport you talking about, the old ife road side or the IGEM way whichever none of th enjoys 12hours light daily and for the business it’s depends on which part and your mindset too ... Pure water, ice block making, barbing, real estate business makes sense in Ibadan too

2 Likes

Re: Alakia Airport Area Ibadan by iamgenius(m): 11:10pm On Nov 01, 2020
lekzytaker:
Hello please any nairalander staying around alakia Airport road. Can you tell me about the light situation around that area.
And if you have any good business idea one can venture into, in Ibadan generally,you can please share
The light is very bad at Airport now. If you need light and wish to do business, choose from Hope Junction to Gbagi.

(1) (Reply)

Countries Nigerians Can Travel To Without COVID-19 Testing Or Quarantine / Urgent: GRE Home Testing / These Are Africa’s Most Powerful Passports

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.