Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,051 members, 7,838,656 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

None Of Seun Egbegbe's Friends Showed Up, After 3 Years Of Detention - Lawyer - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / None Of Seun Egbegbe's Friends Showed Up, After 3 Years Of Detention - Lawyer (38562 Views)

Filmmaker Seun Egbegbe Goes To Church, Days After He Was Released From Prison / Court Discharges, Acquits Seun Egbegbe After Spending 42 Months In Prison / Seun Egbegbe Has Now Spent Over 30 Months In Jail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: None Of Seun Egbegbe's Friends Showed Up, After 3 Years Of Detention - Lawyer by Naija4love(m): 11:38am On Oct 07, 2020
osamz007:

“Fake friends are like shadows: they follow you in the sun but leave you in the dark.”

iphone 6 legbegbe grin
you look like thief for saying that. Did you really know what happened about this guy, many people in Lagos have rundown because of fake dollars he change and many criminal stuff.

1 Like

Re: None Of Seun Egbegbe's Friends Showed Up, After 3 Years Of Detention - Lawyer by dangermouse(m): 11:38am On Oct 07, 2020
sweetrace:

They should not support a thief, but they can show their friend love in his ordeal.
Support and love to a thief are the same no matter how u look at it. Love is supportive.
Re: None Of Seun Egbegbe's Friends Showed Up, After 3 Years Of Detention - Lawyer by Olatlaccon(m): 11:40am On Oct 07, 2020
sammuell:

grin
he stole 11 iPhones not iPhone 11

1 Like

Re: None Of Seun Egbegbe's Friends Showed Up, After 3 Years Of Detention - Lawyer by dangermouse(m): 11:40am On Oct 07, 2020
Naija4love:
you look like thief for saying that. Did you really know what happened about this guy, many people in Lagos have rundown because of fake dollars he change and many criminal stuff.
Lol. U said it all.

1 Like

Re: None Of Seun Egbegbe's Friends Showed Up, After 3 Years Of Detention - Lawyer by Person2person(m): 11:44am On Oct 07, 2020
legbegbe....check siggy for quality doors, wardrobes and kitchen cabinets
Re: None Of Seun Egbegbe's Friends Showed Up, After 3 Years Of Detention - Lawyer by enas24: 11:45am On Oct 07, 2020
Nobody associate with a thief. He should carry his cross.
Re: None Of Seun Egbegbe's Friends Showed Up, After 3 Years Of Detention - Lawyer by Tremple8v: 11:48am On Oct 07, 2020
That's not new , Na when things dey sweet you go see people , some people will on ride with you because you have that car , once it's gone. Forget story.
Re: None Of Seun Egbegbe's Friends Showed Up, After 3 Years Of Detention - Lawyer by johnnychuks(m): 11:55am On Oct 07, 2020
Seun your case is disgusting, at the same time that's life for you people will want to follow you when you have something they fill they will get from you.
Re: None Of Seun Egbegbe's Friends Showed Up, After 3 Years Of Detention - Lawyer by aspiring44: 12:06pm On Oct 07, 2020
kingvick09:
No one associates with failure in this life! may we never fail..... Amen

Success befriend many friends

A 360 turn around with good attitude and discipline can bring you back having failed.

Never too late for him to turn a new leaf

Change is constant and dynamic
Re: None Of Seun Egbegbe's Friends Showed Up, After 3 Years Of Detention - Lawyer by golddare: 12:09pm On Oct 07, 2020
wale377:
Movie producer, Seun Egbegbe is paying the price for his mistakes three years ago as he has been recalled to the court to face his punishment after he stole 11 iphones.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kVkb8PuytYw

His case has been in the court since 2017 as the final verdict is yet to be pronounced by Justice Oguntoyinbo as he is facing up to 40 counts.

The movie producer once warmed the bed of actress cum producer Toyin Abraham but the two are no more as they parted.

Film Maker, Seun Egbegbe who is answering charges for a series of alleged frauds arrives The Federal High Court in Lagos today, October 6

The former socialite, is facing 40 counts alongside his alleged accomplices – Oyekan Ayomide, Lawal Kareem, Olalekan Yusuf and Muyideen Shoyombo.

He was first arraigned before Justice Oluremi Oguntoyinbo in February 2017.

The police had assembled no fewer than 30 BDC operators to testify in the case.

Following the close of the prosecution’s case, all the defendants, except Egbegbe, who is having difficulty paying legal fees, filed no-case submissions.

They contended that the police prosecutor, Innocent Anyigor, failed to establish a prima facie case or prove the charges against them.

But their no-case submissions have been opposed by the police.

Justice Oguntoyinbo is to take arguments on the no-case submissions today.

They are praying for the court to dismiss the charges and set them free.

I believed he was deserted because of the nature of the crime. People usually stay away from such persons except Naija politicians. However, good friends will never abandon you even if you messed up. My people censor your friends, friendships can be a good investment or bad market.
Re: None Of Seun Egbegbe's Friends Showed Up, After 3 Years Of Detention - Lawyer by Charly68: 12:16pm On Oct 07, 2020
True friends show up when the ship is down ..when things are moving well you can't know your true friends
Re: None Of Seun Egbegbe's Friends Showed Up, After 3 Years Of Detention - Lawyer by kabillionaire(m): 12:18pm On Oct 07, 2020
Na dem send am If at all na dem send am, he violated the 11th commandment.
Re: None Of Seun Egbegbe's Friends Showed Up, After 3 Years Of Detention - Lawyer by frozen70(f): 12:19pm On Oct 07, 2020
He should carry his cross
Re: None Of Seun Egbegbe's Friends Showed Up, After 3 Years Of Detention - Lawyer by Nobody: 12:28pm On Oct 07, 2020
After na dem go they shout bro code all over nairaland
Re: None Of Seun Egbegbe's Friends Showed Up, After 3 Years Of Detention - Lawyer by ImDStar: 12:30pm On Oct 07, 2020
robosky02:
A doctor in Akure told his patient to walk 2 kilometers daily.

After a month, the patient called the doctor, "Sir, I have almost reached Lagos. Should I come back or go further to Badagry?"

The doctor replied, "Wonderful recovery you achieved so far! Don't go back, ask of Yaba Psychiatric hospital and wait for me there....that is where we'll complete your treatment".

���

Re: None Of Seun Egbegbe's Friends Showed Up, After 3 Years Of Detention - Lawyer by Ogbuu101: 12:57pm On Oct 07, 2020
Baybii:
Is the lawyer expecting his "friends" to be by his side after he disgraced himself?
Nah. Being someone's friend doesn't mean that you should stay with theme hen they do evil things, it means you should stay with them when they are in bad situations.
If I was one of his friends, I'll do same.
No only am waka come.
Hate the sin but don't hate the sinner
Re: None Of Seun Egbegbe's Friends Showed Up, After 3 Years Of Detention - Lawyer by Josywhyte: 1:10pm On Oct 07, 2020
At your age,level and the respect u command u Nollywood u stole 11 iphones. What a shame!
Re: None Of Seun Egbegbe's Friends Showed Up, After 3 Years Of Detention - Lawyer by Cheyano58: 1:26pm On Oct 07, 2020
see below

Re: None Of Seun Egbegbe's Friends Showed Up, After 3 Years Of Detention - Lawyer by edward1106(m): 1:28pm On Oct 07, 2020
wale377:

The movie producer once warmed the bed of actress cum producer Toyin Abraham but the two are no more as they parted.

How is the above information related to phone theft? undecided
Sprouting problem when there was none

1 Like

Re: None Of Seun Egbegbe's Friends Showed Up, After 3 Years Of Detention - Lawyer by chinonsolife342: 1:37pm On Oct 07, 2020
may God never let us be put to shame
Re: None Of Seun Egbegbe's Friends Showed Up, After 3 Years Of Detention - Lawyer by zomby(m): 1:45pm On Oct 07, 2020
Who wants to claim a friend that constantly steals?
For your information, Seun got caught not once, but twice, all within a very short period.
I believe the first one was the iPhone wahala, and the second time was when he tried to exchange fake money for dollars.

Even governors are rejected In Nigeria when they lose election, so don’t be surprised when a common thief is rejected. A real friend is hard to find in Nigeria; every man for himself...
It is now up to him to learn from it, be wiser and move on.
Such is life!

I wish him all the best.

1 Like

Re: None Of Seun Egbegbe's Friends Showed Up, After 3 Years Of Detention - Lawyer by brownrockafela(m): 1:55pm On Oct 07, 2020
In Nigeria people don't stay with the ATM that is not dispensing cash,instead they move to the next ATM that is dispensing cash,that is how I see fair weather friends

2 Likes

Re: None Of Seun Egbegbe's Friends Showed Up, After 3 Years Of Detention - Lawyer by AFONJACOW(m): 2:15pm On Oct 07, 2020
Better for him to make Kiri Kiri his permanent abode than to be killed by these angry mob at computer village, afonja can steal for Africa.. Tufiakwa
Re: None Of Seun Egbegbe's Friends Showed Up, After 3 Years Of Detention - Lawyer by AFONJACOW(m): 2:16pm On Oct 07, 2020
Better for him to make Kiri Kiri his permanent abode than to be kill by these angry mob at computer village, afonja can steal for Africa.. Tufiakwa
Re: None Of Seun Egbegbe's Friends Showed Up, After 3 Years Of Detention - Lawyer by africandollar: 2:41pm On Oct 07, 2020
Aboki wey my naira?
10 million for my moto!
Owo to mu dani sho ma to?
Awon aboki won ti e ja
Won kin wo telly ni?
Won kin nka pipa ni?
Blogging instagram! na my story full for town!
Iphone 1 (legbegbe) ehn?!
Iphone 2 (legbegbe) ehn?!
Iphone 7 (o maa lo o!)
Iphone 8.
cool grin grin
Re: None Of Seun Egbegbe's Friends Showed Up, After 3 Years Of Detention - Lawyer by lastclaire4(f): 2:43pm On Oct 07, 2020
YoonSung20:
Friends stay with you only during good times, that's life!

Abeg Get responsive E-Commerce website or Company Website + Free Domain Registration + SEO. Check signature for contact details

Are u saying u will like to be associated with a thief.
Re: None Of Seun Egbegbe's Friends Showed Up, After 3 Years Of Detention - Lawyer by africandollar: 2:46pm On Oct 07, 2020
osamz007:

“Fake friends are like shadows: they follow you in the sun but leave you in the dark.”

iphone 6 legbegbe grin

Aboki wey my naira?
10 million for my moto!
Owo to mu dani sho ma to?
Awon aboki won ti e ja
Won kin wo telly ni?
Won kin nka pipa ni?
Blogging instagram! na my story full for town!
Iphone 1 (legbegbe) ehn?!
Iphone 2 (legbegbe) ehn?!
Iphone 7 (o maa lo o!)
Iphone 8.
cool grin grin

1 Like

Re: None Of Seun Egbegbe's Friends Showed Up, After 3 Years Of Detention - Lawyer by kabillionaire(m): 3:15pm On Oct 07, 2020
zomby:
Who wants to claim a friend that constantly steals?
For your information, Seun got caught not once, but twice, all within a very short period.
I believe the first one was the iPhone wahala, and the second time was when he tried to exchange fake money for dollars.

Even governors are rejected In Nigeria when they lose election, so don’t be surprised when a common thief is rejected. A real friend is hard to find in Nigeria; every man for himself...
It is now up to him to learn from it, be wiser and move on.
Such is life!

I wish him all the best.

Will he ever learn?
It seems to me that guy is a kleptomaniac.
Re: None Of Seun Egbegbe's Friends Showed Up, After 3 Years Of Detention - Lawyer by Omezif(m): 3:19pm On Oct 07, 2020
In such case the same currupt friends must not be closer for safty, or may be you were not born nigeria
Re: None Of Seun Egbegbe's Friends Showed Up, After 3 Years Of Detention - Lawyer by dstar01(m): 3:22pm On Oct 07, 2020
Why should they stay with him this time, were they perpetrating the evil acts together back then? undecided

Nija Live is proud to announce its platform launch
Nija Live is an innovative platform created to empower Nigerians via a series of competitions where prizes would be awarded to winners in several categories. The platform which is a first of its kind in Nigeria will usher in an array of opportunities for everyone eligible to win mouth-watering prizes ranging from the latest Vehicles, iPhones, Laptops, refrigerators, generators, foodstuff… The list is endless. It is an e-commerce website that allows you to buy an item for the actual price or enter a draw to win the item for free.
The good news is that Nija Live has been officially launched and this week, amazing prizes are up for grab. One of such prizes is a 50 KG bag of rice. Not just an ordinary rice, but Caprice.The best rice in the market today. There is also an amazing opportunity for registered members to win a 1.8KVA Generator.
All these amazing products are available right now. All you got to do is visit the official website: https://www.nija.live and register. New products will be added to the platform daily, even as prizes will be given out to winners within few days of announcements of winners. Winners will have the opportunity to share their testimonies and take pictures with Nija Live staff.
The more competition you participate in, the more your chances of winning. Invite your friends and family and you'll be amazed at the endless opportunity available to all registered members.

Re: None Of Seun Egbegbe's Friends Showed Up, After 3 Years Of Detention - Lawyer by HomerTimpson: 3:25pm On Oct 07, 2020
EzzyCarter:
"Mama told me not to do it but I did it Now I'm locked up in a prison Callin' mama like I shouldn't have did it Watch my dream shatter in an instant I'm on a visit posin' for the picture Like I'm going for my prom or somethin' Like I ain't facing time or somethin' Ride for these niggas like that shit ain't hurt my mom or somethin' Only one gon' get me commissary or even buy me somethin' When it all falls down I can't call y'all now Even if I hit your phone That won't get me home"...

(Meek Mill, Championships 2018)
*CHEERS* my nigga
Re: None Of Seun Egbegbe's Friends Showed Up, After 3 Years Of Detention - Lawyer by lucky4west: 3:28pm On Oct 07, 2020
no body wanna associate with a thief.....though most people na thief na who dem catch be ole...but at least he inspired a song won fun won legbegbe hay.....iphone one legbegbe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ahead Of Wedding, Gbenro Ajibade Takes Off Dreadlocks / Ruth Kadiri Celebrates Her 34th Birthday (Photo) / Stephanie Okereke's Husband, Linus With Their Son Pictured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.