Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,225 members, 7,822,155 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

Infinix Hot 10 Unboxing & Review: A Mix Of Hot And Cold - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Hot 10 Unboxing & Review: A Mix Of Hot And Cold (949 Views)

Infinix Note 10 Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) / I Just Got The New Infinix Hot 10 (Unboxing Pictures) / Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Unboxing, Review & Camera Comparison W/ Iphone 11 Pro(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Infinix Hot 10 Unboxing & Review: A Mix Of Hot And Cold by Marvel6233(m): 2:28am On Oct 07, 2020
Infinix Hot 10 Review: I've been using the Infinix Hot 10 for a while now. And after putting it to several tests (in gaming, camera, geekbench scores, battery test etc). I would say the smartphone is HOT and at same time COLD. Let's just say the device is "warm". It reminds me of that pidgin words which says "person nor de good finish".

This is because the Infinix Hot 10 is really good but e nor good finish. Infinix made improvement when it comes to the Processor. In fact, the MediaTek Helio G70 Chip is the main highlight of the smartphone. But is the G70 processor alone good enough to term the smartphone to be HOT?

Comparing the INFINIX HOT 10 PROCESSOR to that of the INFINIX HOT 9, here is what you would get:
Infinix HOT 10 is powered by Mediatek helio G70 processor, while the HOT 9 was powered by MediaTek helio A25. The G70 chip is over 100% better than the A25 in terms of GPU (you should watch the video below for a total break down and geekbench test)

The Infinix Hot 10 is actually HOT in four different areas that I discussed in the video below. But again, the smartphone is also COLD. And that part of the smartphone weakness is what you must not ignore too. (Watch)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6xCjpyZwus

INFINIX HOT 10 Specs:
* 6.78-inch LCD HD display
* Mediatek helio G70 Chip
* Android 10 (XOS 7)
* 5200mAh battery capacity
* N60,200 ($156)

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot 10 Unboxing & Review: A Mix Of Hot And Cold by KrazyDave16(m): 8:34am On Oct 07, 2020
Imagine using Helio A25 (entry level chipset) to compare with the G70 (lower midrange chipset) to make it look like Transsion improved drastically angry

(1) (Reply)

Lenovo’s Second-gen Legion Gaming Phone Packs Dual Cooling Fans / Huawei Nova 3i For Sale In Lagos - SOLD / What Phone Will You Advice Me To Get With A 100k Budget

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.