Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,629 members, 7,955,307 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:04 PM

Osisioma Flyover In Aba Nears Completion - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osisioma Flyover In Aba Nears Completion (2992 Views)

Governor Wike Is In Abia To Commission The Osisioma Flyover. / Osisioma Flyover In Aba Is Now Completed / Aba Residents Trek On Osisioma Flyover To Prove To Gov Ikpeazu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Osisioma Flyover In Aba Nears Completion by Kinematics: 8:02am On Oct 07, 2020
PortHarcourt1st:
[s]Kinematics so e dey pain you, when you dey use awkafinest to attack AKWAIBOM state you no know. Anu mpama[/s] cheesy

Chino you have been exposed. I've done the needful already for those coming to the thread thinking you are a Rivers man.

Rivers people dont give a shit about landlocked, barren red mud, erosion ravaged, poverty headquarters of southern Nigeria, money ritualists, kidnappers, baby factory, drug traffickers worldwide, cultists, armed robbery, community war ravaged, prostitution headquarter, empty chest beating shithole from the SE. Be it Anambala or Abia. If you like kill yourselves on ibo vs ibo banter we dont give a shit. My only advice for you is for you to be proud of your shithole anambala.

My job here is done!

Re: Osisioma Flyover In Aba Nears Completion by PortHarcourt1st: 8:06am On Oct 07, 2020
Hahahaha

Cry all you want but I am from Rivers state, even though PORT HARCOURT is a shithole and most polluted state in the world. Kinematics now cry your heart out and die. cheesy

[s]
Kinematics:

Chino you have been exposed. I've done the needful already for those coming to the thread thinking you are a Rivers manRivers people dont give a shit about landlocked, barren, red muded, erosion ravaged shithole from the SE. Be it Anambala or Abia. If you like kill yourselves on ibo vs ibo banter we dont give a shit. My only advice for you is for you to be proud enough of your shithole anambala.My job here is done!]
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Arrest Loading: Why Mompha Was Tipped Off By EFCC To Maintain Low Profile / Sit At Home: Unknown Gunmen On Rampage Now At Uli Campus- Video / Supreme Court: Remove Tinubu Or Reinstate Salisu Buhari & David Lyon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.