Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,296 members, 7,839,458 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

None Of Seun Egbegbe's Friends Showed Up, After 3 Years Of Detention - Lawyer - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / None Of Seun Egbegbe's Friends Showed Up, After 3 Years Of Detention - Lawyer (38565 Views)

Filmmaker Seun Egbegbe Goes To Church, Days After He Was Released From Prison / Court Discharges, Acquits Seun Egbegbe After Spending 42 Months In Prison / Seun Egbegbe Has Now Spent Over 30 Months In Jail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: None Of Seun Egbegbe's Friends Showed Up, After 3 Years Of Detention - Lawyer by EzzyCarter: 3:37pm On Oct 07, 2020
HomerTimpson:
*CHEERS* my nigga

My homie cool where ya been bruv? Went on vacation? cheesy
Re: None Of Seun Egbegbe's Friends Showed Up, After 3 Years Of Detention - Lawyer by HomerTimpson: 3:55pm On Oct 07, 2020
EzzyCarter:

My homie cool where ya been bruv? Went on vacation? cheesy
lol FAM! Ma Phone danced in the rain and didn't make it out alive. An impromptu vacation indeed grin
Re: None Of Seun Egbegbe's Friends Showed Up, After 3 Years Of Detention - Lawyer by EzzyCarter: 4:01pm On Oct 07, 2020
HomerTimpson:
lol FAM! Ma Phone danced in the rain and didn't make it out alive. An impromptu vacation indeed grin

Huh sorry about that. What happened to using an umbrella fam? cheesy Hope the vacation was nice bruv? Meet any new chicks? cheesy
Re: None Of Seun Egbegbe's Friends Showed Up, After 3 Years Of Detention - Lawyer by HomerTimpson: 4:20pm On Oct 07, 2020
EzzyCarter:

Huh sorry about that. What happened to using an umbrella fam? cheesy Hope the vacation was nice bruv? Meet any new chicks? cheesy
was caught up on ma daily grind,i took shelter thou but unknowingly left my stuffs behind,everything was drench by the time i realised. Yea nice vacation indeed.

As for chicks FAM! I don't do chicks as a real bornagain OG grin
Re: None Of Seun Egbegbe's Friends Showed Up, After 3 Years Of Detention - Lawyer by EzzyCarter: 4:35pm On Oct 07, 2020
HomerTimpson:
was caught up on ma daily grind,i took shelter thou but unknowingly left my stuffs behind,everything was drench by the time i realised. Yea nice vacation indeed.

As for chicks FAM! I don't do chicks as a real bornagain OG grin

Aw. May God bless our grind bruv...

@bold, that makes two of us, there's nothing like sticking to one socket once you find one that truly connects with your plug cheesy

1 Like

Re: None Of Seun Egbegbe's Friends Showed Up, After 3 Years Of Detention - Lawyer by HomerTimpson: 4:57pm On Oct 07, 2020
EzzyCarter:

Aw. May God bless our grind bruv...

@bold, that makes two of us, there's nothing like sticking to one socket once you find one that truly connects with your plug cheesy
WORD man,all pleasures are the same.

#THANKS4THELOVEBRO #ONELOVEANYDAYANYTIME
Re: None Of Seun Egbegbe's Friends Showed Up, After 3 Years Of Detention - Lawyer by Dreyton36: 4:58pm On Oct 07, 2020
[color=#000099][/color]The movie producer once warmed the bed of actress cum producer Toyin Abraham but the two are no more as they parted.

shocked shocked shocked grin
Re: None Of Seun Egbegbe's Friends Showed Up, After 3 Years Of Detention - Lawyer by EzzyCarter: 5:04pm On Oct 07, 2020
HomerTimpson:
WORD man,all pleasures are the same.

#THANKS4THELOVEBRO #ONELOVEANYDAYANYTIME

Yo amigo! cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: None Of Seun Egbegbe's Friends Showed Up, After 3 Years Of Detention - Lawyer by izibili44: 5:52pm On Oct 07, 2020
YoonSung20:
Friends stay with you only during good times, that's life!

Abeg Get responsive E-Commerce website or Company Website + Free Domain Registration + SEO. Check signature for contact details
na me say make him go steal. Hisssss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: None Of Seun Egbegbe's Friends Showed Up, After 3 Years Of Detention - Lawyer by nextstep(m): 6:44pm On Oct 07, 2020
Oya e fun won legbegbe.
Fun won je bi Seun Egbegbe

Iphone 1 ... (legbegbe) ye
Iphone 2 ... (legbegbe) ye
Iphone 3 ... (legbegbe) ye
Iphone 4 ... (legbegbe) ye
Iphone 5 ... (legbegbe) ye
Iphone 6 ... (legbegbe) ye
Iphone 7 ... o maa lo oo...
Iphone 8

I groove this jam die back then grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5aGdpqNO8w

1 Like

Re: None Of Seun Egbegbe's Friends Showed Up, After 3 Years Of Detention - Lawyer by Ohizman73(m): 8:45pm On Oct 07, 2020
osamz007:

“Fake friends are like shadows: they follow you in the sun but leave you in the dark.”

iphone 6 legbegbe grin

Whats has friends fake or whatever to do with his predicament. Were they the ones that asked or pushed him to steal common phones of all items in the world..Or are his colleagues and associates expected to stand with him during his predicament. His act alone caused far greater embarrassment to them all than ever imagined which is much more than the act of thiefry.

1 Like

Re: None Of Seun Egbegbe's Friends Showed Up, After 3 Years Of Detention - Lawyer by oruma19: 8:55am On Oct 08, 2020
Three yrs after, all the phones he stole are now old models.. Covetousness is idol worship

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ruth Kadiri Celebrates Her 34th Birthday (Photo) / Humblesmith Flaunts His New Jeep, His First Car / Jada Pinkett Smith Wishes Will Smith Didn’t Slap Chris Rock At Oscars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.