Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,123 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Reactions As BB Ozo & Mum Arrive At His Private Allwhite Welcome Party In Style - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Reactions As BB Ozo & Mum Arrive At His Private Allwhite Welcome Party In Style (1750 Views)

OZO Mum Blasts Nengi At Ozo All White Party In Abuja(video) / Ozo And Nengi Arrive At Brighto's 30th Birthday Party Together / Davido Speaks On His Private Jet: Fan Asks "Where Is Air OBO, It's A Month Now" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reactions As BB Ozo & Mum Arrive At His Private Allwhite Welcome Party In Style by onyi25(f): 2:19am On Oct 07, 2020
Ex BBNaija Lockdown housemate, Ozoemena Joseph Chukwu better known as 'Ozo' was thrown an all white welcome party by his Abuja fans.

The party which took place Tuesday night, 6th October, was a very elaborate one with everyone slaying in stunning white outfits.

One of the highlights of last night's party was the moment Ozo and his mum arrived the party.

His fans went berserk, screaming and applauding as they in reaction.

See full gist/ watch video and more photos here;

https://www.mimidoris.com/2020/10/reactions-as-ozo-and-mum-arrive-at-his.html

Re: Reactions As BB Ozo & Mum Arrive At His Private Allwhite Welcome Party In Style by meobizy(f): 5:24am On Oct 07, 2020
Are this year's set of housemates stupid? Is it only parties they will attend? Somebody should do something grander than grab endorsements, take studio pictures, write rubbish on Instagram and throw parties because soon nobody will take them serious.
Re: Reactions As BB Ozo & Mum Arrive At His Private Allwhite Welcome Party In Style by godofuck231: 5:30am On Oct 07, 2020
the mums hotter than lil froshes girlfriend, no wonder em no leave the mama for house. good son

1 Like

Re: Reactions As BB Ozo & Mum Arrive At His Private Allwhite Welcome Party In Style by oforjide: 8:12am On Oct 07, 2020
From page sharp,sharp

(1) (Reply)

"I Caught My Husband In The Act With My Biological Mother",- Woman Shares Her Pa / Unical Student Oluchi SEX VIDEO Getting Pounded By Her Boyfriend On Camera / No Man Is Taking Me Serious – Ex-wife To Pastor Cries Out As She Shows Off Her E

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.