Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,498 members, 7,816,190 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

Zulum: Change Your Tactics, Attack Boko Haram In Hideouts - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zulum: Change Your Tactics, Attack Boko Haram In Hideouts (16605 Views)

ISWAP Fighters Attack Boko Haram Members For Killing Commander / Anambra Election: Moghalu To IPOB "Your Tactics Are Harming Igbos Greatly" / Nigerian Soldiers Hail Chadian Army On Their Way To Attack Boko Haram (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zulum: Change Your Tactics, Attack Boko Haram In Hideouts by ogubolokento(m): 6:38am On Oct 07, 2020
God must continually protect you
Re: Zulum: Change Your Tactics, Attack Boko Haram In Hideouts by electhnd(m): 6:38am On Oct 07, 2020
[color=#000099][/color]it's a simple thing , since SARS can kill, they should deploy all the SARS to BOKO Haram camp/hideout, and destroy them in mass
Re: Zulum: Change Your Tactics, Attack Boko Haram In Hideouts by Mokason28: 6:38am On Oct 07, 2020
E
Re: Zulum: Change Your Tactics, Attack Boko Haram In Hideouts by Mokason28: 6:38am On Oct 07, 2020
E grin
Re: Zulum: Change Your Tactics, Attack Boko Haram In Hideouts by Pascal181: 6:39am On Oct 07, 2020
U mean they should attack buhari boys in their hideouts? How can u keep releasing terrorists back to fight soldiers and innocent civilians.

1 Like

Re: Zulum: Change Your Tactics, Attack Boko Haram In Hideouts by chiedonedoor(m): 6:39am On Oct 07, 2020
Nigeria army force know what to do. Is a unit with instructions.
Acts 4:12 KJV
Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved. Christ is coming soon. Repent to avoid HELL

1 Like

Re: Zulum: Change Your Tactics, Attack Boko Haram In Hideouts by anonimi: 6:42am On Oct 07, 2020
Kingkamba:
Zulum must enjoy part of the soup he and ali modu sherrif prepared for themselves . He should not complain oo cool

Na so o.
Taking us for fools with their drama.

IllegalMoney:
Ali Modu Sheriff is an inlaw to Buhari

BUHARI and ALI MODU SHERIFF are Grand Patrons of Boko Haram......Quote me anywhere.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vzp9J87_5AE

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4119951_images67_jpeged8a377230190e06bd6cf85a5e773690

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4119952_unnamed10_jpeg6d2dded3bccd294f0a24d82eec221f97

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zulum: Change Your Tactics, Attack Boko Haram In Hideouts by Nobody: 6:43am On Oct 07, 2020
seeker121:
Civilian giving military tactics shame on our armed forces.
Hahahahahahaha.
When all the GENERALS are in ABUJA and DUBAI purchasing Apartments...
The WAR now has a MINISTRYgrin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zulum: Change Your Tactics, Attack Boko Haram In Hideouts by NawtiKingRealer(m): 6:43am On Oct 07, 2020
Which tactics be dat? U know their dey sponsor na

1 Like

Re: Zulum: Change Your Tactics, Attack Boko Haram In Hideouts by anonimi: 6:45am On Oct 07, 2020

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zulum: Change Your Tactics, Attack Boko Haram In Hideouts by israelmao(m): 6:46am On Oct 07, 2020
Buhari's imperviousness to listen and good pieces of advice from Nigerians is costing his government a great deal of stagnation and setbacks.What is Buratai still doing by now being a bad manager of Nigerian security dynamics?
Re: Zulum: Change Your Tactics, Attack Boko Haram In Hideouts by Yeeyo: 6:47am On Oct 07, 2020
Zulum go and tell buhari to withdraw the army and send them to boko haram hideout
Re: Zulum: Change Your Tactics, Attack Boko Haram In Hideouts by adenigga(m): 6:48am On Oct 07, 2020
DenreleDave:
Bubu will not agree....

Had it been that Boko haram and bandit where attacking cows, Bubu wud have responded to this issue tey tey but as na human being, baba is less concerned...

To him, cows are first class citizens that needs urgent attention

Other Nigerians are 2nd class with little or no attention..

It even baffles me that dey are trying to kill this man one way or the other...

I agreed with you!

For Bubu, ''Cow Lives Matter''

Re: Zulum: Change Your Tactics, Attack Boko Haram In Hideouts by orisa37: 6:55am On Oct 07, 2020
ZULUM is right. Apply UDI FORMULA, OBJ TOLD GEJ.
Re: Zulum: Change Your Tactics, Attack Boko Haram In Hideouts by AyewohGospel: 6:55am On Oct 07, 2020
His convoy was attacked twice and he suddenly Gets a master strategy.
Re: Zulum: Change Your Tactics, Attack Boko Haram In Hideouts by seeker121(m): 7:03am On Oct 07, 2020
All will surely end one day.
Re: Zulum: Change Your Tactics, Attack Boko Haram In Hideouts by Sonnobax15(m): 7:04am On Oct 07, 2020
DenreleDave:
Bubu will not agree....

Had it been that Boko haram and bandit where attacking cows, Bubu wud have responded to this issue tey tey but as na human being, baba is less concerned...

To him, cows are first class citizens that needs urgent attention

Other Nigerians are 2nd class with little or no attention..

It even baffles me that dey are trying to kill this man one way or the other...
That's their own pattern of amnesty..... you think they don't know what they are doing abi??
Re: Zulum: Change Your Tactics, Attack Boko Haram In Hideouts by Saintinoo(m): 7:07am On Oct 07, 2020
DamnnNiggarr:

https://twitter.com/SaharaReporters/status/1313616755571425286?s=09
Zulum should resign as a governor and lead the army against bokoharam since he has the zeal, i can still remember the role he played with this same bokoharam against GEJ govt. He should cry me a river.
Re: Zulum: Change Your Tactics, Attack Boko Haram In Hideouts by eddyslim(m): 7:14am On Oct 07, 2020
Buhari is a terrorist
Re: Zulum: Change Your Tactics, Attack Boko Haram In Hideouts by obicmag(m): 7:15am On Oct 07, 2020
quote author=obicmag post=85152560]you can not win a war by being defensive. Nigerian Army should launch professional offensive attack on their hideouts. you do not wait for boko boys to attacks first before you respond. [/quote]. This was my candid opinion on December 23, 2019. Thank God Governor Zulum had re-emphasized it again.

1 Like

Re: Zulum: Change Your Tactics, Attack Boko Haram In Hideouts by lomprico(m): 7:33am On Oct 07, 2020
bolaayenimo:
I'm beginning to think PMB is sympathetic to Boko Haram

you are beginning to think?

someone that said an attack on BH is an attack to the north, someone that BH made their meadiator back then during Gej's tenure

you sound like a repentant zombie.
Re: Zulum: Change Your Tactics, Attack Boko Haram In Hideouts by Nobody: 7:33am On Oct 07, 2020
Re: Zulum: Change Your Tactics, Attack Boko Haram In Hideouts by Chekwume16(m): 7:37am On Oct 07, 2020
Zulum go and rest. So you think the military does not know that already? This country self. Buhari and self deceit.
Re: Zulum: Change Your Tactics, Attack Boko Haram In Hideouts by Nobody: 7:39am On Oct 07, 2020
Correct talk my sound and competent Governor. Zulum must be VP to a Yoruba President in 2023 ni agbara Oloun. Amin cool
Re: Zulum: Change Your Tactics, Attack Boko Haram In Hideouts by Nobody: 7:45am On Oct 07, 2020
Chekwume16:
Zulum go and rest. So you think the military does not know that already? This country self. Buhari and self deceit.

My friend sharap !!! Is Zulum the Chief security officer of Nigeria or is it PMB ? What power does Zulum have to command service Chiefs?

Yet Zulum is entirely correct to make it publicly known to Nigerians that he understands what must be done to end BOKO haram insurgency even if the political will is lacking to do such.

He is putting the current Goverrnment on the spot and that is what all Governors should bravely start doing. If all 36 Governors did this would the ruling Government and commander in Chief of our armed forces not be shamed into action?

1 Like

Re: Zulum: Change Your Tactics, Attack Boko Haram In Hideouts by Farki: 7:54am On Oct 07, 2020
"Look at this bloody civilian telling us how to do our job angry" - some Nigerian Nigerian soldier somewhere.
Re: Zulum: Change Your Tactics, Attack Boko Haram In Hideouts by rahymrafiu(m): 8:06am On Oct 07, 2020
Like seriously!!!

The case of Boko Haram has now escalate to higher level to the extent of attacking the governor of a state. The paramilitary and military should do something to curb and mitigate this issue before it gets to the number one citizen of this country.

May Allah guide us through the right path...
Re: Zulum: Change Your Tactics, Attack Boko Haram In Hideouts by udemzyudex(m): 8:11am On Oct 07, 2020
bolaayenimo:

Think? What's there to think about?

For someone that granted Bokoharam amnesty, you're still thinking if he is sympathetic.

Smh.
Re: Zulum: Change Your Tactics, Attack Boko Haram In Hideouts by Mathantics: 8:20am On Oct 07, 2020
bolaayenimo:

Your thinking is very slow.

Buhari have shares in Boko Haram

1 Like

Re: Zulum: Change Your Tactics, Attack Boko Haram In Hideouts by Witnes: 8:40am On Oct 07, 2020
RuddyFusion:
As if they don't know what to do and how to end the war..

You want them to attack their source of wealth? Their only means of livelihood?

How will they buy properties for themselves and mistresses if they do that?

How willl they find dollars to loot?

Zulum this is just an enterprise for them or do you have another gold mine for them to explore? If you do, then come forward with it may be they will have a change of heart...

For now your advice is dead on arrival ....is just the ranting of a bloody civilian...
U spoke my mind and really know what is happening in the fight against terrorisms in Nigeria. If u see the kind of cars and luxurious houses these uniform personnel uses nowadays , I will ably agree with u 100% that their sources of money is absolutely questionable

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Murtala Muhammad Was A Loser That Took Delight In Killing Civilians During War / Patience Jonathan Returns To Abuja From Medical Trip - SaharaReporters / Tinubu’s Victory: Legal Battle Begins Monday As Tribunal Hears Petitions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.